AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MzMarche said:
Wait wait wait wait wait...so I was just in a models room passing through and I thought, "Wow, they look REALLY manish". :think: Then they pulled their panties to the side and a penis appeared. :shock:

...as you can see, someone tipped too. :woops: MFC def needs to step up their quality control game.

I don't know if anyone caught this or not, I haven't taken the time to go through the many pages of this topic but the link for this picture contains a virus. I opened this up and found the picture funny, but noticed my computer running a bit slow but thought nothing of it. Sent the picture link to my boyfriend and he noticed his computer slowing down too. Then out of nowhere a "virus scan" program popped up and it took a shitload of work for me to delete it. And then about ten minutes after I got rid of it, the same thing happened to my boyfriend. I mean I could be wrong but...it's too coincidental and it happened really fast. Just thought I should warn you guys. :)

BTW the actual virus WAS the scanning program. It had an option to uninstall but it didn't work and made it seem like my computer was melting down. I was freaking out!

Toastyxx said:
I don't know if anyone caught this or not, I haven't taken the time to go through the many pages of this topic but the link for this picture contains a virus.

And you reposted it? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attachments

• moron.jpg
    moron.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 193
Well uh, what am I supposed to do? Quote long text with no link in it and say "Hey, search the forum for this text. The link listed in it has a virus blah blah".

I think the person that passes the link earlier in the forum without clicking it, and decides to click it without reading the entire post tagged with it would be the moron. Not I. But thanks for your input, it'll be put in the opinion box for later use.

Edit: Also, I just got onto this forum two or three days ago. I JUST now noticed the tiny "report post" ! in the corner. Sorry if being new and not knowing every button on the forum constitutes as being a moron. I thought I was helping by posting it with a caption saying it has a virus but I guess not. I could have just let it sit there and not said anything.

Bocefish said:
From KillerKunt's profile:

KillerKunt said:
Hey MODELS stop fucking yourself in FREE!!!! You are messing with the livelihood of hundreds of other models who follow the rules when you do that shit!

Hey KK, perhaps you need a teep. MODELS are not doing anything to your livelihood, YOU ARE with your self-righteous attitude. The other models know the so-called rules and are doing what they choose to in order to pay the bills and get ahead. All you can do is run your room the way you want. Berating other models and premium members is precisely the way to fail on MFC and just about every other cam site.

This is not my livelihood. Believe it or not. I do make money on the site, but it is not my MAIN source of income. I have model friends whose main source of income is MFC and are not as outspoken as me (and who are not on this forum) who are sick of "members expectations" and rule breakers.. and so am I. I don't think I am "failing" at MFC, I do just fine.. I am not a wink, wave and a smile model like some members want. That is not my style. Never will be.

I'm not gonna bite your head off for it, but you absolutely should not have posted the link again.

Quick note though, Bawksy is an asshole, so don't take too much of what he says to heart.

I just figured that by putting the link it would help it become more noticeable to Amber or any other people who run the forum instead of having them have to dig for it. Like I said, I don't know how the forum works so I did the only obvious to me at the time. I'll delete it now since I've gone back and found it and reported it. I just hope that me reporting it actually does something.

Also, I don't take anything anyone I don't know or don't care for says to heart. If I did, I wouldn't/couldn't be a model on MFC :p. My reply to him was just a stab back, not a sign of taking things personally hehe. Thanks for your POLITE reply :D

Edit: Uhh went back to try and delete it because I figured I'd be able to. Don't see an option for doing so like I did for this one before I edited it. Oh well. I tried.

I'll take care of it. Now you know how to report stuff, all good. :)

Also a note to the members here: http://imgur.com/ is your friend. Use it. It was the shady hosting site that she used that was causing issues.

KillerKunt said:
Bocefish said:
From KillerKunt's profile:

KillerKunt said:
Hey MODELS stop fucking yourself in FREE!!!! You are messing with the livelihood of hundreds of other models who follow the rules when you do that shit!

Hey KK, perhaps you need a teep. MODELS are not doing anything to your livelihood, YOU ARE with your self-righteous attitude. The other models know the so-called rules and are doing what they choose to in order to pay the bills and get ahead. All you can do is run your room the way you want. Berating other models and premium members is precisely the way to fail on MFC and just about every other cam site.

This is not my livelihood. Believe it or not. I do make money on the site, but it is not my MAIN source of income. I have model friends whose main source of income is MFC and are not as outspoken as me (and who are not on this forum) who are sick of "members expectations" and rule breakers.. and so am I. I don't think I am "failing" at MFC, I do just fine.. I am not a wink, wave and a smile model like some members want. That is not my style. Never will be.

Well....it was on YOUR profile so I naturally assumed you included yourself in that statement. That's just semantics anyhow...if you didn't realize what I was really saying, I underlined it for you. ;)

Bocefish said:
Toasty...if you post anything clickable like that again PLEASE preface it with a WARNING of some sort so others don't click before reading. ;)

Will surely do that. I just figured most people read before clicking like I do. I was wrong and do apologize :)

Bocefish said:
All you can do is run your room the way you want. Berating other models and premium members is precisely the way to fail on MFC and just about every other cam site.

:scared-shocked: I never linked my profile to this post, someone else was kind enough to do that for me. I am not sure how I am berating other models and members by posting what is my opinion, on my own profile.. clearly again this is just my opinion and no one else feels the same (what was the topic of this thread again.. lol)

For the record I just put up that statement on my profile. Again. my MFC profile does not have anything to do with this thread. I did it in the off chance that some on the fence model may see my profile, or Leo himself may read it (while on MFC). Not for it to become subject topic on this forum.

I won't fault a model, whether MFC is her main source of income or not, for being frustrated at how MFC sets rules and then lets models flaunt them. I have friends who have a hard time with it also sometimes, but they're not as vocal as KK, even though cam modeling is their primary means of earning a living. Fortunately, the members who are at MFC for a quick wank aren't really their bread and butter. Hell, they're not anyone's bread and butter since they don't spend serious money on anyone. My friends do have freeloaders coming to their rooms demanding free pussy play because of what is going on, however, and that pisses them off to No Fucking End. And that matters to me.

I doubt a protest by models will help much though, unless you can persuade a lot of the top 100 models to start complaining en masse, and I really don't see that happening. They've found their regulars and aren't seriously affected by what happens in other models rooms, or in the lounge, for that matter, and some of them have been known to play in free themselves.

Anyway, good luck to you in your quest, KillerQuixote, even though I think you are wasting your energy.

Keithy said:
Is hell freezing over?

He saw that Jebbaz had already done the job of throwing dumb insults, and decided to move on to intelligent debate.

Either that, or he has finally accepted Boxxy as his personal lord and savior.

Attachments

• 1254716431586.jpg
    1254716431586.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 140
bawksy said:
Keithy said:
Is hell freezing over?

He saw that Jebbaz had already done the job of throwing dumb insults, and decided to move on to intelligent debate.

Just because I know you're a troll and an asshole doesn't mean I dont love you. I'm just not one to sugarcoat the truth.

I don't know of any models that are happy with the rule enforcements, or lack thereof. It's like beating a dead horse at this point after YEARS of models bitching about it to LEO and the other admins. You can't blame other models for doing what they have to in order to survive and prosper on one of the best sites available. I know several models that fought the way things are for months and months with nothing but frustration, or worse, to show for it. Bottom line is that MFC is not gonna change until the ownership does, or it's in Leo's better interest to do so.

bawksy said:

Oh no, Jebbaz is right. You are a pile of shit. But as the saying goes, a broken clock is still right twice a day. And when it comes to things like this, you usually come up with an accurate point even if it comes off as trolling.

bawksy said:

And no.

Just because you didn't link it doesn't make it irrelevant.
Specifically just in this thread you berated RuffRider.
Also from your profile
The following crusty asshole salad tossing faggots can suck on a big herpes covered dick and swallow a huge tainted spunk load, choke and DIE.
steakNshake -uses other aliases, like SirCumm & Lyndon87.
Mufftickler29
doolang
STRAWMAN_08
SeptMar
Is a bit berating. It's also doesn't read much like an opinion. Telling models they're ruining other models livelihoods, also berating.
And finally, the topic title is "MFC rules and warnings" not "whine hoping for sympathy"
As I stated prior, I think your assumptions about the market and how MFC functions is incorrect, so I won't get into that again. But I will reitterate, if the system as you stated was accurate, then models like Amber would not have a place on MFC.

Keithy said:
Just because you didn't link it doesn't make it irrelevant.
Specifically just in this thread you berated RuffRider.
Also from your profile
The following crusty asshole salad tossing faggots can suck on a big herpes covered dick and swallow a huge tainted spunk load, choke and DIE.
steakNshake -uses other aliases, like SirCumm & Lyndon87.
Mufftickler29
doolang
STRAWMAN_08
SeptMar
Is a bit berating. It's also doesn't read much like an opinion. Telling models they're ruining other models livelihoods, also berating.
And finally, the topic title is "MFC rules and warnings" not "whine hoping for sympathy"
As I stated prior, I think your assumptions about the market and how MFC functions is incorrect, so I won't get into that again. But I will reitterate, if the system as you stated was accurate, then models like Amber would not have a place on MFC.
You guys need to eat some concrete and harden the fuck up.
RuffRider did not seem "that offended" by my comment.
As for what I have on my profile is not any of your business, now is it? Other models such as top ones have a "FUCK YOU" section to guys that pissed them off. and I am no different. You do not know the history in it, therefore you should not speak of things you have no knowledge of. AGAIN. my MFC profile needs to be left out of this.

Bocefish said:
This is just getting ridiculous now. :lol:

I agree. Time for some sissyboys to get in to some big boy britches. It's like a PMS fest in here. Too much estrogen.

Good Fucking God. Keithy, Bocefish, KK is right. This rule breaking ain't right. Skanky Slitchs that churn their pussies 24 hrs a day in public chat disgust me. Their sleezy ways dont impress me. Their phony cash register climaxes dont interest me. Funny how they squirt just when the last desired token hits. Ever wonder about that??

Sure, the churners make money, so did the bootleggers back in the day,whe booze was illegal, but is that what we want. MFC is becoming a cesspool filled with all the jizz generated by pussy pounding,pron star howling, cam crawling rule breakers.

Give the girl a break, she's one of, if not THE Most interesting models on MFC...

luvbigboobs2 said:
:naughty: Time to lock this thread.

Nah, all opinions posted within this are fine and serve to enlighten anyone who is clueless about the system. Though I wish some of the posts in both directions would have more tact, I don't want to discourage folks from posting what they think. I'm keeping an eye open to it so things don't get more personal, but so far, I see both sides of the argument.

CamZombie said:
Good Fucking God. Keithy, Bocefish, KK is right. This rule breaking ain't right. Skanky Slitchs that churn their pussies 24 hrs a day in public chat disgust me. Their sleezy ways dont impress me. Their phony cash register climaxes dont interest me. Funny how they squirt just when the last desired token hits. Ever wonder about that??

Sure, the churners make money, so did the bootleggers back in the day,whe booze was illegal, but is that what we want. MFC is becoming a cesspool filled with all the jizz generated by pussy pounding,pron star howling, cam crawling rule breakers.

Give the girl a break, she's one of, if not THE Most interesting models on MFC...

FOR FUCK SAKES, NO ONE IS SAYING THAT IT IS RIGHT!

It is bullshit that they get away with it! Read through these forums. We all don't like it for one reason or another!

We're just saying that bitching about it over and over is NOT going to do anyone any good, especially the model doing the bitching! Partly because Leo and the admins aren't going to listen. But mainly because the majority of MFC members won't check out a model who's seen as someone who just whines and bitches about things. It doesn't matter how she looks or how interesting she is. If you give people a reason to view you negatively, they will. The rants on her profile and here don't reflect well on her.

If she had just said here that she hates all the rule breaking and thinks it's bullshit and left it at that, just about all of us would be nodding our heads in agreement. If she had just said on her profile "I don't break the rules and if you tell me to, I'll tell ya to get your rocks off somewhere else," most of us would've been cool with that.

The fact is that this is a business. Every model is in the business of selling themselves to guys like us. That means they have to put out there the best image of yourself that they can.

For some, the best image they can put out there is just being a full on nasty slut. Because that's all they are. They have no intelligence. They have no personality. But boy, can they fuck!

And then for others, like the overwhelming majority of the models here; they have personality and intelligence and they're sexy as well. And more often than not, those are the models in or near the Top 20 every month. Those are the models who are consistently having members come back over and over and over. Those are the models who have the most fun on cam. And they're also the models who say about those public show sluts "whatever. Let them be a nasty slut. I'll just stay here with my friends being myself."

I promise you, if Killer just doesn't let that shit bother her anymore, she'll be a happier camgirl in the long run. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.