AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's who've met/bumped into cam models! Stories please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member's who've met/bumped into cam models! Stories plea

Sometimes when I'm out clubbing and have a slightly bored moment I wish someone would come up to me and ask me something outrageous like to autograph their chest! or maybe a piece of paper would do... I mean really, if someone does recognise you it's only polite to ask! would make me feel famous and important for about two whole glorious minutes!

In fact if I were in public and on my own or out with friends (clearly not on a date) then as long as someone talked to me as though I'm a movie star I think I'd totally be ok with them coming up to me.

*after this post any member who see's me promptly remembers to pretend not to notice and are glad I don't do cam2cam.....*

Reactions: 1 person

Isabella_deL said:
Sometimes when I'm out clubbing and have a slightly bored moment I wish someone would come up to me and ask me something outrageous like to autograph their chest! or maybe a piece of paper would do... I mean really, if someone does recognise you it's only polite to ask! would make me feel famous and important for about two whole glorious minutes!

In fact if I were in public and on my own or out with friends (clearly not on a date) then as long as someone talked to me as though I'm a movie star I think I'd totally be ok with them coming up to me.

*after this post any member who see's me promptly remembers to pretend not to notice and are glad I don't do cam2cam.....*
if I met a camgirl out clubbing I'd be more likely to ask if I could autograph HER chest :thumbleft:

Isabella_deL said:
I mean really, if someone does recognise you it's only polite to ask! would make me feel famous and important for about two whole glorious minutes!

I think there was a thread about this recently, or the subject just happened to come up in a thread. I'm not a super-popular, very high cam score model, but I would be flattered if someone recognized me and had positive things to say. :) If it's in public, I wouldn't want him blurting out my model name out loud though, since I obviously use my real name in public, and I keep camming separate from REAL LIFE. And I'd hope that any MFC viewer would use common sense when bumping into a model and think before blurting out "Oh my God, you're FuckMyPussyBB from MyFreeCams!!!" Some people might not even think about it at the time, but when you do approach a cam model in a public place, it needs to be done in a way so that she's not put in an uncomfortable, awkward moment.

My friend bumped into a creepy guy who recognized her and was following her around in the store, and he blurted out her MFC model name out loud in the store, and then followed her to the register and asked the cashier to let him see what her REAL NAME is on her credit card...WHAT THE FUCK?! Dude followed her outside the store and grabbed her, and she hit him as hard as she could and got the fuck outta there.

I don't have any of my own 'I met a member in person' stories yet, but if I ever do let's hope for a pleasant experience. :pray: Might not be as pleasant as SweepTheLeg's experience (LOL!), but I'd be happy with a nice face-to-face conversation with a member who enjoys my room. :)

The_Brown_Fox said:
My friend bumped into a creepy guy who recognized her and was following her around in the store, and he blurted out her MFC model name out loud in the store, and then followed her to the register and asked the cashier to let him see what her REAL NAME is on her credit card...WHAT THE FUCK?! Dude followed her outside the store and grabbed her, and she hit him as hard as she could and got the fuck outta there.
WOAH that's scary as hell. That asshole just set camgirl/perv relations back 20 years :(

Ugh that is creepy!! Sometimes I also worry that someone will stalk me and turn up to/follow me to where I look after my horse, there are a fair amounts of places where I'm on my own etc, so that'd be a bit freaky. Only thing is I'm usually carrying something/near something that could easily be used as a weapon, and I'm a horsey girl, we tend to be a bit overly aggressive when challenged. Would kind of feel sorry for any idiot who'd decide to stalk me/harm me, I very much doubt it'd go according to his plan.

Definitely there are times and places to approach girls, say if I were with my mother, brother, father, grandmother I would want to kill anyone who tried talking to me. In fact just a normal man coming onto me in that moment is extremely embarrassing. But with my friends I don't think I'd mind. It'd probably give them something to giggle about/tease me for the next year!

Isabella_deL said:
I'm a horsey girl, we tend to be a bit overly aggressive when challenged.

I bet they'd really love to hear all about this in the "Horse Crush" thread :mrgreen:

tumblr_lsvnmlO0Jf1qmgkbf.gif

Also, Sweep's Mom is cool as fuck.

wow, great response by D0mino, lets go back to the original question in this thread, I have 3 stories to tell, the first one I have already posted on this forum, see below link.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4988&p=100097#p100097

The second one is about a 49 year old Russian lady from the LiveJasmin Hot Flirt category, in the time that the non-nude rules from this category where broken a lot :) Again, like the first story, the model did travel close to me, kind of, she did visit her son in a German city that is a 5 hours travel by car for me. We did have a great day/night together. We did agree before in email that this meeting would be a one-time adventure.

The third story is about NOT meeting in real life …. but it is by far the most intense and the most real for me. It's about a 42 year old Romanian model from LiveJasmin Soul Mates category (non-nude). After some payed pvt sessions (non-xxx on LiveJasmin, xxx on Skype) our relation developed into a non-payed friendship. We could have Skype sessions for 3-4 hours on a sunday afternoon, talking about life, playing word games. And then after about one year, I did suggest to meet, to see if there could be more between us … she said no …

AND THAT FUCKING DID HURT !!! One of my reactions was to blaming the cam world, so I deleted all cam sites related accounts (or made it inaccessible), including my ACF account (for the second time …)

Status
Not open for further replies.