AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - No replies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 25, 2020
I have many models who have been trying to open new independent accounts on MFC.

With their system they have to fill out your email address and send 3 pictures and they say they will get back to you in 24-48 hours but never do.

Are they just not accepting new models anymore at all?

I have many models who have been trying to open new independent accounts on MFC.

With their system they have to fill out your email address and send 3 pictures and they say they will get back to you in 24-48 hours but never do.

I've never heard of MyFreeCams having a period of not accepting new models at all, so I don't think that's the case here.

Upvote 0
Apr 25, 2020
Then I'd love to know why no replies have been received when trying to apply to MFC for 5 different models over the past month?

Upvote 0
Then I'd love to know why no replies have been received when trying to apply to MFC for 5 different models over the past month?

I don't know. I'm not an MFC Model Support or Customer Support person.
You said you have "many models." Are you a studio? Or are these your model friends you're referring to?

Reactions: rylarosexo
Upvote 0
Apr 25, 2020
I have a virtual studio but I'm trying to get these satellite models on MFC as independents. I'm more concerned with getting them on the site then I am about the 20% I would receive right now because they need the work and the money after their regular studio closed and the owner ran away with all the money he owed them.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0

rylarosexo

Cam Model
Mar 5, 2020
I have a virtual studio but I'm trying to get these satellite models on MFC as independents. I'm more concerned with getting them on the site then I am about the 20% I would receive right now because they need the work and the money after their regular studio closed and the owner ran away with all the money he owed them.
If they applied this weekend or last week, it may take some time with the holiday weekend that just happened. From what I understand, no studios are allowed on MFC. Virtual studios however, I don’t know if they are allowed on the site or not. You will have to contact MFC support for that.

1. what countries are these models from? Depending on the country, they may not be able to cam on MFC.
2. Holy eff, you take 20% of their earnings? I have never heard of studios taking more than 15%. This is my personal take and opinion, but if I was working at a studio and they took 20%, I’d work and save up to buy equipment and then bounce to be completely solo sans studio. Just saying 50% vs 30%... but I am aware that other conditions exist where models cannot go fully solo.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2011
Edinburgh... the Festival City!
MFC Username
WickedTouch

You have many models? FYI... you can't own models. :facepalm:

If the models you are "assisting " are registering as independents on MFC, you can't apply on their behalf or take any slice of their earnings. MFC will not allow that as you would appear to be ripping them off.

🤔🤔🤔

Upvote 0
Apr 25, 2020
A normal studio in Colombia takes between 40% and 50% as standard. Virtual studios the standard is 20%. That's just how it is. All if these models are from Colombia. They came to me when their regular studio closed. They do not want to operate completely independently and no sites will pay direct deposit in Colombia and they have had issues with Paxum etc.

Upvote 0

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
A normal studio in Colombia takes between 40% and 50% as standard. Virtual studios the standard is 20%. That's just how it is. All if these models are from Colombia. They came to me when their regular studio closed. They do not want to operate completely independently and no sites will pay direct deposit in Colombia and they have had issues with Paxum etc.
MFC probably realizes you’re trying to do this and doesn’t want part of it. However you’re trying to help them is actually doing the opposite.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0