AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC topic glitch.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
Didn't see a thread I thought this would be good to post in so I'm creating a new one.

I just wanted to mention a glitch on the MFC homepage related to topics. I've seen this before but never paid much attention to it. If a model has a long topic where there are no spaces, the pop up menu on the homepage does not wrap text for that string of words. This tends to push the links and other text in the popup box to the right to make room for that long string. But it doesn't resize the box itself.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Attachments

• Screenshot - 6_25_2013 , 12_08_10 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 6_25_2013 , 12_08_10 AM.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 105
That's not a glitch, that's how browsers work. If you create a string that has no breaks (ie. the long string in your snapshot), the browser has no way to wrap it, so it extends the boundry box, which has the effect of pushing everything on the right of the boundry box farther right. In this case it means the text extends beyond the popup.

Adding a single space in the middle of that long string should fix the problem. You could make the argument MFC should design the popup to expand, but on the other hand, 60 character words don't often make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.