AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Premium -> Platinum Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
eddielaw1971 said:
My account was made platinum after 4 months on the site, but i can't remember how many RP i had when it happened. Any account i made after that was platinum though, even the basic accounts lol. i never managed to reach the giddy heights of the 7575 token package though, even with a combined RP of around 26k over all of my accounts.

My main account was over 16.5k RP BTW
Why do you have more than one account?

Why not? i had different accounts for visiting different models, or for trolling the lounge etc

Evvie said:
eddielaw1971 said:
My account was made platinum after 4 months on the site, but i can't remember how many RP i had when it happened. Any account i made after that was platinum though, even the basic accounts lol. i never managed to reach the giddy heights of the 7575 token package though, even with a combined RP of around 26k over all of my accounts.

My main account was over 16.5k RP BTW
Why do you have more than one account?

I can not speak for him, but sometimes when you buy stuff from lower cam score models they think it means you are going steady with them. Plus sometimes you just want to hang out without other members paying attention to you. I do not have a second account right now, but I have had several in the past for those reasons.

Reactions: Evvie
Aboveavg71 said:
So....I've been on MFC a longgggggggggg time and once you hit I believe 10k in reward points you get a 7575 token purchase option. I do wish though that MFC thought of some other perks to give Premium Platinum members> I also wish I knew where I ranked as far as reward points compared to other members. I have around 18,200 Reward points.

I'm also gonna vent my frustration about a model also...The model's name is Sweet_Tarlet. She is a very beautiful and intelligent woman. Many of us couldn't takje her eyes off of her...I tipped her a good amount of tokens and started a yellow wall to get more ppl to jump in and tip. So the model is about to do a show and a basic member PM's me being a real D!ck. I PM the model and ask if the member who was a basic could be banned....SHE WOULDN'T due to she was about to do a show.Considering a good amount of tips from me made the show possible and the member wasn't a premium I didn't think it would be a big deal and it could be done in a few seconds. I won't go in her lounge anymore due to that. This is the first time since I joined the site that I've been annoyed.

First world problems, eh? :-D

Aboveavg71 said:
I also wish I knew where I ranked as far as reward points compared to other members. I have around 18,200 Reward points.

Let me make your wish come true.

XPiyY.jpg

I am not a big tipper, but I am a regular tipper. A whale's reward points would be in the hundreds of thousands probably.

Aboveavg71 said:
So....I've been on MFC a longgggggggggg time and once you hit I believe 10k in reward points you get a 7575 token purchase option. I do wish though that MFC thought of some other perks to give Premium Platinum members> I also wish I knew where I ranked as far as reward points compared to other members. I have around 18,200 Reward points.

I'm also gonna vent my frustration about a model also...The model's name is Sweet_Tarlet. She is a very beautiful and intelligent woman. Many of us couldn't takje her eyes off of her...I tipped her a good amount of tokens and started a yellow wall to get more ppl to jump in and tip. So the model is about to do a show and a basic member PM's me being a real D!ck. I PM the model and ask if the member who was a basic could be banned....SHE WOULDN'T due to she was about to do a show.Considering a good amount of tips from me made the show possible and the member wasn't a premium I didn't think it would be a big deal and it could be done in a few seconds. I won't go in her lounge anymore due to that. This is the first time since I joined the site that I've been annoyed.

Why on earth would you have your PMs set so that a basic can PM you?

Reactions: WickedTouch
Shaun__ said:
Aboveavg71 said:
I also wish I knew where I ranked as far as reward points compared to other members. I have around 18,200 Reward points.

XPiyY.jpg

I am not a big tipper, but I am a regular tipper. A whale's reward points would be in the hundreds of thousands probably.

50K reward point that has got to qualify as a big tipper. I don't know how long you been a member but that is many many thousands of dollars of tokens.

HiGirlsRHot said:
50K reward point that has got to qualify as a big tipper. I don't know how long you been a member but that is many many thousands of dollars of tokens.

I have been on the site for several years, and I have seen people with real money. I just tip little amounts over time, and do true privates when I can afford them. You should go whale watching one day, and see what a big tipper looks like. I was in a room once and it was raining 10,000 token tips.

Well 7 months and over 3k reward points later I get my platinum...what a strange formula they have...and it's almost pointless lol.

Aboveavg71 said:
So....I've been on MFC a longgggggggggg time and once you hit I believe 10k in reward points you get a 7575 token purchase option.

That was not the case with me. I don't remember exactly how many reward points I had when they enabled the 7575 token packages for me, but I think it was somewhere around 6000-6500. It wasn't related to getting platinum status, either, as this thread has already established.

(Also, hello.)

supposedly said:
Aboveavg71 said:
So....I've been on MFC a longgggggggggg time and once you hit I believe 10k in reward points you get a 7575 token purchase option.

That was not the case with me. I don't remember exactly how many reward points I had when they enabled the 7575 token packages for me, but I think it was somewhere around 6000-6500. It wasn't related to getting platinum status, either, as this thread has already established.

(Also, hello.)

I was 20k+ before I got the 7575 package (and platinum status) :thumbleft:

Shaun__ said:
Aboveavg71 said:

XPiyY.jpg

You have over doubled my points. :handgestures-salute:

mross2_ said:
I was 20k+ before I got the 7575 package (and platinum status)

I hit platinum at around 3k points. I couldn't see the 7575 option until I was over 20k. Ironically, MFC made me platinum and opened up the 1875 option for me the day after I lost my job in 2010. :woops:

Just adding to the statistics:

I reached Platinum Status after making my first $20 purchase (and tipping) after my 1 year anniversary on MFC in September. At the time I think I was just a little under 250 Reward points. Currently at 295. For several months at the beginning of the year I was tipping via transferred tokens. So while my reward points may have been around 250 when I was rewarded, I had tipped enough up to that point that I probably could have had 300 reward points if I had purchased them myself. I'm thinking that reward points probably has little to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.