AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC stopped pretending tip ratings matter.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I did not get the rating screen after a private, so I went to do it myself. I was shocked to see that all the ratings were gone, in the account settings. I always thought having my tips auto-rated was stupid.

RRlRk.jpg

Reactions: Just Me
Shaun__ said:
I always thought having my tips auto-rated was stupid.

I always thought the whole 'rate your tips' thing was stupid. The fact that I'm getting a tip from a member is a compliment in itself...so having tips rated seemed like a silly feature to me.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
I've never checked my ratings for privates and MFC doesn't even mention that happens anywhere in all our introductory material. It's only there for models who poke about in the recesses of the admin login. In fact, I have absolutely no idea how to find private ratings.

Getting taken for 100 tokens is not a big deal, but most people would not want to rate the experience a 10. Everybody knew the ratings did not matter, but it is the principle of the thing.

Evvie said:
I've never checked my ratings for privates and MFC doesn't even mention that happens anywhere in all our introductory material. It's only there for models who poke about in the recesses of the admin login. In fact, I have absolutely no idea how to find private ratings.
On your Token Sessions page. :)

I find the private ratings semi-useful...
Why would anyone give a bad rating? If you don't think the model is doing well during a private, just ask her to do something differently or say bye to her and leave the private.
The only thing that would deserve a bad rating IMO would be if the model intentionally delayed the private, by leaving the room for minutes to look for a toy, or undressing extra-slowly to keep you in the private for longer.
But yeah, of course it's nice for the model to read "Rating: Good" next to her private. (I've only had "good" privates. That's something I can say I've achieved on MFC, yay. >_<)

But I don't understand the purpose of the 'normal' tip ratings at all... Can a model see them anywhere?

Shaun__ said:
I did not get the rating screen after a private, so I went to do it myself. I was shocked to see that all the ratings were gone, in the account settings. I always thought having my tips auto-rated was stupid.

RRlRk.jpg

Tip ratings have been gone for quite some time now. I did not know about not being able to rate privates anymore until last night, so that is fairly recent.

I liked going back and manually rating tips 10 for models I liked because I thought it would help them. I never rated anything lower than a 10; if I tipped for something and didn't get what was agreed on, I just didn't rate the tip at all. Seemed like bad karma to vengefully give the tip a low rating, but I wasn't going to rate it a 10, either. Of course I later heard that tip ratings didn't really mean anything, so it was all moot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.