AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc c2c etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2021
Was wondering about the etiquette for c2c. I'd like to try it with a model but I'm not comfortable showing my face, just me getting busy. If I tip the required amount to do c2c, is it ok if the first thing they see is my junk or should I ask them if that's ok before turning on my cam? I'm normally on MFC if that makes any difference.
Thank you

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Was wondering about the etiquette for c2c. I'd like to try it with a model but I'm not comfortable showing my face, just me getting busy. If I tip the required amount to do c2c, is it ok if the first thing they see is my junk or should I ask them if that's ok before turning on my cam? I'm normally on MFC if that makes any difference.
Thank you

When guys have asked for c2c, I've always just assumed it's to watch them stroke their cock. But yes, before tipping for c2c, it'd be a good idea for you to ask if it's cool to do c2c with you stroking your cock. I've had to ask guys to lower their cam so I could see them stroking it, because some of them would just have their cam on their face only...which creeped me out. I don't want to just watch your face staring at me (*Cringe*)...or your face up-close pretending to lick the screen. :facepalm: Lol. I'm cool with seeing your face, but get that dick in the frame too, so I can watch you stroking it vigorously. I wanna see the action, and IT reacting to me.....

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Status
Not open for further replies.