AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? What the fuck just went down in here. None of any of the shit you said is cool. Bumping into a model accidentally is one thing, and even then grounds for heavy suspicion based on conduct. Doing it on purpose? Fucking stalker. I would never date anyone who has ever been in my room on MFC. Be it past or present.

I can promise you that the overwhelming majority of models would feel the same way. I really have no idea why some guys seriously think that MFC is a dating pool, despite being told over and over again by models and members that its not. Your chances on actually dating a model? Incredibly slim - as in not worth your time to even try. More likely absolutely none if you go to efforts to find out her personal information without her knowledge and being deceptive in a ploy to meet her.

Let it be known, if anyone ever dared to do that shit to me - any of it, regardless of carrying any of it out - they would be insta-banned. If they found me IRL via those efforts? You bet your ass Im filing a restraining order. I dont care who you are, what your reasons are, whether I still cam or not - any of it.

PinkiePixi said:
Seriously? What the fuck just went down in here. None of any of the shit you said is cool. Bumping into a model accidentally is one thing, and even then grounds for heavy suspicion based on conduct. Doing it on purpose? Fucking stalker. I would never date anyone who has ever been in my room on MFC. Be it past or present.

I can promise you that the overwhelming majority of models would feel the same way. I really have no idea why some guys seriously think that MFC is a dating pool, despite being told over and over again by models and members that its not. Your chances on actually dating a model? Incredibly slim - as in not worth your time to even try. More likely absolutely none if you go to efforts to find out her personal information without her knowledge and being deceptive in a ploy to meet her.

Let it be known, if anyone ever dared to do that shit to me - any of it, regardless of carrying any of it out - they would be insta-banned. If they found me IRL via those efforts? You bet your ass Im filing a restraining order. I dont care who you are, what your reasons are, whether I still cam or not - any of it.

I think most of us guys feel the same way, Some people don't clearly understand the boundary's between MFC and real life! Its a fantasy world MFC and to expect it to carry over to the real world is naive in the extreme, and in the worst cases bordering on the sinister

CCRhyder said:
Am I the only one creeped the fuck out by the fact that he's still viewing the forums, and has been for hours?

He's clearly a bit of a loser that gets off on people talking about him!

Reactions: Evvie
Vlad is not the problem. Vlad is not the only guy who does this. There are thousands of other guys who can do exactly what Vlad did. You're wasting your time to scold Vlad or to get him to stop. There are thousands of other Vlads doing the same thing right now.

If a model doesn't want to be located, she needs to be diligent to not give *any* personal information--no mention of her city, friends, FB, email, etc. Stalkers will compile a dossier from every bit of trivia so they can figure out more details.

NickT said:
Vlad is not the problem. Vlad is not the only guy who does this. There are thousands of other guys who can do exactly what Vlad did. You're wasting your time to scold Vlad or to get him to stop. There are thousands of other Vlads doing the same thing right now.

If a model doesn't want to be located, she needs to be diligent to not give *any* personal information--no mention of her city, friends, FB, email, etc. Stalkers will compile a dossier from every bit of trivia so they can figure out more details.

Lol, he may not be the only problem, but he most definitely is a problem.

Not good reasoning, yo. So yeah, he does need to be told its wrong...maybe.....just maybe all these people telling him he is a moron for thinking the way he does, might spark a thought in his brain that its not right. Doubtful but there might be some hope for him (and I use the word might loosely...)

NickT said:

It's moreso the fact that he speaks about it openly like it's ok. The reason he's getting harped on is because he's stupid enough to say it out loud (or rather, type it out loud, lol.) We know there are tons of creeps in the world, but the ones who stand up and speak about it as if they're normal are the ones who get the largest rocks thrown at them.

And on that note: BACK ON TOPIC! (which means we're done talking about vlad and the next posts should be about MIA cam girls.)

Eddie77 said:
I really liked Loca but have to say that must be one helluva vacation. She's been gone since early February. More than anything, she made me laugh.....
Oh well.

OH MY FUCKING GOOD GOD, I swear I am DYING OF NATI WITHDRAWLSSSS!! I miss LocaLoca!! She makes me laugh WAYYY too hard. Best way to kick start my mornings. :(.

atrain37 said:
Where oh Where has my Felicity gone?
Where IS she? Her last tweet is from December 30...

Also, where has BeaWithMe gone? She's amazing. :/

How long does it tend to take before you start to worry that a model is not coming back?

PinkiePixi said:

Please understand that plenty of camsite members have zero desire to date any of the models. I get that some camgirls think members are all pathetic losers who could never get a woman and are living in moms basement trying to hookup with camgirls. I just hope models understand that not all members are like this. If I saw a model I knew at a bar or the grocery store or somethin I wouldn't even approach her. I'd think "Thats so and so from that site huh small world" and keep it moving. All those date raffles models keep doing probably aren't helping deter guys from thinking it's a dating site.

What happened to RoseCavilla and CassidyNicole? Both use to post here.

PunkInDrublic said:
All those date raffles models keep doing probably aren't helping deter guys from thinking it's a dating site.
Yeah, those stupid models, always raffling off "let's meet once, chat and have dinner!"-get-togethers. It's no wonder guys start believing the models want a romantic relationship with them! The poor camsite members are just being toyed with by all the evil models who offer to meet them. :naughty:

LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
All those date raffles models keep doing probably aren't helping deter guys from thinking it's a dating site.
Yeah, those stupid models, always raffling off "let's meet once, chat and have dinner!"-get-togethers. It's no wonder guys start believing the models want a romantic relationship with them! The poor camsite members are just being toyed with by all the evil models who offer to meet them. :naughty:
Before we jump on the guy too badly, because it's obvious many of you have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts...

I kinda agree with him. Not that it should lead someone to the point that vlad or whomever the schmuck was earlier in this thread should think stalking a girl is a good idea, but that in general it does add to the confusion for those guys who think they can grab a date from a cam site.

LilyMarie said:
My bad. Totally forgot that camgirls can do no wrong. They can complain about guys thinking it's a dating site while having a date raffle on their profile. If a member is stupid enough to believe that someone he has paid for a date will want a real relationship with them, he has multiple problems. I'm not blaming models at all if some weirdo doesn't understand this. Just pointing out the general hypocrisy and humor in the situation.

Reactions: Gen
PunkInDrublic said:
What happened to RoseCavilla and CassidyNicole? Both use to post here.

Not sure what happened with Rose (I miss her posts!) but I do know Cassidy is still on streamate.

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Before we jump on the guy too badly, because it's obvious many of you have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts...

I kinda agree with him. Not that it should lead someone to the point that vlad or whomever the schmuck was earlier in this thread should think stalking a girl is a good idea, but that in general it does add to the confusion for those guys who think they can grab a date from a cam site.
I do not have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts. I have a dislike for posts after I read them and they turn out to be insulting or stupid.
There's no reason for a guy to believe that something serious can come out of a date-raffle-date. Models make it so clear even on the graphics for the raffles (and before the date surely during e-mail/twitter/MFC mail contact with the guy who wins) that it's purely platonic and there's no sex or anything like that involved. It's not like they don't make themselves clear, or gives members hope. You'd have to have a really distorted perception of reality if you believe a 'date' with a camgirl can be compared to a date at the start of a potential relationship.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
LilyMarie said:
I have a dislike for posts after I read them and they turn out to be insulting or stupid.
What was insulting or stupid about what I said? Please enlighten me o wise one
LilyMarie said:
Models make it so clear even on the graphics for the raffles (and before the date surely during e-mail/twitter/MFC mail contact with the guy who wins) that it's purely platonic and there's no sex or anything like that involved.
Some do but some make it quite clear that sex will take place or that anything is possible. I guess these models don't count.
LilyMarie said:
You'd have to have a really distorted perception of reality if you believe a 'date' with a camgirl can be compared to a date at the start of a potential relationship.
Yeah I already kinda said this.
Not a dating site unless you pay me and then yes you can take me out for a date but only because you're paying me I'd never go on a date with a member and this isn't a dating site but hundreds of models have date raffles but don't come here looking for dates but if you want to give me tokens for my date raffle to take me out on a date yes please do but this isn't a dating site. How far from reality does one have to get to where that makes sense to them?

LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:

I do not have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts. I have a dislike for posts after I read them and they turn out to be insulting or stupid.
There's no reason for a guy to believe that something serious can come out of a date-raffle-date. Models make it so clear even on the graphics for the raffles (and before the date surely during e-mail/twitter/MFC mail contact with the guy who wins) that it's purely platonic and there's no sex or anything like that involved. It's not like they don't make themselves clear, or gives members hope. You'd have to have a really distorted perception of reality if you believe a 'date' with a camgirl can be compared to a date at the start of a potential relationship.
Missed my (and the general) point entirely. I simply re-stated that for those guys who think they can "grab a date" from a cam site that girls doing "date raffles" can be confusing.

I don't think either I or punk stated that it led people to think serious relationships were had from date raffles.

If I was a casual/new visitor to cam sites and I visit say, 10 cam rooms/profiles, and 8 out of those 10 mentioned "date raffle" as I briefly skimmed over it, my original assessment may be that "oh hey, some of these girls DO meet their viewers, sweet I have a shot to see her in person!"

It isn't an unreasonable statement to make that girls doing date raffles on MFC can confuse some people. That can't be argued.

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:

Missed my (and the general) point entirely. I simply re-stated that for those guys who think they can "grab a date" from a cam site that girls doing "date raffles" can be confusing.

I don't think either I or punk stated that it led people to think serious relationships were had from date raffles.

If I was a casual/new visitor to cam sites and I visit say, 10 cam rooms/profiles, and 8 out of those 10 mentioned "date raffle" as I briefly skimmed over it, my original assessment may be that "oh hey, some of these girls DO meet their viewers, sweet I have a shot to see her in person!"

It isn't an unreasonable statement to make that girls doing date raffles on MFC can confuse some people. That can't be argued.
I find myself in the strange situation of agreeing with punk too. I've been in a few models rooms who have date raffles going on, with graphics on profile saying it is JUST a date and no sex. Yet when the model is talking in the room she will say she put that on there just in case the guy is creepy. But if the date goes well...

Forget the deluded guys, that would be confusing to any normal person. Most every guy in the room was left with the impression all he had to do was be cool, friendly and not a jerk on the date and he could get laid.

All it takes is a few models talking like that to make it very confusing for some people.

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.