AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC browser login not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyRider

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2017
Hi there! I'm new to MFC and just tried to log in to broadcast (all approved) but the broadcast browser wouldn't log me in.

I've tried
1. Restart computer
2. Plugging cam into different USB
3. A different browser
4. I'm definately signed out of model account (read the list on wiki haha)

I've emailed support obviously but as I'm all go to hit broadcast I was hoping I might find faster help here because you are all awesome!

IMG_2367.jpg All this stuff is complete right?

Hi there! I'm new to MFC and just tried to log in to broadcast (all approved) but the broadcast browser wouldn't log me in.

I've tried
1. Restart computer
2. Plugging cam into different USB
3. A different browser
4. I'm definately signed out of model account (read the list on wiki haha)

I've emailed support obviously but as I'm all go to hit broadcast I was hoping I might find faster help here because you are all awesome!

Hmmm. Obviously, I've made my first broadcast already, but just checked it for me. MFC web browser is working for me. My PC is running Win7 & Firefox.

Have you tried MFC's actual software? :)

Edit to add: MFC software is working for me too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LucyRider
Am trying on multiple browsers :) troubleshooting flash now to see if it's that. Thank you all so much for your help haha

Have tried
1. disabling all extensions
2. reinstalling flash

Still no go. Will try the desktop version :)

#modelandfulltimetechsupport

weird I'm getting an error message there that my username or password is incorrect.

I'm wondering if I've just tried too many times now haha

You have been disconnected from MyFreeCams servers.

Your account may have logged in from a different location, or MFC Servers may be restarting.
Contact MFC Support if you continue to get disconnected.

Reporting back! The error was that my password had a special character in it and models passwords can only have letters and numbers ... weird that the system let me set the password haha but anyway - went in and changed my password and now it is working fine. Will try my debut again tomorrow as I've already done a session on chaturbate now :) thank you all SO much for trying to help! x

Reactions: RubyClaire27
Reporting back! The error was that my password had a special character in it and models passwords can only have letters and numbers ... weird that the system let me set the password haha but anyway - went in and changed my password and now it is working fine. Will try my debut again tomorrow as I've already done a session on chaturbate now :) thank you all SO much for trying to help! x

Glad you got it figured out! :)

Reactions: LucyRider
Status
Not open for further replies.