AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC software ignoring people without me doing anything?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
Does anyone else have a problem with the MFC model software putting people on ignore? People keep getting put into my ignore list and they're people I've never even clicked on, so I have no idea how they're getting onto the ignore list? They're not people I've banned either.
Now I have to remember to keep checking the list to make sure no ones been put on ignore without me knowing!
It's annoying, a few times I've had people in my room for ages and wondered why they hadn't talked to me, and then realised they were being ignored, so they could have been talking to me and I couldn't see it, grr!

I have never heard of this problem before, but then, I haven't been on MFC in awhile...

I just wanted to make sure this stays up where people can respond, and say: I LOVE your avatar! It's hilarious. ^_^

I think you will find this is part of the upgrade after the servers were re-booted. :lol:

Funny enough I had a muppet playing up in the room and put him on ignore.
When the page refreshed the members in room, he was off ignore.
Yet another MFC screw up update.

Maybe for once they might add something of use to models and members instead of features for guests.

Mate_ said:
Maybe for once they might add something of use to models and members instead of features for guests.

Now that is just crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.