AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2014
Hello!

I have searched this topic but couldn't find what I was looking for so hope someone can help. I have applied to MFC to become a new model. I've gone through all the hoops, sent my pictures, signed the contract and sent my id. I have been waiting over a week now for approval from the administrator. Every time I try to access my account to check if they are missing a piece of information it just says "Error cannot authenticate your account please contact us". Contacted them 2 days ago still nothing.
Don't know what I have done wrong, should I just give up?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered somewhere before
Alexa

Check the "Start Here" link in MFC. Does everything say "OK" there in green?

Make sure everything under "Documents" says approved at the bottom. Step 4 should also say "Status: Signed"

Edit Profile, Model Tags, Upload Photos: Should then show a green check mark next to each.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.