AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eve cates?
i cant find her twitter or mfc profile.

NoelleBright said:
red_ember said:
eve cates?

:shock:
I feel like I just read some tweets from her from a couple of days ago.
It looks like her website is still up but not MFC or any of her social media.

I saw her on MFC a couple days or so ago under a different name. Of course, I don't remember it, and it's not in my Archives since I was in Lounge10K at the time. She did say that she was going to be done with camming in a few months or so.

Reactions: NoelleBright
DuoShi said:
NoelleBright said:
red_ember said:
eve cates?

:shock:
I feel like I just read some tweets from her from a couple of days ago.
It looks like her website is still up but not MFC or any of her social media.

I saw her on MFC a couple days or so ago under a different name. Of course, I don't remember it, and it's not in my Archives since I was in Lounge10K at the time. She did say that she was going to be done with camming in a few months or so.

TRY DaisyLei

Her last login was 24 Apr

I miss lepreKhan, who went by many names but was always smart, funny and sexy. I like to think she's off exploring some cool remote region, geeking out on the science of it all.

cb_rocks said:
I miss lepreKhan, who went by many names but was always smart, funny and sexy. I like to think she's off exploring some cool remote region, geeking out on the science of it all.

She's only been gone for a few weeks. Did she say she was leaving for good?

Does anyone remember a US model called Amberlyn39?

She was quite shy and didn't talk much so it took a while to get to know her but I became a big fan. Her MFC profile is still up but she doesn't seem to have been online for several months. It would be nice to know what happened to her or if she's on sites other than MFC.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberLyn39

NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

:crybaby:

my all time favorite EVER.
Hasn't logged on since the end of January, I hope she comes back.

I only started watchin' her in November or somethin' like that. Quite the sexy lady. Her vanishing kinda caught me off guard.

Reactions: uniquecoco
DuoShi said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

I only started watchin' her in November or somethin' like that. Quite the sexy lady. Her vanishing kinda caught me off guard.
Isn't she Zoe Madison? Because she's doen disappearing acts before, she might come back!

yossarian said:
cb_rocks said:

She's only been gone for a few weeks. Did she say she was leaving for good?

She's online now, innit :thumbleft:

Reactions: yossarian
JoleneBrody said:
DuoShi said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

Isn't she Zoe Madison? Because she's doen disappearing acts before, she might come back!

Yes it is and she has and she might. You never know what she will do.

Katie_Meow said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's totally disrespectful to your regulars to just disappear without a word? The least you can do is post a note on your profile (or twitter, which she doesn't seem to have) regarding it.

Well then... Wouldn't it be the same to say it's disrespectful for a regular to fuck off on a model too?

Unfortunately, it's just not that simple. It's called life. Shit happens, life get's in the way, etc. Family emergency, all sorts of stuff can happen, or things you don't want mentioned. I've fucked off before without saying a damn thing, because my own life was more important than the one I live online. Not on purpose, but because some serious shit happened, && I didn't really have time to post updates or a blip somewhere, because the fucked up shit going on in my real life took preceedance. Yeah, it sucks when models dissapear, but I've noticed when it does, there's usually a reason for it, a good/decent one, so that's why stuff isn't said. Some women also don't want to draw attention to it, or they only let certain members know. I myself, don't feel I need to explain myself or the decisions I make - to anyone. This goes for my life in general, cam life, && real life. Yeah, it sucks, but that's just the way I am. - shrug.

SNATCH said:
Katie_Meow said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's totally disrespectful to your regulars to just disappear without a word? The least you can do is post a note on your profile (or twitter, which she doesn't seem to have) regarding it.

Well then... Wouldn't it be the same to say it's disrespectful for a regular to fuck off on a model too?

Unfortunately, it's just not that simple. It's called life. Shit happens, life get's in the way, etc. Family emergency, all sorts of stuff can happen, or things you don't want mentioned. I've fucked off before without saying a damn thing, because my own life was more important than the one I live online. Not on purpose, but because some serious shit happened, && I didn't really have time to post updates or a blip somewhere, because the fucked up shit going on in my real life took preceedance. Yeah, it sucks when models dissapear, but I've noticed when it does, there's usually a reason for it, a good/decent one, so that's why stuff isn't said. Some women also don't want to draw attention to it, or they only let certain members know. I myself, don't feel I need to explain myself or the decisions I make - to anyone. This goes for my life in general, cam life, && real life. Yeah, it sucks, but that's just the way I am. - shrug.
For the members who have not only invested 1000's of dollars in my success, but also 100's of hours of their time over the last few years, I'd feel really bad just disappearing on them without a word.

I also think it's awful when members disappear without a word, since I've formed bonds with them and shared conversations every single day with them about their life. But I haven't invested as much in them as they have in me, so to speak, so while it's still upsetting, it isn't quite equal on the scale.

AmberCutie said:
SNATCH said:
Katie_Meow said:

For the members who have not only invested 1000's of dollars in my success, but also 100's of hours of their time over the last few years, I'd feel really bad just disappearing on them without a word.

I also think it's awful when members disappear without a word, since I've formed bonds with them and shared conversations every single day with them about their life. But I haven't invested as much in them as they have in me, so to speak, so while it's still upsetting, it isn't quite equal on the scale.

Totally agreed. I don't know, I would feel terrible about myself as a person for abruptly disappearing, considering how much money, time and emotions are exhausted by the people who invest in your success on MFC. On a pure human level, it makes you look like someone with zero empathy or respect for others. Just my opinion.

Katie_Meow said:

Nope. I feel pretty much the same way. Every model is different but certainly for the models whose lifestyle, to a certain extent anyway, relies on the generosity of their regulars, to just up and leave without saying a word and then come back expecting those same members to still be there contributing to their goals... it does seem disrespectful.

If you have regulars who support you, then it's a safe bet that they do so not just because they think you're hot and they enjoy your company, but also because they care about you as a person. By not sending out a tweet or leaving a message on your profile to let them know that you're not gonna be camming for a while (you don't have to tell them why you're not gonna be camming if you don't want to) you're essentially telling your members that you don't value their support enough to put five minutes aside to stop them from having to worry about you :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
If you have regulars who support you, then it's a safe bet that they do so not just because they think you're hot and they enjoy your company, but also because they care about you as a person.
This.

Then when they leave without any contact, it's more hurtful than merely disrespectful. And it cascades because we're less likely to want to care much about someone in the future. That might be the way of the business, but it's still a shame.

Thread necromancer bringing this back from the dead

Damn, I ever miss adorkablerawr and Niina_.

Rawr's profile is gone but Niina_'s is still on MFC. I have hope of seeing the beauty again!

PS: Reading through this entire thread, I am SO glad I wasn't here when that vlad fuckwit was posting. Major creep factor :shock:

I was only able to catch Tinker_Bell20 on cam a few times before she quit last November. I wish I would have been able to get to know her better. She was very good looking.

JimsX said:
Does anyone know if BarbieChuu is done camming for good? Haven't seen her in many months.

She got pregnant and quit camming to focus on being a mommy. As of her last few Twitter posts (before it was deleted,) she didn't seem to think that she would ever return, but didn't have it ruled out completely as an option. But as of now, she's completely gone from camworld. I really hope she's doing well, she's such a sweet person!

GemmaMoore said:
JimsX said:
Does anyone know if BarbieChuu is done camming for good? Haven't seen her in many months.

She got pregnant and quit camming to focus on being a mommy. As of her last few Twitter posts (before it was deleted,) she didn't seem to think that she would ever return, but didn't have it ruled out completely as an option. But as of now, she's completely gone from camworld. I really hope she's doing well, she's such a sweet person!

Well I'll miss her, but that's awesome news. Hope she and the little one do great.

Thanks for the answer ;)

Found out on Twitter today that Rubygirl from CB is quitting because she got found out. Sad to hear because she was always very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.