AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC application failed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2013
HI ALL!

I am new to here ;)
Actually I wanted to cam at MFC but I had submitted applications and none of them get any response from them.

Is there any certain restriction that I can't join MFC as a model? I wonder what are they, such as certain countries?

applerr said:
HI ALL!

I am new to here ;)
Actually I wanted to cam at MFC but I had submitted applications and none of them get any response from them.

Is there any certain restriction that I can't join MFC as a model? I wonder what are they, such as certain countries?

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Who_Can_Be_A_MyFreeCams_Model

They say that they're accepting models from every country (although I don't know when the wiki was last updated) so if you signed up, you should get a response.

MFC emails always ended up in my spam box, so if you haven't checked there, you might want to.

Thank you!

Actually it's been a week, and check everything from spam box, but still get nothing from them.

Too bad for me. :crybaby:

AllisonWilder said:
applerr said:
HI ALL!

I am new to here ;)

They say that they're accepting models from every country (although I don't know when the wiki was last updated) so if you signed up, you should get a response.

MFC emails always ended up in my spam box, so if you haven't checked there, you might want to.

MFC doesn't allow new signups from the Philippines

nzhere said:
..not only the Phils, but also they have blocked out most of Asia haven't they?

I feel silly for having to ask this, but since your name doesn't lend much in the way of a clue...

... you aren't a guy, right?

AllisonWilder said:

Last update was on September 2012 to add that "models that are pregnant or those that have recently given birth may be on cam, as long as it is deemed safe by a medical professional. Lactation or breast-feeding is not allowed on cam at any time"

It's also possible that there could have been an error with your submission (not readable, name spelled differently on the ID, etc.), or they could just be experiencing a lot of backlog on new model applications.

AmberCutie said:
I feel silly for having to ask this, but since your name doesn't lend much in the way of a clue...

I'm not.a guy!

But unfortunately , I'm Asian from China. Maybe they blocked me just because of my origin.

That makes the most sense. Hope you can find another site that will allow you to work.

applerr said:
AmberCutie said:

I'm not.a guy!

But unfortunately , I'm Asian from China. Maybe they blocked me just because of my origin.

I've seen some models in the past few days, claiming to be in China?? along with a few in Vietnam.

Did you use a VPN or proxy when signing up?

Did you use a passport as your i.d?

SoTxBob said:
nzhere said:
..not only the Phils, but also they have blocked out most of Asia haven't they?

I think Chaturbate don't accept Phil models but appears to be some new ones from Thailand working there?? hmm some ex MFC

nzhere said:
applerr said:
AmberCutie said:
I feel silly for having to ask this, but sinceI'm Chinese or our name doesn't lend much in the way of a clue...

I'm not.a guy!

I've seen some models in the past few days, claiming to be in China?? along with a few in Vietnam.

Did you use a VPN or proxy when signing up?

Did you use a passport as your i.d?

Are you sure you have seen China model? That's weird I wonder how they apply.

What is VPN and how to use it? if my application through VPN has success but then my ID shown that Im Chinese or would they also ban my account if they find out I'm actually from China?

applerr said:
What is VPN and how to use it? if my application through VPN has success but then my ID shown that Im Chinese or would they also ban my account if they find out I'm actually from China?

VPN is a Virtual Private Network. It allows you to make it appear as if you are accessing the internet from a different place than the one you are really in. It won't help you if they are not approving Chinese models. You could claim to be studying in the US, or something, but then you might be asked for a visa, or work permit, or something. MFC knows all about VPNs.

I do have one more silly question to ask.

If one of the cam sites do approved my application , do they actually allow the payment to wire transfer to my friend bank account, instead of Mine?

applerr said:
I do have one more silly question to ask.

If one of the cam sites do approved my application , do they actually allow the payment to wire transfer to my friend bank account, instead of Mine?

They will need to pay you directly - to the legal name you have on file with them.

applerr said:

There was a new Chinese girl on today account name
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/fang_lan

Country China, and profile says living and studying in China

actually you might not be able to see her if she region blocks China?

nzhere said:
applerr said:

Hi applerr,

maybe you could register with MFC as a member and send a polite MFC mail to a model from China asking for advice about the procedure, no harm in trying..

:)

Reactions: emptiedglass
nzhere said:

It's also possible that she's located elsewhere. Most people aren't 100% truthful on their profile information. :)

BobbyB said:
nzhere said:
applerr said:

Hi applerr,

maybe you could register with MFC as a member and send a polite MFC mail to a model from China asking for advice about the procedure, no harm in trying..

Thanks for the advice but I coudn't purchase any credit either :( Could you help me?

applerr said:
BobbyB said:
nzhere said:
applerr said:

Hi applerr,

Thanks for the advice but I coudn't purchase any credit either :( Could you help me?

If you are not able to buy tokens that would suggest that MFC is not interested to do business with your country for whatever reason, maybe an explanation why MFC is not bothering with a reply to your mail....
Sorry I have not much hope for a happy end here ...

I wonder if they're living in Taiwan, whose residents consider their country to be "China." Or possibly Hong Kong, which though part of the PRoC, has a great deal of economic and personal freedom not existent in other parts of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.