AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Sunday camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hi ladies.

So I've been having a bit of a slow go here. Friday my cam score dropped a lot. I was on and off for 4 hours. I had to keep popping off because no one was tipping and I was literally just waiting. I made about 50tokens in that time. So I'd pop off. One guy kept complaining that I keep getting off but he didn't tip one for me to stay. I hate this cam score thing because I get paranoid about it. I would much prefer to relax and have fun and not worry about it. But anyway. I took Saturday off because I just needed to blow off some steam with a gal pall. Thinking of going back on today but Im just curious what your thoughts are about Sundays? Is it worth it? Otherwise I might go to a BBQ with a friend. lol

XOXO:h:

For me Sundays are the worst days on cam. I dunno where guys go, but I usually take Sundays off. Is that slow.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Judy_
Everyone's days/profits vary. Some people do good on certain days and others do bad. You just have to decide if you want to log on to try or go out. Just know you can't make money if you're not online.

Everyone's days/profits vary. Some people do good on certain days and others do bad. You just have to decide if you want to log on to try or go out. Just know you can't make money if you're not online.

This is true! I want to go poolside so Im just gonna cam by the pool today. If it sucks Ill go party lol

Reactions: curvyredhead
Sundays were actually one of my best days when I still cammed MFC. It could be a lot of reasons why yours is slow, though. :/ I'm sorry! Just keep poking around and find days/times that work for you. You've got this. :D

• Hugs
I love Sundays ....HATE Wednesdays hahaha i'm sure we are all different! Interesting though to find out what other days models favor!

*Adding on to my post since it's too late to edit it.*

I remember when there used to be cam model discussions about how Wednesday (Hump Day) was considered a shitty earning day on cam. Others felt it was Sunday...etc. I do believe there was even a cam model poll about it.

But there were also conversations about the "summer slump." Summer, however, is two months long, and most models aren't gonna take an entire two months off.

When I was on MFC and was going to karaoke every Tuesday night, I always made it clear that Tuesday was my night off (or one of my nights off for that week). :) And, unlike the typical IRL/working-outside-the-home job, there is no rule stating that you must clock in to work on such and such days. So just do what is best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.