AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, there's this model who has cammed a few sites for a studio for a handful of years. she has become really talented and i think was making mfc her primary website. considering some studio girls have low camscores, it's noteworthy that hers has steadily climbed to what i consider mid-level.. it was getting close to one of the top rows, but she has to continually do privates to keep that. she is really actually the sweetest girl, and as her camscore has risen, she has actually mellowed out her topic a bit. i'd also like to mention she has appeared as one of the most popular rooms many times when her room is doing well.

ok, to topic. i'm not going to mention her screename, but we've established she works for a studio.. she has been known to take a week or so off in the past.. unfortunately, a few days after her most recent "vacation" her profile has become 'non-active' for the first time that i've known it to do so.. can someone tell me what this means exactly? do some models deactivate and reactivate later? i can actually still tip her and she is on friends list, but no screename change and no profile. i'm horribly afraid mfc has quit on her due to some misunderstanding or her studio has simply fired her. i don't think she has very good access to the internet otherwise, and to mildly put this, i was willing to strongly support her until maybe she branched off to her own personal camming

Sounds like every model on here! Either that or Malu_Here. She's my favorite or was. That girl is beautiful in so many ways. Really does the best room I wish I could give her a proper goodbye. If anyone finds Anything please let me know!?

Attachments

• kty2.png
    kty2.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 32
so, there's this model who has cammed a few sites for a studio for a handful of years. she has become really talented and i think was making mfc her primary website. considering some studio girls have low camscores, it's noteworthy that hers has steadily climbed to what i consider mid-level.. it was getting close to one of the top rows, but she has to continually do privates
Sounds like CandyLove_, if so, she left her studio and is doing very well under her new profile.

Found out today that Leia Down has retired.
I am going to miss her, she was such a awesome person. I wish her the best in her new endeavor.

Reactions: SNATCH
Found out today that Leia Down has retired.
I am going to miss her, she was such a awesome person. I wish her the best in her new endeavor.

I was wondering if she was moving in that direction after her drastic change of going from masked to unmasked. Usually (but not always!), I've found that a model who changes her show drastically like that tends to be on the edge of burn-out or an immediate need for change/more money/etc. Sad to see her go, but I hope she finds something that makes all of her dreams come true!

so the part that really concerns me is she didn't seem like she had any intentions of quitting any time soon. she feels under the weather sometimes, but has to make her hours so sometimes she will nap in her room. i know this is against mfc rules but she doesn't do it for long and there is usually tipping or talking going on and she doesn't just cut out after. she also does a good variety of everything when she isn't burned out. some models just sit there with their butt on cam for an hour. anyway, i don't think mfc will give me a straight answer why the profile is down. they refunded any tokens i sent her since the deactivation. if it was mfc i'm sure she would have gotten a warning. she was a bit under the weather lately and her camscore had dropped a bit. she cut out a few times a night and changed her topic a few times, though actually i think her studio was micromanaging her. and then the last night her cam went off a few hours early and she never returned. regardless of how she ran her room, i don't know why on earth they would fire her. she was an exemplary model at that particular studio. lastly, i'll admit to sending her some cash outside of tokens. this is the part that concerns me, it wasn't a huge amount but it certainly wasn't small and she knew more was coming. also, i hadn't been tipping any smaller on mfc either. i should also mention it was done safely, she had a friend pick it up. if it were any of us, wouldn't we contact that person for some extra money, even if we weren't camming anymore? sigh, i just feel like discarded trash i suppose and i'll end up ranting in circles about it. the worse part is, i still really think whatever is going on she meant well and if i wasn't so blindsided by all this i would have, i dunno offered her some kickstarter type funds so she could own her own camroom.

I was wondering if she was moving in that direction after her drastic change of going from masked to unmasked. Usually (but not always!), I've found that a model who changes her show drastically like that tends to be on the edge of burn-out or an immediate need for change/more money/etc. Sad to see her go, but I hope she finds something that makes all of her dreams come true!

Leia Down appears to be following her dreams!

Her last MFC room topic: LAST DAY @myfreecams *New website http://DoktorWellness.com *New Twitter @DoktorWellness

Does anyone know if Angel_28 has retired? She was last seen camming around April and that was it. She just had a baby so I assumed she retired to focus on being a mommy, but if anyone knows if she moved on to another site, I would highly appreciate if someone could let me know! She was one of my favorite hispanic camgirls.

Does anyone know if Angel_28 has retired? She was last seen camming around April and that was it. She just had a baby so I assumed she retired to focus on being a mommy, but if anyone knows if she moved on to another site, I would highly appreciate if someone could let me know! She was one of my favorite hispanic camgirls.
Last seen on MFC April 22. Cant find on any other site.

LocaLoca aka NatyNatasha is baccccck on MFC! For the last couple weeks! && today is her birthdaaaaayyy :)

I just want to say that I'm really amused by myself for thinking this was about Russian camgirls with some variation of the name Mia. That is all.

I just want to say that I'm really amused by myself for thinking this was about Russian camgirls with some variation of the name Mia. That is all.

Clearly you must be a fan of Tia! :playful:

Screenshot - 9_17_2015 , 7_36_07 PM.png

Clearly you must be a fan of Tia! :playful:

View attachment 57473
Hmm. Is she Russian? 90% of the time I can tell if a girl is Russian by appearance...this one confuses me. It's because she doesn't frighten me. Most Russian women do and I respect that.

Anyone knows about MoinsSage? Last time I've checked she moved to my country and slowly disappared afterwards. So I wonder if she has blocked the region or if she dropped camming?

Anyone knows about MoinsSage? Last time I've checked she moved to my country and slowly disappared afterwards. So I wonder if she has blocked the region or if she dropped camming?
You could ask @MoinsSage herself...

(I do notice her twitter/MFC links in her profile here are inactive)

what ever happened to

AmyMadison..?
SunStarsMoon..?
BellaTorrez(sp?)...?
AngiesNaughty..?
The one girl that used to ask to join "Neaville", I can't recall her name

I used to spend hours in some of these ladies rooms during the day, then my wife would come home from work wondering what I had done all day long LOL

SweetFleur,
Last Broadcast: ?
sweetfleur.jpg

HotFrenchKiss aka KatieMour,
Last Broadcast: Fri, Jun 12 2015
katiemour.jpg

There appears to be another with the same name "KatieMour" on other cam sites, so I'm thinking she may have changed her name again.

Last edited:
Aucune chance! No way I could block the lovely French people from joining my room. :) My life just changed, and I decided to stop camming. Have to admit, I do miss it!

Aucune chance! No way I could block the lovely French people from joining my room. :) My life just changed, and I decided to stop camming. Have to admit, I do miss it!
Well then, I wish you luck and success in your new endeavours on the side of the Atlantic!

SunStarsMoon
I'm pretty sure shes gone. Her manyvids is still open but it seems like she said she has stopped camming for good via twitter (deleted her profile as well)

Usually I'm used to models disappearing but I've been wondering about these two:
- MiroNika
- Sabinna

I assume MiroNika finally found her better job, which would be dope, but I have no idea about Sabinna. I could swear I saw someone that looked like her recently on MFC but my browser literally crashed seconds later and I lost the name. Its been bugging me nonstop since then.

There was a model named Charlie(?) who could twerk her ass really well and had plugs/lots of tattoos. does anyone know what happened to her?

Im pretty sure she bounced -fairly quickly- after joining due to capping....

Such a shame cuz that girl was a dime :)

Reactions: QuietLurker69
There was a model named Charlie(?) who could twerk her ass really well and had plugs/lots of tattoos. does anyone know what happened to her?
Not sure who it is if it's charlie, but do you mean Sara X? Only one i can think of.

sara-x-31.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Not sure who it is if it's charlie, but do you mean Sara X? Only one i can think of.

sara-x-31.jpg

If it's Sara, then she quit MFC pretty quickly. I got the impression she never really enjoyed it. Plus, she did really well for herself twerking to classical music in novelty videos (even made the front page of Britain's biggest daily newspaper) and modelling, so she was probably making more money riding that wave than she should have made on MFC anyway (at least in the short term).

Status
Not open for further replies.