AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC users, what do you tip for? MFC girls, what do receive tips for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What do mostly tip or mostly get tips for at mfc?

• live action (tip menu, lush, ohmibod, privates, groups etc.)

• prerecorded or custom videos

• pictures

• social stuff (snap, kik)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_mermaid

Cam Model
Oct 31, 2016
I've been a cb broadcaster for some years now but I wanna try and expand to mfc too. After having looked at existing chat rooms there, i'm not sure if my perception is right. I'm interested in the tipping behaviour.

What do you guys mostly tip for? "Live" action (tip menu, lush, ohmibod, privates, groups etc.), videos, pictures, social media stuff (snapchat)?

If mfc girls could share what they mostly get tips for I'd be grateful too.

My perception is that quite a big proportion of tokens at mfc are not for live camming action, but rather for everything else but i'm not sure if i'm right. At cb I only offer live action, no videos, no pictures, no social stuff but the few times I cammed at mfc these things (plus skype) were what I was asked for and it seems to be consistent with what i saw in other rooms. I do really well with my camming at cb, but totally tank at mfc so far.

I'm pretty much just on for the show... live action all the way! Never really wanted to purchase vids or pic sets etc... so most of my tips are for countdowns and live shows. On occasion I'll tip offline for "just because" reasons .. with no strings or requests. I have found it helps maintain a climate of goodwill. ;)

:)

Boobies and my presence ?I feel like majority of people in my room when they tip,they tip to flash my goodies or because we are having a nice conversation.I started to hate lush since is keep disconnecting,and videos are selling with regulars 80% of the time.But that is just me.

Echoing what everyone else has said. Most tips are either for boob flashes, to help with countdown or just because. Also, spanks. Spanks are probably my most tipped for tip menu item along with flashes.

I'd add one thing. Why I tip changes a lot based on how long I've been following a model. Generally.my first few tips for a model are for content. So, I think it is important to have some content to offer new tippers. At some point, I've either gotten all the content the model has or all I care about. Once you've got dozen or two videos including some girl/girl stuff, there isn't a lot of point in getting another 20 more.
So after tipping for content, I then move into tipping for actions. Also, I think for most us there isn't a lot of difference between tipping for spanks and a just because tip.

If I totalled up everything I've tipped in my years on MFC, I'd be willing to bet well over half of it would be spanks, followed by just because/countdowns, then maybe for PM privileges

Reactions: missholly
Thanks for the answers so far. Really insightful. Spanks are among the things I offer :playful: On cb i get many "just because" tips from my regulars but it rarely happens that a new user starts tipping "just because". I don't have a following on mfc, so hoping for just because tips would be quite risky.

Thanks for the answers so far. Really insightful. Spanks are among the things I offer :playful: On cb i get many "just because" tips from my regulars but it rarely happens that a new user starts tipping "just because". I don't have a following on mfc, so hoping for just because tips would be quite risky.

Before I started getting "just because" tips I would play a lot of little games. I didn't have content available at the time so the games were mostly chances to win actions from smiles to flashes to reach a countdown for a show. The games offered ways to win things that are on my tip menu for less or even things that I do exclusively for that particular game. It gave new comers a reason to tip and me a chance to try and connect with them.

Reactions: missholly
i have 0 content for sale so it's almost all private shows, since i don't do public ones! i do get some tips for random stuff in public chat, like flashes and dancing and what not but i'd say hands down most of those tips are for spinning my prize wheel. it's super popular and fun- def worth the $

i sell my texting number and other random things like personal pics, non explicit snap, phone sex.. but since i don't promote those much and my snap is tame compared to others i rarely get tokens for those things.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ms_Gingersnatch
A category you left off your poll list that is more MFC than other sites. The one and only -

View attachment 73606

:)
This. I rarely tip for menu items because more often than not I'm looking for conversation and interaction rather than just flashes or vids. As such I tip for time spent and to help countdowns. I've played tip games but they are usually to help encourage other people to tip and play rather than looking for a certain prize.

Mostly flashes and tips towards countdowns. KIK and Snapchat are a close second. I don't sell a ton of videos, but I know other camgirls who absolutely bank off of them. I just have solo videos though-no boy/girl or girl/girl content. I used to make picture sets for sale, but it was a waste of time for me, so now I only sell custom photos if someone asks about them.

For myself, most times it's "just because" I feel like it at the moment and not so much for a tip menu item, video or the like. I enjoy seeing the model smile, so that is my biggest reason to tip. The reasons can vary from things such as just putting a smile on her face to a funny joke/comment she did. Or, a play on tips so it lands on a specific number. Sometimes, it's the delayed reaction that I'm after and it becomes a kind of game in the room as to when she'll notice the larger silent tip. Sometimes, it's for a really nice dance. Or, even an "oops" moment where she's trying to keep something covered and has a wardrobe malfunction. Other times, I'll tip small to see if I can get others to follow suit. Or, even just to help the topic.

The reasons can really vary a lot. But, the key for me is that it's something I want to do and not feel pressured to do. It's my way of showing appreciation to the model for what she's doing.

As to new models, or rooms I've not been in before, my "normal" is to just hang for a brief time and catch the vibe of the room before doing anything. If I like it, I'll usually say "Hello" with a 5 or 10 token tip. If not, I'll just exit and go elsewhere. If someone says "Hello", I'll almost always respond unless I'm already out of the room.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
If the woman is making me happy, I want to make her happy. I pay for tease, attitude and a convincing (or real) orgasmic performance, not so much body parts. I usually pay the "if you like me" amount at least once. I don't see the point to self-spanking or giving a dildo a "blow job." I don't want videos or snapchat, I prefer the live interaction in the cam-room. If it is a cammer I know and go to regularly, I pay for just hanging out and chatting.

It depends on the individual model, and the room, too. One model does a breathtaking "body tour." Each one is different and they all look like erotic art-films. Another doesn't have a menu, she just does what she feels like - and it's jaw-dropping. Yet another has a lively, funny room and I might buy a raffle ticket just so everyone can make wisecracks. That model does an amazing old-fashioned strip-tease - with feathered fans, even. And she plays interesting music.

I'm of two minds about the token-operated sex toys. It's exciting to have a way to physically interact with the model, but it gets monotonous. There's pretty much only one way a model can react - again and again. Since there have gotten to be so many of them I guess they are money-makers. They are also a way for me to spend a small amount without feeling like a cheapskate. I wonder if it is the best payment method for both clients and cammers. The low but steady stream of tokens may add up to more then cammers would otherwise get, and clients can put in small amounts.

I don't like privates. It is not just the expense, it is the feeling that I'm on a deadline as the tokens trickle away. Group is better. There's still the deadline as tokens trickle away, but the trickle is slower. I do Skype, but usually with women I know well. Half the time we end up just chatting for 10 minutes. lol.

I'm primarily a just because tipper. Of your categories listed I tip for something in all of them with the exception of picture sets and that's only because I prefer the video version. There are certain live shows that I'm not into so I tip while I hang out helping the count down even if I don't intend to stay for the show.

I mostly tip during a show. Usually small, but often, tips for just conversation or "being there".. I'll also tip for "actions" or games.. If I see other tippers I'll often try and help keep the momentum going. I'll tip for a skype show but only if I've gotten to know the model pretty well.

This isn't really the best poll as it's just asking what camgirls/members get/spend tokens for the most. Obviously working on a live camsite the majority are going to make the most of their income from live stuff, otherwise you might as well cut the live and just focus on clip sites. But that does not mean making videos isn't extremely lucrative. It's also hard to say as I include video sales in my countdowns so a lot of members see it as an extra incentive to tip a certain amount for a countdown. They get to see something live and sexy as well as having the video to watch as they like. In these situations I cannot count it as being tipped for a video or live as choosing one would exclude the other.

If you're looking for tipping patterns, maybe focus more on what live stuff people like to tip for. Members who spend on privates will not necessarily tip for lush or something else live, just as those "just because" tippers or those who tip for countdowns won't necessarily enjoy private shows. Videos and extras do boost your income, but live is definitely the USP of a camsite.

From my point of view tipping for contents that count towards a goal is tipping for content. This is actually what I see very, very often. Tipping for content or snap/kik/a fanclub to reach a countdown goal. It is something I don't see on cb but buying content and making that count towards token goals is hardly even possible there. I'm totally struggling to reach even really low countdowns on mfc with "just" live stuff, so I'm thinking about offering content (or quitting mfc to be honest). Snap/Kik/videos are so far totally not something I'm comfortable with. On cb I was rarely asked about that, on mfc I get asked really, really often.

On cb I was rarely asked about that, on mfc I get asked really, really often.
Speaking just as a member that mostly prefers MFC to CB I think that quote right there speaks to the differences between the two sites. CB feels much more 'down to business' in sex shows while MFC fosters more of a community sense that often swings over into sexy times. Neither is better or worse than the other. Just different for what you looking to get out of it. That is probably why you have more people asking about additional content on MFC than on CB. Members are looking for more of a personal interaction with you like being friends on social media.

As for if additional content tips should count toward a countdown goal or not, I've seen some models count it and others that don't. I figure their room their rules so I've never given it much thought beyond that.

Don't do or offer anything you aren't comfortable with though. Keep trying and hopefully you'll find a room balance that works for you.

Speaking just as a member that mostly prefers MFC to CB I think that quote right there speaks to the differences between the two sites. CB feels much more 'down to business' in sex shows while MFC fosters more of a community sense that often swings over into sexy times. Neither is better or worse than the other. Just different for what you looking to get out of it. That is probably why you have more people asking about additional content on MFC than on CB. Members are looking for more of a personal interaction with you like being friends on social media.

As for if additional content tips should count toward a countdown goal or not, I've seen some models count it and others that don't. I figure their room their rules so I've never given it much thought beyond that.

Don't do or offer anything you aren't comfortable with though. Keep trying and hopefully you'll find a room balance that works for you.
This is Gold. Makes a lot of sense based on what I've seen. Working on cb was great but you've got to be ready to cum 10000x a day to hit those goals lol content sales are pretty much nonexistent in the beginning. Recommnded as the best site to start w/ though while finding your style. Its so sex based, no one cares about your decor or the strcture of your shows changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.