AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - No replies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
I have many models who have been trying to open new independent accounts on MFC.

With their system they have to fill out your email address and send 3 pictures and they say they will get back to you in 24-48 hours but never do.

Are they just not accepting new models anymore at all?

I have many models who have been trying to open new independent accounts on MFC.

With their system they have to fill out your email address and send 3 pictures and they say they will get back to you in 24-48 hours but never do.

I've never heard of MyFreeCams having a period of not accepting new models at all, so I don't think that's the case here.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
Then I'd love to know why no replies have been received when trying to apply to MFC for 5 different models over the past month?

Upvote 0
Then I'd love to know why no replies have been received when trying to apply to MFC for 5 different models over the past month?

I don't know. I'm not an MFC Model Support or Customer Support person.
You said you have "many models." Are you a studio? Or are these your model friends you're referring to?

Upvote 0
I have a virtual studio but I'm trying to get these satellite models on MFC as independents. I'm more concerned with getting them on the site then I am about the 20% I would receive right now because they need the work and the money after their regular studio closed and the owner ran away with all the money he owed them.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I have a virtual studio but I'm trying to get these satellite models on MFC as independents. I'm more concerned with getting them on the site then I am about the 20% I would receive right now because they need the work and the money after their regular studio closed and the owner ran away with all the money he owed them.
If they applied this weekend or last week, it may take some time with the holiday weekend that just happened. From what I understand, no studios are allowed on MFC. Virtual studios however, I don’t know if they are allowed on the site or not. You will have to contact MFC support for that.

1. what countries are these models from? Depending on the country, they may not be able to cam on MFC.
2. Holy eff, you take 20% of their earnings? I have never heard of studios taking more than 15%. This is my personal take and opinion, but if I was working at a studio and they took 20%, I’d work and save up to buy equipment and then bounce to be completely solo sans studio. Just saying 50% vs 30%... but I am aware that other conditions exist where models cannot go fully solo.

Upvote 0

You have many models? FYI... you can't own models. :facepalm:

If the models you are "assisting " are registering as independents on MFC, you can't apply on their behalf or take any slice of their earnings. MFC will not allow that as you would appear to be ripping them off.

🤔🤔🤔

Upvote 0
A normal studio in Colombia takes between 40% and 50% as standard. Virtual studios the standard is 20%. That's just how it is. All if these models are from Colombia. They came to me when their regular studio closed. They do not want to operate completely independently and no sites will pay direct deposit in Colombia and they have had issues with Paxum etc.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
A normal studio in Colombia takes between 40% and 50% as standard. Virtual studios the standard is 20%. That's just how it is. All if these models are from Colombia. They came to me when their regular studio closed. They do not want to operate completely independently and no sites will pay direct deposit in Colombia and they have had issues with Paxum etc.
MFC probably realizes you’re trying to do this and doesn’t want part of it. However you’re trying to help them is actually doing the opposite.

Upvote 0
I never take advantage of anyone. I take good care of the models who work with me. I can give you a list. If they are naive when they start I make sure they are not for long. I do not play.

Upvote 0
I never take advantage of anyone. I take good care of the models who work with me. I can give you a list. If they are naive when they start I make sure they are not for long. I do not play.
You’re completely unnecessary in this entire process. Studios leech naive and new girls into handing over a big chunk of their hard earned profits. There is absolutely nothing you could do that a model with motivation could not do for herself.
And anyway, I think MFC agrees with me since I’ve heard a rumor that they are not working with studios anymore.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
Does anyone know why MFC is not responding to their new independent model enrollment?

Are they not accepting new models? Sometimes after you complete what they ask and click to send, nothing happens at all and when it does go through she gets no response. Even after you email them with the number they give on the application they don't answer. Ever!

Anyone have any ideas?

Upvote 0
This is not for a studio. She is independent. And a friend. She just wants to work on that site and have them send the earnings to her. She is doing it herself.

Upvote 0

Yeah honestly we've answered your question as best we can. Best you take it up with MFC, you know, the actual website.
But if you choose to ignore this and literally keep asking the same question- Lmao. Those poor girls. They should band together and just cut you out tbh. That's what I'd do if I saw my studio manager so oblivious.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.