AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share- Titles, Tags and Descriptions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
MFC Username
TwistedWish
Hello! I am a fairly new model and I'm looking for hints, tricks and tips on building my MFC share albums successfully.

Currently I try to cram as many keywords as I can into the actual video title. I then write a long sexy, enticing description.

I noticed that most other models vids have a short, sassy title- such as "what happens next", "squirt squirt", etc... Is there a reason for that? Is it better to leave mystery to the vid than to fully describe it? When customers search keywords to find vids do they find me via Title, keywords and description?

Would love help with this and any other advice for Mfc share. All I've been able to find on here so far is mostly related to pricing.

Thanks so much in advance for any and all responses!

Xoxo

I am new to MFC, so take it as you will, I noticed the more popular models don't bother with descriptive titles. As a new model I have been utilizing tags and titles and it seems to work. I only use a few of the most popular terms as words like "pretty" or "sexy" are too common. I have had several great tippers who found me on MFC share. I use words like "allnatural" "hairyarmpits" as they are more unique and descriptive. I also link to a tip menu on MFC Share and it has boosted my rank. After only a week on MFC I moved up to #917 on MFC share by pushing ppl to use the tip menu.

I don't know for sure that this is the best way but it seems to be working so far. Experienced models may be able to add a bit more insight.

Upvote 0
Why should our name be a tag? Do they not find the model as easily without?

It's another venue for your model name, more exposure.

As to things on MFC share, I (member) prefer to see a short, catchy title. Then, use the description to entice me to consider it more. Ideally, it'd be nice to have a few seconds of preview so can see the settings, quality, etc. Especially if it's a model I've never purchased from before.

Upvote 0
It's another venue for your model name, more exposure.

As to things on MFC share, I (member) prefer to see a short, catchy title. Then, use the description to entice me to consider it more. Ideally, it'd be nice to have a few seconds of preview so can see the settings, quality, etc. Especially if it's a model I've never purchased from before.
How do I set it to have a preview? I noticed some of my videos have a preview and some don't but I don't recall an option for this. Am I missing this option when I edit settings?

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
How do I set it to have a preview? I noticed some of my videos have a preview and some don't but I don't recall an option for this. Am I missing this option when I edit settings?
Change video preview on this menu:
Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 10.45.17 AM.png

Upvote 0
Be careful with the length of your previews. Believe it or not, some users get off on previews so try to time them so they cut off just as something delicious is about to happen, if you can manage.

Upvote 0
Be careful with the length of your previews. Believe it or not, some users get off on previews so try to time them so they cut off just as something delicious is about to happen, if you can manage.

Definitely. In saying that I prefer previews, I'm not expecting things to be given away. But, it's nice to have an idea of what the quality looks like, maybe the outfit or scene, etc. But, not expecting to see key things. It's like watching a movie preview that gives everyting away it then ruins the reason to go see the movie.

Upvote 0
I am new to MFC, so take it as you will, I noticed the more popular models don't bother with descriptive titles. As a new model I have been utilizing tags and titles and it seems to work. I only use a few of the most popular terms as words like "pretty" or "sexy" are too common. I have had several great tippers who found me on MFC share. I use words like "allnatural" "hairyarmpits" as they are more unique and descriptive. I also link to a tip menu on MFC Share and it has boosted my rank. After only a week on MFC I moved up to #917 on MFC share by pushing ppl to use the tip menu.

I don't know for sure that this is the best way but it seems to be working so far. Experienced models may be able to add a bit more insight.
I don’t feel like tags have ever worked in my favor, but I still use them and am in the process of writing descriptions. I feel like it’s an overall good habit to have.

Upvote 0

This is really helpful for me because I'm in the same boat as op!!!! Exactly haha. Thank you.

Upvote 0
So I'm bumping this thread because I'm not as familiar with MFC Share as I'd like to be. So far I've only been using it to post videos. I posted some pic sets on there in the 'Albums' section and added prices to them, but I have no idea how pic sets show up to viewers (who haven't tipped yet to open them). Is it a blurred out view of the first photo in the pic set? Or is it actually showing a NAKED photo (the first one in the pic set) to everyone for free?

Also, I want to do something similar to ManyVids' 'Spoil Me' option where you can list things like 'Buy me a massage...buy me a cup of coffee...etc.' On MFC Share would something like that go under 'Items' or 'Tip Menus'?

Upvote 0
I posted some pic sets on there in the 'Albums' section and added prices to them, but I have no idea how pic sets show up to viewers (who haven't tipped yet to open them). Is it a blurred out view of the first photo in the pic set? Or is it actually showing a NAKED photo (the first one in the pic set) to everyone for free?
It WILL display the first pic in the set to anyone, even guests.

I used to make a special first-image graphic to just give an album cover like this:
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 12.04.29 PM.png

Also, I want to do something similar to ManyVids' 'Spoil Me' option where you can list things like 'Buy me a massage...buy me a cup of coffee...etc.' On MFC Share would something like that go under 'Items' or 'Tip Menus'?
When I've done that on there in the past, I used the Items section, but that was before tip menus was even a thing... I might consider using the tip menu now instead! However, since these spoil me things should be gifts and I wouldn't want them counted toward my live show countdowns, I'd put them in a special tip menu that I could de-select from these options: https://share.myfreecams.com/settings#mfc-countdown

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 12.02.38 PM.png

Upvote 0
So I'm bumping this thread because I'm not as familiar with MFC Share as I'd like to be. So far I've only been using it to post videos. I posted some pic sets on there in the 'Albums' section and added prices to them, but I have no idea how pic sets show up to viewers (who haven't tipped yet to open them). Is it a blurred out view of the first photo in the pic set? Or is it actually showing a NAKED photo (the first one in the pic set) to everyone for free?

Also, I want to do something similar to ManyVids' 'Spoil Me' option where you can

I used to make a special first-image graphic to just give an album cover like this:
View attachment 86971

When I've done that on there in the past, I used the Items section, but that was before tip menus was even a thing... I might consider using the tip menu now instead! However, since these spoil me things should be gifts and I wouldn't want them counted toward my live show countdowns, I'd put them in a special tip menu that I could de-select from these options: https://share.myfreecams.com/settings#mfc-countdown

View attachment 86970
Thank you, Amber! I came to this thread to reply, but I'm so new to MFC I literally had NOTHING helpful to add. Hehe. You rock

Upvote 0

View attachment 86971

View attachment 86970

Oh, damn! So all these people got to see (for free) an explicit pic that guys on OnlyFans had to pay $3 to see. Yikes! I'm glad I know this now though. And I absolutely agree about the 'Spoil me' stuff being gifts only. Don't want anyone trying to "double-dip" and use those towards flashes or anything. Thank you for all of this info!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
One more question: Do models still usually go by the highest SINGLE tip when they do those "High tipper" shout-outs/contests? Or do they go by highest CUMULATIVE tipper?

Upvote 0
One more question: Do models still usually go by the highest SINGLE tip when they do those "High tipper" shout-outs/contests? Or do they go by highest CUMULATIVE tipper?
I think most probably do single highest, but it's completely up to you! Once upon a time I used to do both for daily prizes during a mega month, but I had to be really specific in the explanation about it.

Upvote 0
Is there a way I can download a particular video of mine from my MFC Share page? For some reason, I don't have this video saved on either of my laptops, but I have it on my MFC Share page for sale. There's a few other clip sites I'd like to upload it to.

Upvote 0
Is there a way I can download a particular video of mine from my MFC Share page? For some reason, I don't have this video saved on either of my laptops, but I have it on my MFC Share page for sale. There's a few other clip sites I'd like to upload it to.
Just click the download button at the bottom right of the video on the album page. You can download it in any resolution, just select it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Just click the download button at the bottom right of the video on the album page. You can download it in any resolution, just select it.

Okay, I see it now. The 'download' arrow to the left of the resolution tab. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Is anyone else getting a blank screen when they go to MFC Share, and attempt to upload a new video? Really strange. I've even tried using a different browser.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.