AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
All those date raffles models keep doing probably aren't helping deter guys from thinking it's a dating site.
Yeah, those stupid models, always raffling off "let's meet once, chat and have dinner!"-get-togethers. It's no wonder guys start believing the models want a romantic relationship with them! The poor camsite members are just being toyed with by all the evil models who offer to meet them. :naughty:
Before we jump on the guy too badly, because it's obvious many of you have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts...

I kinda agree with him. Not that it should lead someone to the point that vlad or whomever the schmuck was earlier in this thread should think stalking a girl is a good idea, but that in general it does add to the confusion for those guys who think they can grab a date from a cam site.
I do not have a preconceived dislike for any of his posts. I have a dislike for posts after I read them and they turn out to be insulting or stupid.
There's no reason for a guy to believe that something serious can come out of a date-raffle-date. Models make it so clear even on the graphics for the raffles (and before the date surely during e-mail/twitter/MFC mail contact with the guy who wins) that it's purely platonic and there's no sex or anything like that involved. It's not like they don't make themselves clear, or gives members hope. You'd have to have a really distorted perception of reality if you believe a 'date' with a camgirl can be compared to a date at the start of a potential relationship.
Missed my (and the general) point entirely. I simply re-stated that for those guys who think they can "grab a date" from a cam site that girls doing "date raffles" can be confusing.

I don't think either I or punk stated that it led people to think serious relationships were had from date raffles.

If I was a casual/new visitor to cam sites and I visit say, 10 cam rooms/profiles, and 8 out of those 10 mentioned "date raffle" as I briefly skimmed over it, my original assessment may be that "oh hey, some of these girls DO meet their viewers, sweet I have a shot to see her in person!"

It isn't an unreasonable statement to make that girls doing date raffles on MFC can confuse some people. That can't be argued.
His point was that some members might believe MFC is a 'dating site', due to girls doing date raffles. Dating sites are for serious relationships, aren't they? o_O
- Yes, it can confuse some people. But only until they actually talk to a model about her date raffle and quickly find out that it's not a real date with a possible future at all.

PunkInDrublic said:
What was insulting or stupid about what I said? Please enlighten me o wise one
No need for the snappiness.
It's insulting because you're saying that it's [partly?] the fault of the models who do date raffles (= meet-up raffles) that some members are totally delusional.
Some do but some make it quite clear that sex will take place or that anything is possible. I guess these models don't count.
I've never seen anything like that in 2 years. :think: Might be a coincident.

Yeah I already kinda said this.
Not a dating site unless you pay me and then yes you can take me out for a date but only because you're paying me I'd never go on a date with a member and this isn't a dating site but hundreds of models have date raffles but don't come here looking for dates but if you want to give me tokens for my date raffle to take me out on a date yes please do but this isn't a dating site. How far from reality does one have to get to where that makes sense to them?
:lol: It's really not that difficult if you just accept what 'date' means in this case. It's means having dinner or something with the model once. It's more like a meet-up raffle, like I said. I suppose models call it a date because it's usually dinner at a nice restaurant, so it'll look like a date.
When a guy sees a model who's not willing to give people her real name or city, but then he assumes that she'll be ready to go on an actual, 'traditional' date with any random person who wins her contest - that's just crazy. It's not like lots of members are in danger of being fooled like that, because the majority of them are probably sane and have some social competence.

Man, I didn't know that everyone assumes that it's so hard for the average member to understand what 'date raffle' means.

The website operators and MFC even make comments that you could use MFC to find a gf and get married to a model. That is where many guys get "confused" about the dating raffles leading to something serious.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_a ... ith_models

MFC doesn't care if models and members meet or date for real or end up getting married, as long as they are making money its ok. To them its just an adult social network site with renting of private streams and revenue sharing with the model.

raluca89 said:
The website operators and MFC even make comments that you could use MFC to find a gf and get married to a model. That is where many guys get "confused" about the dating raffles leading to something serious.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_a ... ith_models

MFC doesn't care if models and members meet or date for real or end up getting married, as long as they are making money its ok. To them its just an adult social network site with renting of private streams and revenue sharing with the model.

Inferring that it's a dating site from that one line is a bit of a stretch.

Welcome back to the site by the way. Not really, but your subtlety is slightly not ninja... in any way.

I dont think its a dating site and probably most people don't. Its more mix of a adult social networking site and webcam site. But that one line from the MFC operators is probably enough to make alot of guys think that they do have a chance and that the raffles could lead to something more.

But just because its not a dating site doesn't mean a model and a member can't date. Facebook isn't a dating site but people sometimes date after meeting on FB. I just dont care what goes on between two people.

raluca89 said:
I dont think its a dating site and probably most people don't. Its more mix of a adult social networking site and webcam site. But that one line from the MFC operators is probably enough to make alot of guys think that they do have a chance and that the raffles could lead to something more.

But just because its not a dating site doesn't mean a model and a member can't date. Facebook isn't a dating site but people sometimes date after meeting on FB. I just dont care what goes on between two people.
32628878.jpg

Now let's go get our free slurpees. :thumbleft:

raluca89 said:

You obviously care quite a bit. This is like, your fourth account here arguing about the benefits of stalking and dating models. (because I have basic pattern prediction skills, I'm still waiting for the first stalking post on this account, which I predict will happen within 3 hours of you being online next)

Evvie said:
raluca89 said:

You obviously care quite a bit. This is like, your fourth account here arguing about the benefits of stalking and dating models. (because I have basic pattern prediction skills, I'm still waiting for the first stalking post on this account, which I predict will happen within 3 hours of you being online next)
Jawbs beat you to the punchline and banned him. So it will have to wait till his next account. :-D

Reactions: emptiedglass
LilyMarie said:
I've never seen anything like that in 2 years. :think: Might be a coincident.
Probably just a case of only seeing what ya wanna see. Plenty of models create their own reality and refuse to accept anything outside that reality. It can be entertaining and amusing to watch.

RIP VLAD4 Gone too soon

Anyone know what happened to LunaPhey? She was studying chemistry, I'm guessing she must be finishing or already finished. I know girls tend to use an adult industry job to cover some learning fees, perhaps that was her stint done, never to be seen again?

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Bipo said:
Hello guys, fairly new to the site but wanted to put some input to this topic as I was a big fan of Loca... I've noticed she's disappeared over the last 6 months or so

Complete dick move of you to post all that. Like, REALLY? I'm dead sure Naty would NOT be pleased that you had to bring ALL that bullshit up. You could have been general about it. I've talked to her once since she fucked off...

Reactions: Nordling
SNATCH said:
Bipo said:
Hello guys, fairly new to the site but wanted to put some input to this topic as I was a big fan of Loca... I've noticed she's disappeared over the last 6 months or so

Complete dick move of you to post all that. Like, REALLY? I'm dead sure Naty would NOT be pleased that you had to bring ALL that bullshit up. You could have been general about it. I've talked to her once since she fucked off...

I might be missing something here, but I'm not sure what it is that he mentioned that he wasn't supposed to. A model's real name being different to the name she cams under seems like a given, a model not divulging her exact whereabouts and mentioning a false location to throw people off the scent is also to be expected, and a model keeping quiet about their marital status is also pretty common, I'm sure.

mynameisbob84 said:
SNATCH said:
Bipo said:

I might be missing something here, but I'm not sure what it is that he mentioned that he wasn't supposed to. A model's real name being different to the name she cams under seems like a given, a model not divulging her exact whereabouts and mentioning a false location to throw people off the scent is also to be expected, and a model keeping quiet about their marital status is also pretty common, I'm sure.

It just simply wasn't necessary to bring it up, esp in the manner in which he did. When it comes to shit like that, the last thing any of us models need is a so called "fan" dredging up that kind of crap. Beating a dead horse I'd say. Not to mention, I was in her room during that time period, && it got seriously fucking stupid. For whatever reason, she seems to get a lot of shit about her personal life... && when you're in her room everyday, && you have to see 45 asshats make dumbass comments, && ask the same fucking idiotic questions, that are NONE OF ANYONE'S business, it get's frustrating, for the regs && the model. I'd like to be specific here, but I'm being general for a reason. I just simply don't think it was appropiate for him to have said all that he said. It seemed malicious, && asshatty, esp with some of what has happened in this thread in the past... - shrug.

SNATCH said:
It just simply wasn't necessary to bring it up, esp in the manner in which he did. When it comes to shit like that, the last thing any of us models need is a so called "fan" dredging up that kind of crap. Beating a dead horse I'd say. Not to mention, I was in her room during that time period, && it got seriously fucking stupid. For whatever reason, she seems to get a lot of shit about her personal life... && when you're in her room everyday, && you have to see 45 asshats make dumbass comments, && ask the same fucking idiotic questions, that are NONE OF ANYONE'S business, it get's frustrating, for the regs && the model. I'd like to be specific here, but I'm being general for a reason. I just simply don't think it was appropiate for him to have said all that he said. It seemed malicious, && asshatty, esp with some of what has happened in this thread in the past... - shrug.

Just out of curiosity is your ampersand key stuck, or is that a coding error on some app you're using to post here? I'm trying to figure out what '&&' means. :think: It seems to have done that every time you meant 'and.'

JerryBoBerry said:
SNATCH said:

Just out of curiosity is your ampersand key stuck, or is that a coding error on some app you're using to post here? I'm trying to figure out what '&&' means. :think: It seems to have done that every time you meant 'and.'

Neither. It's just the way I type. I like double ampersands. ;).

mankor said:
This thread seems to be a bit off-topic at the moment. Just saying.

This tends to happen a lot. Welcome to the forums. Haha.

SNATCH said:
JerryBoBerry said:
SNATCH said:

Neither. It's just the way I type. I like double ampersands. ;).

mankor said:

This tends to happen a lot. Welcome to the forums. Haha.

In all fairness the alphabet used to end, "X Y Z and & per se". So it used to sound like and and or & &.

Reactions: SNATCH
mankor said:
Aren't they always? Thread drift. Rule #1 of forums.

I wonder if any models (or members) have been eaten by crocodiles. Statistically speaking, it's probably happened.

Excuse me? SNATCH, I do hope you're not having ago at me.. Considering I didnt find any of this crap out.. I was only speculating as to why she had disappeared and remembered all what had happened before she decided to vanish.

She had promised a member that they were going to get married, believe he sent her jewellery and all sorts, there was even rumours about a supposed car crash and begging members for money. When these lies were challenged she shortly disappeared? I was only saying it was more of a coincidence.. No need to get all stressy about it.

For a model to complain about not making alot of money and being in trouble with landlords etc.. To disappearing and not having any mfc income for 6 months or so.. Something smells fishy.. "Just sayin...."

Bipo said:
Excuse me? SNATCH, I do hope you're not having ago at me.. Considering I didnt find any of this crap out.. I was only speculating as to why she had disappeared and remembered all what had happened before she decided to vanish.

She had promised a member that they were going to get married, believe he sent her jewellery and all sorts, there was even rumours about a supposed car crash and begging members for money. When these lies were challenged she shortly disappeared? I was only saying it was more of a coincidence.. No need to get all stressy about it.

For a model to complain about not making alot of money and being in trouble with landlords etc.. To disappearing and not having any mfc income for 6 months or so.. Something smells fishy.. "Just sayin...."

Its not a problem in most rooms, but sharks are know to inhabit the waters of cam land :). In general you shouldn't let yourself get caught up in a models personal business. Maybe she hit the lotto?

Reactions: Nordling and SNATCH
In general, if someone you only know from the internet promises to marry you in exchange for jewellery, it's not a good idea to send them jewellery.

That said, if someone wants to buy me a 3D TV and a new bass guitar, I will totally marry the shit out of you. Totally. No word of a lie. Honestly :?

Bipo said:
Excuse me? SNATCH, I do hope you're not having ago at me..

Actually, I am. Also, in your first post, you mentioned something about not sound like Vlad 4? Well, you do. It sounds like you need to find something else better to do, && also, GET SMARTER. Amber deleted your FIRST post for a reason... So coming back a second time, to post more details? DERP.

Also, since you obviously know her entire fucking life, in great detail, why the fuck are you even posting asking where she's been? I mean... SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW?! As far as 'no income' goes, you are obviously not familiar with the concept of "offline tips' or having a life outside of MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.