AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zippypinhead said:
Chamaeleon said:
Miss_D said:
1 meeeeellllioooonnn tokens bb? :cool:
Is that for the pair or each one? :think:

Rookie mistake. Never give the option to double the price.

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! I just spit out my water… :lol: :lol: :lol:

YelloMit said:
DustGhost rarely cams anymore, at least on MFC. Maybe I'm just asleep when she is, I dunno. Living in a completely different timezone sucks.
She does log in regularly now and has verious tumblrs.. but yeah, when she is on, it's only to sell her videos, not to do a cam show or something

Anyone know how LadyLuna is doing? She hasn't visited since the end of February and hasn't posted since October.

JerryBoBerry said:
Anyone know how LadyLuna is doing? She hasn't visited since the end of February and hasn't posted since October.

According to her blog, she has been job hunting and just moved house.

:thumbleft:

Anyone know what happened to DaniAngel? She seems to have just disappeared. She hasn't logged on since July 31, 2014 and her profile pics are disappearing as well. I hope she is not gone for good.

She was one of my favorite models.

Antonio_ said:
Anyone know what happened to DaniAngel? She seems to have just disappeared. She hasn't logged on since July 31, 2014 and her profile pics are disappearing as well. I hope she is not gone for good.

Just a guess, she may have gotten her degree and followed that dream that she has had for years

Just feel like listing some of the models I was friendly with who've disappeared and what little I know of why they disappeared.

I miss many of these lovely ladies.

CuriousAmber (last she told me, something happened and she couldn't cam anymore. I think maybe her family or someone she knows found out she was on cam. She was the one I went premium for.)

Gamingdoll

HazyAZ/LadyLua (she disappeared, came back for one day, said "Hello" to her, we chatted, never been back on since.)

Firenymph (I think she's in Japan on extended vacation, but for reasons we weren't talking to each other)

HeidiVoltage (left because of the debacle over a model offering underage play)

HforHollywood (really miss her, we hit it off. Her cam died. Sometimes we get our schedules synched and can google chat for an hour or so.)

K_rockets (got a boyfriend, got married. They seem happy)

KeriLeveledup (one day realized it had been a year since we chatted. No word, no mention. Profile and twitter gone. I worry her ex found out she was camming and threatened to take custody of her daughter or something like that.)

KittyChaos (health issues constantly knocking her down)

LilithVine (blocked my state, We tried keeping in touch via twitter. Then both profile and twitter were gone)

LexiLinux (school and the issue of camming from her parent's home)

MacabreFox (health issues again, plus overworked trying to keep her head above water and care for her daughter)

MarleyCloud (roommate troubles)

Sunshinebabyy (same roommate troubles. I think she got into college.)

NikitaRose (was close for awhile. She met a guy, moved out west, is now a mother, hasn't said if she's coming back)

Vaultgirl (job issues I think. She keeps trying to come back, but life is getting in the way)

VixeninBlack (omg so hot. Another life getting in the way of camming)

GreatDane said:
Antonio_ said:

Just a guess, she may have gotten her degree and followed that dream that she has had for years

Thanks for the reply. That's cool if she is off following her dream. As long as her profile is up I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she will be back even just to say hi from time to time

One of my favorite cam girls Brooklinrose left MFC in 2013. She was hot, smart, nasty and slutty, funny and a prolific dirty talker. just found out she has a profile now on I'mLive.com. Its tempting to sign up as she is awesome but I'm not sure i want to add another website to my list of camsitememberships. MFC is the only sight I've belonged to and I kinda want to keep it that way.

KylieJacobs said:
WickedTouch said:
JerryBoBerry said:

According to her blog, she has been job hunting and just moved house.

:thumbleft:

Here's the link to her blog: http://ladylunasplace.blogspot.com/?zx=46180d7d35b04b27

It says she just got a new computer, she is starting a new job, but is still camming.

Thanks I miss her she was one of my favorite people on ACF.

I miss Betsy Booty!
She was all around good egg from top to bottom and the belly button out.
She raised weird colored chickens in her back yard...and could make me laugh at the drop of a hat.
She has some of the best eyes....ever!

I hope she is doing alright, she deserves it.
BetsyFBooty last time on MFC Oct.8 2014

Just noticed MissDracman is gone from mfc. Two months since last sign in, no active profile and mycamgirl says it's been flagged as closed. Gonna miss her. She did rather nice yoga workouts and cool body paint shows in the form of comic book superheroes.

Last edited:
I miss Betsy Booty!
She was all around good egg from top to bottom and the belly button out.
She raised weird colored chickens in her back yard...and could make me laugh at the drop of a hat.
She has some of the best eyes....ever!

I hope she is doing alright, she deserves it.
BetsyFBooty last time on MFC Oct.8 2014

I miss the Bets too. Haven't seen her around on MFC, here, or on Twitter for far too long :(

There's one or two I liked who aren't on anymore for reasons. But they, and I'm sure many of the others mentioned in this thread, probably wouldn't appreciate having their personal business put out there.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Looks like LaLaMonrobot is back? But she hasn't signed on yet... !!

[What happened to VikkiVanity (Streamate) - added from title of previous thread this user started ~ Amber]
She was my favorite model, and although she wasn't very popular she was getting there. Does anyone else know who this is? If so, did they make another account that you know of? Or did they start using another site? I just wish to find them and it's been very hard to so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was my favorite model, and although she wasn't very popular she was getting there. Does anyone else know who this is? If so, did they make another account that you know of? Or did they start using another site? I just wish to find them and it's been very hard to so far.

Not sure how to point you in the right direction without a picture, or name. If you ever took her to private or pmed her (assuming she was on MFC), her name will be somewhere in your archives. Gotta say, I'm not sure how you don't know her name if she's your favorite. I'm hoping that there was supposed to be an image in your post that didn't go through (hoping it had a name, and perhaps you are wanting her new name or something)

Not sure how to point you in the right direction without a picture, or name. If you ever took her to private or pmed her (assuming she was on MFC), her name will be somewhere in your archives. Gotta say, I'm not sure how you don't know her name if she's your favorite. I'm hoping that there was supposed to be an image in your post that didn't go through (hoping it had a name, and perhaps you are wanting her new name or something)
OH haha that's my fault, I moved his post into here from some random forum, didn't realize the name was in the title. :D

OH WELL HUH?

Amber's Missing Persons Bureau also prints milk cartons with blank sides where the pictures are supposed to be. :rofl:
I went and searched some admin logs and found the title! Added to post. :D

As a previous poster said, I had her name in the title of the post before it moved here
Her name was VikkiVanity and here is a picture of her: (She was primarily a STREAMATE model as far as I know)
Untitled.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
As a previous poster said, I had her name in the title of the post before it moved here
Her name was VikkiVanity and here is a picture of her: (She was primarily a STREAMATE model as far as I know)
View attachment 54989
S'all good! sorry just got very confused there! Glad we got the rest together now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.