AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Premium -> Platinum Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my first tokens on August 1, so I guess that's 3 months ago today. I've accumulated about 1350 rewards points, so I guess I'll see if I get anything like this in my MFC mail today/soon? I haven't gotten anything yet...

jrobe2 said:
I bought my first tokens on August 1, so I guess that's 3 months ago today. I've accumulated about 1350 rewards points, so I guess I'll see if I get anything like this in my MFC mail today/soon? I haven't gotten anything yet...

I had thousands of points when I made platinum. I think it is time on this site plus having over a thousand points. I have never found a use for the fancy title it does not appear to have gained me anything useful.

Reactions: SoTxBob and jrobe2
What allows a member platinum appears to be as shifty and mysterious as what makes a girl's camscore :p

Reactions: UncleThursday
LadyLuna said:
What allows a member platinum appears to be as shifty and mysterious as what makes a girl's camscore :p

exactly!

I was kinda surprised when my platinum status didn't show up when I hit 1000 points.
But then it did show up (apparently) randomly in the following weeks.

LadyLuna said:
Yep, even MFC themselves aren't allowed to know the secret formula to platinumhood. The programmer who created it, and the camscore algorithm, was ritually bricked up in a wall so his secrets would never be found.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Yep, even MFC themselves aren't allowed to know the secret formula to platinumhood. The programmer who created it, and the camscore algorithm, was ritually bricked up in a wall so his secrets would never be found.

Nah, I think they just bricked him up because it was cheaper than paying him.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Took me what seemed like forever to get platinum premium status so not really sure what triggered it.

However a couple of months ago I got a new option for buying tokens (7575 Tokens for $599.99).

Reactions: jrobe2
So getting "platinum" level is different from just reaching 1000 reward points, right? When I hit 1000, I got an MFC mail instantly, which opened up the private gallery and "Lounge1000" and name/text changing options. Platinum gets you more token options?

jrobe2 said:
So getting "platinum" level is different from just reaching 1000 reward points, right? When I hit 1000, I got an MFC mail instantly, which opened up the private gallery and "Lounge1000" and name/text changing options. Platinum gets you more token options?

Time on MFC opened more token options for me. I honestly do not think it got me anything, making platinum. The only way anybody even knows you got a snazzy knew title is if you tell them. MFC needs to add some kind of perk for going platinum and make it special.

CRAP...who'd I piss off. I just now looked and I have 18,550 points and NO Platinum membership. WTF MFC!?! I've been a member for a little over a year. I have the 7575 token package available to me, but still WTF? I think I feel snubbed.

Aside from getting the email, how can you tell if you're platinum or not?

AmberCutie said:

This is the only way you can tell that I know of. I do not think it shows up anywhere else.

5BFAq.jpg

Yeah, I was surprised to get platinum status a little over a month ago at only 550 RP. I figured I was a long time off. I don't think it got me anything special though. I still see all the same token purchase options, don't have access to Lounge1000 (which I assume requires 1000 RP or more).

Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:

This is the only way you can tell that I know of. I do not think it shows up anywhere else.

5BFAq.jpg
Oh that's some bullshit, I got platinum status over a year ago, and now it just says im regular. bollocks.

I actually had Leo reset my purchase limit about 2 months ago (since I bought too many in July I guess they forgot I'm awesome and weren't allowing me to buy anymore) and I bet it reset that. I used to be able to buy 7575 tokens in a batch, but now I'm stuck at 900 also.

BOLLOCKS!

I was notified today that I was now a MFC platinum member. On mfc I am Nostaw57. I have a members profile. My current Account Status. Purchase limit and Token buying are shown below. the new is 1875 for 150.

149.99 divided by 1875 .079999 or .08

74.99 divided by 900 .0833222 or .083 OK I'm an engineer and I look at decimal points. :-D

Account Status
You are logged in as nostaw57, a Platinum Premium member.
You currently have 0 private tokens. Click here to purchase more tokens.
You have accumulated a total of 3315 Rewards Points. Customers with high reward points may receive priority support, access to special features throughout the site, and a big thank you from all of the models and staff at MyFreeCams!

Purchase Limit
Purchase limits are restrictions on the amount of purchases that a member can make on our website. Please click here to learn more about purchase limits as well as to request to raise these limits.

You are currently limited to 8 purchases a day and a maximum of 60000 tokens that can be stored in your account at one time.

Purchase Tokens

(1) Choose a token package... (selection is highlighted.)

200 Tokens for $19.99 (~$0.10 per token)
550 Tokens for $49.99 (~$0.09 per token)
900 Tokens for $74.99 (~$0.08 per token)
1875 Tokens for $149.99 (less than $0.08 per token) [Only NetBilling and VXSBill]

(2) Choose a payment processor... (selection is highlighted, processors shown in order recommended.)

Credit Card through Netbilling (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
* Your card will be billed as MFCBill.com*Tokens.
Credit Card through Epoch (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Switch/Solo, Maestro, Carte Bleue Visa)
Credit Card through CCBill (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB)
Credit Card through Zombaio (Visa, MasterCard, Switch/Solo, Maestro, Carte Bleue Visa)
Credit Card through VXSBill (Visa, MasterCard)

Some Models, Probably most may also have accounts as members. My post simply shows exactly what members see when the are an MFC Premium Platinum Member. The rewards points I have provide a numerical basis for knowing how much member has tipped before he or she is given Premium Platinum status. The calculations on the tokens shows who is getting how much for any tip.

The point of the post was to simply provide correct and exact information.

I are a retired engineer. Ok and I can even claim to be a retired Rocket Scientist. Correct information is what I do.

tom.

Platinum status is not an exact science, though. Sometimes it's given at 1000 reward points, sometimes not until higher points are reached. Higher token packages are available as you become more trusted. Making multiple purchases of the highest package available to you on the same credit card seems to be the best way to become trusted.

I think a lot more detailed posts on this are all over the forum. Feel free to search or browse around here, it might help refine your posts a bit and avoid veteran ACF members from teasing replies such as the last.

Reactions: nostaw57
Thank you for your reply and sage advice.

My guess of criterion is some number of tokens purchased, somewhere over a thousands as implied or can be inferred from some posts. The other half could simply be the time when the credit card charge back period of all purchases of those tokens has past.

That WAG is based upon my own time on MFC and the time from when I purchased my first over 1000 block vs the several weeks later, that is today when I got the email.

FYI, I found this blog as I got the MFC emial today and I did a google of MFC Premium Platinum. First link took me to the post I replied too. I registered and gave info. As an engineer, I have exceptionally thick skin.

And as my MFC profile says.

What I do for fun.
I play what I call my linux game. That is using and expanding my linux computer cluster to allow me to do more multitasking with less and less work. I also enjoy internet forums where I often post in way to allow others to show all how smart or not they are.
And my baby SexEyes. :p
lSexEyes01.jpg

Ok, Watson! Welcome to the forum. :thumbleft:

Bocefish said:
Platinum membership doesn't mean diddly squat, it's basically a ploy to get you to buy more tokens.

IIRC, my platinum status arrived at around 300 RPs.

I have to agree with this. I've been platinum for 2 years or so. I have a second premimum name that I've only bought tokens with a couple times and it is listed an being platinum. Now here is the kicker, I have a basic user name that is also listed an platinum.
James

Reactions: SoTxBob
EvaLee said:
Sevrin said:
CatraLacourte said:
So a premium friend of mine got a call from MFC today

Got a CALL? Seriously? This is the first I hear of MFC phoning anyone, and I don't recall giving MFC my phone number when I signed up. :think:

Yeah, he said they called him on his cell. I, too, was like whoa MFC has phones? :lol: Maybe he asked about platinum and gave his number or something? I'll prod him for more info next time I talk to him.

Nobody called him on his phone.

ga5457 said:
Bocefish said:
Platinum membership doesn't mean diddly squat, it's basically a ploy to get you to buy more tokens.

I have to agree with this. I've been platinum for 2 years or so. I have a second premimum name that I've only bought tokens with a couple times and it is listed an being platinum. Now here is the kicker, I have a basic user name that is also listed an platinum.
James

Ditto.. I was quite surprised when my basic was 'awarded' Platinum status.
IMHO.. diddly squat.. as long as you put in the time and spend something past the first level of noobism purchases.

ga5457 said:
Bocefish said:

James

Yes.. indeed true.. it is possible to create a basic account which is Premium Platinum... so you can get access to those extra fonts and colours.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So....I've been on MFC a longgggggggggg time and once you hit I believe 10k in reward points you get a 7575 token purchase option. I do wish though that MFC thought of some other perks to give Premium Platinum members> I also wish I knew where I ranked as far as reward points compared to other members. I have around 18,200 Reward points.

I'm also gonna vent my frustration about a model also...The model's name is Sweet_Tarlet. She is a very beautiful and intelligent woman. Many of us couldn't takje her eyes off of her...I tipped her a good amount of tokens and started a yellow wall to get more ppl to jump in and tip. So the model is about to do a show and a basic member PM's me being a real D!ck. I PM the model and ask if the member who was a basic could be banned....SHE WOULDN'T due to she was about to do a show.Considering a good amount of tips from me made the show possible and the member wasn't a premium I didn't think it would be a big deal and it could be done in a few seconds. I won't go in her lounge anymore due to that. This is the first time since I joined the site that I've been annoyed.

LadyLuna said:

I agree. I only have 500+ reward points, yet I was made Platinum Premium.

My account was made platinum after 4 months on the site, but i can't remember how many RP i had when it happened. Any account i made after that was platinum though, even the basic accounts lol. i never managed to reach the giddy heights of the 7575 token package though, even with a combined RP of around 26k over all of my accounts.

My main account was over 16.5k RP BTW

eddielaw1971 said:
My account was made platinum after 4 months on the site, but i can't remember how many RP i had when it happened. Any account i made after that was platinum though, even the basic accounts lol. i never managed to reach the giddy heights of the 7575 token package though, even with a combined RP of around 26k over all of my accounts.

My main account was over 16.5k RP BTW
Why do you have more than one account?

Status
Not open for further replies.