AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC girls, have you gotten paid since the last payout?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2018
Twitter Username
@xkirbybae
MFC Username
kirby
Hey, I was just wondering if since the 16th you guys have gotten paid. I haven't and I remember the last time I got paid, it took a long time. But the last time it was a early request, so I'm not sure.
Also, my bank is Wellsfargo. Do I need to tell them anything now that I've started camming and have more income coming in?

I'm not sure then. Have you contacted MFC directly?
Not yet. I wanted to wait so I was sure. Then I thought, well let me ask and see if anyone else has gotten paid.
The last time I asked for early payment, it took a long time and I sent them an email and they said it was coming and it did. But I think this is taking longer. I guess I either have to contact mfc or WF. I'm just wondering what to say to wf and if they're okay with my new side job lol.

Upvote 0
Not yet. I wanted to wait so I was sure. Then I thought, well let me ask and see if anyone else has gotten paid.
The last time I asked for early payment, it took a long time and I sent them an email and they said it was coming and it did. But I think this is taking longer. I guess I either have to contact mfc or WF. I'm just wondering what to say to wf and if they're okay with my new side job lol.
I've recently learned, just within this last hour, that half truths are the way to go.
Self employed social media marketer would be a good way to go.

Upvote 0
I've recently learned, just within this last hour, that half truths are the way to go.
Self employed social media marketer would be a good way to go.
Haha, yeah that's what I'm thinking. I was going more of the graphic designer route, but I like your idea of social media. I'm worried they'll recognize MFC though, so even if it's half true, they'll still be like 'well, it says here you're a cam girl...'

side note - I love your mfc profile! I just checked it out and love the style. I'm still working on mine but trying to do it on my own as well :)

• Hugs
Reactions: A Little Batty
Upvote 0
I did an early payment on May 19th, I believe, with MFC, and it was in my bank account on May 22. My bank isn't a big popular one such as Wells Fargo. It's a local bank.

Upvote 0
I do early payment almost every time and got it probably a couple days ago.

Hey, you're really tiny! :) I love it! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? And your skirt looks like the same one I have (in my photo).

Upvote 0
Interesting. I'm going to try doing an early payment and see if that works, since it worked for me before this last pay period. The only issue is the money from the last period isn't in my mfc account or my bank, so where is it? lol. just stuck in the void?
I did find another cam girl on twitter who said she hasn't gotten paid yet either.

Thanks ladies for the responses:h:

Upvote 0
I’m 5’2”! And omg it does! It’s from a sex toy shop!

I'm also 5'2"! They tried to tell me I'm 5'4" recently at an appointment, but I don't believe that (I stopped growing...plus I had on shoes...lol).

Upvote 0
I’m 5’2”! And omg it does! It’s from a sex toy shop!
No way! You look so much shorter than 5”2! I’m also 5”2 lol but we look completely different in size.

How does one make the self look shorter? I think shorter is cuter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.