AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Voucher Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaArwen

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 30, 2017
Twitter Username
@babycacti_mfc
MFC Username
AnaArwen
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/AnaArwen/
I recently created a few memberships for my MFC room where you can get 10% off all my content on MFCShare. I was looking at different ways to implement that and the easiest way seems to be to use vouchers, but I have a quick question.
Say someone wins a video as a prize, can I send them the voucher for them to be able to view the video? Can you send the voucher to anyone you want?

I recently created a few memberships for my MFC room where you can get 10% off all my content on MFCShare. I was looking at different ways to implement that and the easiest way seems to be to use vouchers, but I have a quick question.
Say someone wins a video as a prize, can I send them the voucher for them to be able to view the video? Can you send the voucher to anyone you want?
You can create a voucher for any token album, or any collection that you've put a token price on. It creates a general link that you can send to anyone (doesn't have their name tied to it until the redeem it).

Upvote 0
You can create a voucher for any token album, or any collection that you've put a token price on. It creates a general link that you can send to anyone (doesn't have their name tied to it until the redeem it).
Thanks for your reply!! I was more or less wondering if the link would lead to the MFCShare page to buy the video or if it was a link you could give so they could watch the video for free. For example, if someone won a video in a wheel spin, is there a way to give them a way to view it for free?

Upvote 0
They have to be logged in on MFC to redeem the voucher. It will not cost them tokens. It's a link that will add the video (or collection) to their collection of videos they tipped or got a voucher for. Then they can stream (or download if you enabled that) it as long as you don't delete the album.

Upvote 0
They have to be logged in on MFC to redeem the voucher. It will not cost them tokens. It's a link that will add the video (or collection) to their collection of videos they tipped or got a voucher for. Then they can stream (or download if you enabled that) it as long as you don't delete the album.
Okay, thank you so much! This is the answer I was looking for :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply!! I was more or less wondering if the link would lead to the MFCShare page to buy the video or if it was a link you could give so they could watch the video for free. For example, if someone won a video in a wheel spin, is there a way to give them a way to view it for free?
Yep, it gives it to them free! Thanks @Fatquack for getting back faster than I could. :)

Reactions: AnaArwen
Upvote 0
I hate to be a pain, but what happens after you run the addvoucher command? I've run addvoucher to help a model who chose me as a helper. The first times I had a bad video link and got an error message. I haven't gotten any error message now but I can't see the voucher anywhere. Will that only go to the model? I appreciate any help you could give us very much:)

Upvote 0
I hate to be a pain, but what happens after you run the addvoucher command? I've run addvoucher to help a model who chose me as a helper. The first times I had a bad video link and got an error message. I haven't gotten any error message now but I can't see the voucher anywhere. Will that only go to the model? I appreciate any help you could give us very much:)
The PM with the voucher will only go to the model. To clarify, in case you or others misunderstand what this function is for:

Charlesbot's !addvoucher makes it so that a voucher is auto-created whenever someone tips the specified amount the model enters for it.

!addvoucher 200 share.link.to.the.video.page.here

In the instance above, if someone tips 200 tokens in her room, Charlesbot creates a voucher for the video she specified and opened a PM window with her so she can copy and paste it to the user. OR, she could go to the vouchers page and use the MFC Mail function on the voucher, as it will just be sitting there unassigned to anyone.

Upvote 0
We need a way to give a contest winner access to a free video on MFCShare. Could you please advise the best way to do that? Thanks so much.

Upvote 0
We need a way to give a contest winner access to a free video on MFCShare. Could you please advise the best way to do that? Thanks so much.
A voucher.

Upvote 0
You keep saying "we"... this needs to be something SHE does, not you. You do not have access to her admin pages and voucher creation page.

Upvote 0
You keep saying "we"... this needs to be something SHE does, not you. You do not have access to her admin pages and voucher creation page.
Actually as a share helper it is possible to create vouchers. I think those of us who are helpers can do the same things that the models can, so models should be really careful about who gets to help out on MFC Share

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.