AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc members: cam viewing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

how do you usually view a models cam/chat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2014
mfc new profile under the chat is currently only available with the regular chat room. i use the popup window. this got me curious how others view cams/chat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
mfc new profile under the chat is currently only available with the regular chat room.

You can also view the profile under the video from the lounges.

Reactions: moviedvd970
When I am tipping/ spending I can be anywhere, in pm, the lounge, or actively in the chat room but that doesn't really answer your question.
Pre-spending on a model I haven't met, I usually use the preview feature, then a lounge/ pm view to make take a live peek (lounge is anonymous view option, pm may be noticed). Depending on what I see I will try a spend from what I believe is the best location for what I want.

With friends I just visit (no popup) or pm. Messaging is common as most of my model friends say hello if they see me on. I try to reserve active room visits only for when I have tokens or am willing to spend. I chose pm/ lounge vote because this is the most common way I interact with models.

I only ever watch from pop up windows. I generally hate the lounges and I find the regular browser view has too much clutter around the sides and bottom that I find annoying and just in the way.

I find the regular browser view has too much clutter around the sides and bottom that I find annoying and just in the way.

Have you noticed the recent change they made? Upper left corner, that minus in a box symbol. Click that and it minimizes the topic above and menus below.

chrome_2016-10-21_01-17-56.png

chrome_2016-10-21_01-18-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.