AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

METAL Thread \m/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Im a closet metal head and have been since I was a teenager hehe

Some oldies but goodies on my Youtube playlist right now...

Dope - Lets Fuck, Bitch, etc.
GNR - anything by them!
A few songs by MSI
Rob Zombie - Dragula, Living Dead Girl, etc. (who doesnt love Rob Zombie?)
NIN
and yeah, I could go on forever!

Drudkh - Forests in fire and gold

Dissection - Frozen

Defleshed - Grind and rewind

Dan Swanö - Sun of the night

Dark Tranquillity - The fatalist

Huh all artists I choose started with D...weird...

And because I watched Frozen earlier: Betraying the Martyrs - Let it go

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
There's so much good metal out there :h: I have so many new bands to check out now!

But I've just gotta go ahead and leave these here...

^ He Is makes me feel such feelings. For Satan. *swoon*
Ghost has taken and held the #1 spot in my music brain since I first heard them. They also reignited my love of Satan, which has been really fabulous :h:

Sooooo...I prefer industrial genre and I am HUGE NIN fan!!! I also love Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Chemlab, Marilyn Manson... I also love QOTSA, Smasking Pumpkins, Faith No More - but it's diferent kind of music genre :)
I'm trying to be open minded and listen to any kind of music...

For those of you on twitter, check out #MetalBandcampGiftClub, or the website metalbandcampgiftclub.com.

As for metal, I kind of like the the lighter side of what is considered metal. I like clean vocals and a sense of melody. And I really hate the fracturing into micro genres. I don't even know what most of those mean. For me, there are two genres of music; rocks and sucks. Translated that means, music I like and music I don't.

After that, here's some pretty rockin' stuff by Crucified Barbara. Is it metal? I don't know. But it rocks.

Ah, the old Metal thread. \m/ Nearly every forum has one. Some more active then others, but Metalheads will unite where ever they are.

Now, I love the Death Metal side of things. The more brutal the better. I like the kind of stuff that even a lot of people that like Death Metal don't like. Here are some songs that I love, but most people seem to hate.

Beyond Creation - The Deported (A friend asked if this is the Devil and the Anti-Christ singing. I think it's a perfect way to describe his vocal style (Yeah, he does both styles of growls))

Psycroptic - The Scepter of Jaar-Gilon (Aussie band, and my favourite vocal style, so I might be a bit biased)

Despised Icon - Furtive Monologue

Necrophagist - Seven

Illogicist - Ghosts of Unconsciousness

That gives you a pretty good idea of the stuff I love. But I love nearly all Metal.
But looking through the thread, there are two bands I'm surprised no one has mentioned. Even people who don't like Death Metal enjoy these two bands.

The first one is Dethklok. They are a fictional band that are the stars of the Adult Swim cartoon show called "Metalocalypse". If you claim to like metal, and haven't seen the show, then get out. It's basically mandatory watching for anyone in any of the Metal scenes.
Dethklok - I Ejaculate Fire

Metalocalypse

The other band is Gojira. I would say 90% of the people who I meet that like Metal have heard of Gojira. Their album "From Mars to Sirius" is probably the greatest Metal album, in particular scenarios, to a large amount of Metal fans. I basically only listened to that album for 2 years.
Gojira - Flying Whales

And finally Det Satan Club.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeliahDane
^GOJIRA! \m/ and Necrophagist. Saw some Burzum and Mayhem mentioned as well. And even Drudkh! But... Where are all the doom/stoner metalheads? I got into metal back in my early teenage years with death and black metal bands like Nile, Dissection, Krisiun, Decapitated, and the list goes on and on. But doom has been my true love lately. I'm all about listening to full albums btw.

Fucking SLEEP anyone?

Also, Kyuss:

And for some more growly, heavy ass shit, Graves At Sea:

And one of my favorite female fronted bands, Acid King:

This is only the tip of the iceberg, I could talk about metal for days. I'll just leave a little list here: Agalloch, Asphyx, Athiest, Black Cobra, Bongzilla, Bolt Thrower, Burning Witch, Church of Misery, Coffins, Cryptopsy, Dark Castle, Darkthrone, Down, Earth, Electric Wizard, EYEHATEGOD, Goatsnake, Gorguts, Gorod, High on Fire, Immolation, Impaled, Krallice, Melvins, Meshuggah, Morbid Angel, Neurosis, OM, Portal, Saint Vitus, Suffocation, The Sword, Ulver, Weedeater, Wolves in the Throne Room, YOB

Reactions: Sereph_Doll
Thrash, Power, Death, Black, Doom, Speed, Melodic Death, the hybrids like Death/Thrash, Folk, Viking, Prof. Pretty much all but groove, -core stuff, and apparently this is a genre now, "djent." Yeah, I tend to listen to older metal, because I haven't kept up with the new stuff. Old bands with new releases, sure, but new bands and their debut albums, not currently. That's just me being lazy, sticking to who I know. For example, the last album I listened to, which was today, "Rain of a Thousand Flames" by Rhapsody. I used to listen to rap but in September 2007, a guy shared metal songs through AIM, and when Megadeth's "Of Mice And Men" came up, that changed everything. Note, I know there are much better 'Deth songs than that, I've since educated myself on the fact. So yeah, metal and video game music, that's all I listen to. An off genre song here and there, but yeah.

I might be to mainstream for a lot of what's been posted here, but some of my current faves are:

Slipknot Duality (bonus points for one of the greatest videos ever)

And no metal thread is complete without Slayer (I saw them do the entire Reign in Blood album at Riot Fest and it was so fucking outstanding)

Aww shit these are my people! I'm in a stoner/desert rock band so I'm going to post some stuff along those lines. Get your groove pants on.

OM- Rhythm section of sleep's side project. Super chill

The Sword.... yah

Abominable Iron Sloth--- uuuuggghhhhhhhh

and last but not least, my favorite metal bitch ever! Julie Christmas.

Seriously this song is fucking amazing. I love how her voice changes from this disney princess to this intense deep scream. Ah-fucking-mazing.

Reactions: CobraLily
Aww shit these are my people! I'm in a stoner/desert rock band so I'm going to post some stuff along those lines. Get your groove pants on.

Dude, you are awesome! I do vocals and percussion for a sort of eclectic doom band. We might have to trade band info at some point :D. And more doomy stonery music! I'd never heard of Abominable Iron Sloth before.

https://battlehag.bandcamp.com I've really been grooving on this band lately, they're pretty chunky and have a great aesthetic. I'm on my phone right now, so it's kind of a pain in the ass to link a bunch of music, but I'll do a nice little bandcamp band post later today!

Reactions: Sereph_Doll
Dude, you are awesome! I do vocals and percussion for a sort of eclectic doom band. We might have to trade band info at some point :D. And more doomy stonery music! I'd never heard of Abominable Iron Sloth before.

https://battlehag.bandcamp.com I've really been grooving on this band lately, they're pretty chunky and have a great aesthetic. I'm on my phone right now, so it's kind of a pain in the ass to link a bunch of music, but I'll do a nice little bandcamp band post later today!

OMG that sounds so cool. Yah we should trade info for sure. I've been wanting to do a side project with more electronic stuff, kinda like trip hop but with some fat bass in it. Anywho...ask for more stoner/doom and you shall receive ;)

Witchcraft- This whole album is tits

Torche- Fuck yah these guys are cool as fuck

Wrong- Ex members from Torch and Kyuss

Isis- OMG this album makes me want to fuck

All of this music makes me so horny, jeez.

When I moved to Seattle, a friend showed me a ton of metal and a couple albums/bands have stuck with me. Earth's The Bees Made Honey is just perfect to me. For smoking, for sex, for crying, for tripping. I love it. Also, when I first heard this I felt like I was acquiring magical powers of influence and seduction...it felt like I had murdered god and I was taking his place. Gives me chills. One of the strongest music moments for me.

I was a bit unimpressed with their last couple of albums but when I heard this song the first time I feel in love with Lacuna Coil all over again.

Reactions: weirdbr
Black metal is love, black metal is life, and to the person that posted Deathspell Omega: I fucking love you.

Also: Deafheaven is black metal. I could care less what anyone says. I love them so much.

Sooooo...I prefer industrial genre and I am HUGE NIN fan!!! I also love Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Chemlab, Marilyn Manson... I also love QOTSA, Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More - but it's different kind of music genre :)
I'm trying to be open minded and listen to any kind of music...
Ministry is freaking awesome \m/ So is Faith No More, you should definitely check out their second album "The Real Thing" because it definitely gives you a good idea of the different genres that they use. Also, they did a cover of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" :)

I apologize deeply for this guilty pleasure

usually they're an accordian-heavy black-metal-based German-language folk metal band, but they recently put out a light-hearted party EP with this gem on it :)

Black metal is love, black metal is life, and to the person that posted Deathspell Omega: I fucking love you.

how d'you feel about upbeat/melodic/dancy black metal?

for me, metal is usually about melody (the whole reason I prefer it to rock - rhythm+lead=bliss)

this one's pretty accessible for people who like their metal a bit more traditional

but I'm also a huge fan of bands who use a rhythm guitar and a traditional instrument for the lead melody

another guilty pleasure is Sonata Arctica's 'I Have a Right' (radio edit and acoustic versions). that chorus is such an earworm

Status
Not open for further replies.