AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC sound problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

Since i downloaded the last version of MFC app ( the old one doesnt work anymore) i have big problems with the sound in my room.

First i've noticed at Sound says Volume off. I talked louder or put music on High. Sometimes says Low and a few times Good but the music volume in my room was very High.

I asked Support for help and they sent me a link with some Troubleshooting for sound/volume. I followed all the steps but nothing.

I asked the members if they can hear me ok and all of them said there is some sound from my room but VERY DISTORTED.

I even switched from Flash settings to use the Mic from laptop, not from Webcam. The same distorted sound like robots are talking.

What can i do? Thanks in advance!

Update: I installed OBS and set it for MFC. All good and the sound was ok ( i asked a few members). The image was very good. But after about 30 min members said my cam start to freeze. After that they said there is no image from my room. I exit and restart OBS. All good for 2-3 min then again cam frozen.

I quit OBS and i enter to stream from the normal page for broadcasting. Again the cam is freezing and after that, no image.

I entered with MFC app. The sound problem was still here but now i got the same problem as above : cam freezing for a few min and after that, no image.

What the hell? This never happened to me on MFC. And all of this started tonight after i broadcasted with OBS... :rage:

Upvote 0
Update: I installed OBS and set it for MFC. All good and the sound was ok ( i asked a few members). The image was very good. But after about 30 min members said my cam start to freeze. After that they said there is no image from my room. I exit and restart OBS. All good for 2-3 min then again cam frozen.

I quit OBS and i enter to stream from the normal page for broadcasting. Again the cam is freezing and after that, no image.

I entered with MFC app. The sound problem was still here but now i got the same problem as above : cam freezing for a few min and after that, no image.

What the hell? This never happened to me on MFC. And all of this started tonight after i broadcasted with OBS... :rage:
OBS is brand new to MFC and they're still working out kinks with it. You're running into their current bugs, restarting your feed on obs/re attaching it to your model web helps. (Use the browser broadcaster.)

Upvote 0
I have the same problem with MFC. I switch between two mics, and after about ten minutes the sound goes robotic. With OBS I have no problem.... but sometimes OBS will disconnect for no reason. Still in Beta but i'm super excited for it.

Reactions: Laura0210
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.