AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Sound Issues with Ipad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
USA
www.empressmika.com
Twitter Username
@YesEmpressMika
Streamate Username
EmpressMika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538052/Empress-Mika/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/98997/EmpressMika
Does anyone else have issues with their sound but only from users viewing you on their Ipad?

It was brought to my intention that my sound is super messed up and I narrowed it down to users viewing me on their Ipad with any browser. My sound is perfectly fine on any other platform and/or browser. Oddly enough, other models are viewed do not have sound issues from the same Ipad and it is just seemingly me.

I have the following mic: Blue Micraphone Snowball
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002OO18NS

Any ideas on how to fix this? :/ What a bummer!

Reactions: DrWangFei
I think its an MFC problem not yours. Im sure one of the computer genius guys here can tell you why but for some reason the mobile feed always lags terribly behind the chat and also has other issues.

Does anyone else have issues with their sound but only from users viewing you on their Ipad?

It was brought to my intention that my sound is super messed up and I narrowed it down to users viewing me on their Ipad with any browser. My sound is perfectly fine on any other platform and/or browser. Oddly enough, other models are viewed do not have sound issues from the same Ipad and it is just seemingly me.

I was pretty busy last night but found time to get on MFC after I got in bed to go to sleep. Sometimes I will catch someone I like on for a bit before snoozing. I can confirm that on my iPad I could not hear the audio in your room. All I got was an intermittent, high-pitched metallic noise with a lot of popping. I thought that was curious; checked other rooms, they were fine. This was using the standard Safari browser for iPad. I also tried it using the Photon iPad browser and got the same error, despite being able to hear other rooms without any problem. I also tried from my Samsung Galaxy smart phone; same thing.

Glad I saw this post. I meant to mention it on Twitter but I went to sleep and just completely forgot to tweet about it this morning. I have no idea what's causing it. I've never encountered that while watching MFC on my iPad or phone before.

Last edited:
Today the sound is working again.

WHAT?! It just... worked?! LOL... let's hope it stays that way *finger's crossed* !

P.S. Were you a guest? :p Don't be shy!

Status
Not open for further replies.