AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who it is if it's charlie, but do you mean Sara X? Only one i can think of.

sara-x-31.jpg
Nah it wasnt Sara, this would have been before she went viral. The girl Im thinking had a really big booty and brown hair. She had a lot of GIFs get popular on tumblr too.

Lexxistar-last time she broadcasted was in July 11th. She was in the top 20 consistently and won #1 quite a few times. I wonder if she quit camming or is just taking a break?

Reactions: BraisleeAdams
Lexxistar-last time she broadcasted was in July 11th. She was in the top 20 consistently and won #1 quite a few times. I wonder if she quit camming or is just taking a break?

Interesting coincidence. I was just thinking about her a minute ago, and I came here to ask about her. Hope she's all good.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Nah it wasnt Sara, this would have been before she went viral. The girl Im thinking had a really big booty and brown hair. She had a lot of GIFs get popular on tumblr too.
Oh man I had such a crush on CharlieSweets! Last I heard she quit camming but that was well over a year ago so who knows if it's still accurate.

Reactions: Boog
BillieBanks was someone I got a couple videos from and checked for new ones regularly, but she just disappeared one day. Profile gone, Twitter gone as well.

Does anyone know where NotSoNaughty went I know she had had her own website but I can not seem to find it.

LilyMarie. I know she still cams but I haven't seen her post on this forum in quite some time and, i truly feel, added so much here.

Yeah, I miss her.

LilyMarie. I know she still cams but I haven't seen her post on this forum in quite some time and, i truly feel, added so much here.

Yeah, I miss her.
She's most definitely still camming and you can find her pretty active on Twitter. She is missed here but decided to stop visiting ACF for personal reasons.

Reactions: eyeteach
Whatever happened to the Kitty Kult??

I rarely engage on MFC anymore but miss those days as it was a good time had by all. If I had to nominate a replacement, my vote would go to Jolene :)

Kitty goes by Alicia Leigh now. She has been dealing with health issues so she hasn't been around as much.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sevrin
I think that ApertureScience (also called "Scarlett" or "Prototype Red") has retired--she deleted her twitter and turned her MFC profile into the bare minimum with the heading "so long and thanks for all the fish" :-(

She'd been on less and less and clearly was moving on in her life.

Really charming and quite the master of the slow burn buildup show -- I'll miss her.

I think that ApertureScience (also called "Scarlett" or "Prototype Red") has retired--she deleted her twitter and turned her MFC profile into the bare minimum with the heading "so long and thanks for all the fish" :-(

She'd been on less and less and clearly was moving on in her life.

Really charming and quite the master of the slow burn buildup show -- I'll miss her.
She did a couple of disappearing acts over the years, getting less and less social each time she returned. I miss her, too.

Hey all, after reading the 'sticky' post of "Who is this camgirl?" thread, I hope this doesn't come across as weird / creepy. It seems the jury was split on the subject, and I'm not too sure if this is quite along those lines, but I figured this would be a relevant thread to what I was looking for.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a certain cam model who seems to have disappeared. I was just wondering if she retired or if she was possibly camming under a different name as I'd like to catch a show with her again if she's still active. She's not an extremely popular girl, so I guess I won't be surprised if no one can help, but I figure it's worth a shot.

She modeled under the name "Jennifer20" on cammodels.com and "Jennifer20x" on livejasmin.com

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

jennifer20x2.jpg

Also, along the same lines as above, I had another favorite that hasn't been on in awhile. She sent me a message a few months back and said she was going on vacation so she wanted to have one more show with me before she left, unfortunately, I missed out on it assuming I would see her back in a few weeks, but it's been about 2 months since she last logged on. I don't really know the cam model lifestyle and if that was a way to say she was retiring or taking an extended break from camming, but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone else knows if she has stopped for good or if she might be camming on another site / under a different name.

She went by the name "Wildbitch4u" on cammodels.com and "WildSlutyBitch" on livejasmin.com

Once again, I'm rather new to the forum, so I apologize if these inquiries offend anyone.

sussan1.jpg

Nakita retired close to a year ago. I believe she told her audience well in advance that she was going to be leaving. If you are friendly with Diamond James, perhaps you can ask her what she is doing now. I have a feeling she either got married (or was married!) and moved on to a professional job/life rather than camming. Her pole dancing was fun to watch.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Bree Olson. She was on for a month and doing well. Where did she go?

Bree Olson. She was on for a month and doing well. Where did she go?
I didn't see her, but she last logged on yesterday.
I believe she was having some medical issues, either kidneys or gallbladder or somesuch. Last I talked to her was about 3, maybe 4 weeks ago and she was having tests done. So I'd guess she's taking more time off these days to deal with that.

Hey all, after reading the 'sticky' post of "Who is this camgirl?" thread, I hope this doesn't come across as weird / creepy. It seems the jury was split on the subject, and I'm not too sure if this is quite along those lines, but I figured this would be a relevant thread to what I was looking for.

View attachment 61409
Eh...I see it much different.

"Who is this girl" means they have never seen a live video or interacted with the person in any way. It seems more...stalkerish. Like see a cute girl working at the grocery store and follow her home.

To me that's much different than seeing and talking to an employee every day at a store and then one day she dissapears. After coming to the store multiple times and not seeing her you finally ask the other employees "Oh hey...what happened to Sarah?".

I would add May_marmalade on MFC and CB to the list. Last login was Jan 29th 2016, which coincides almost exactly with her 1 year cammiversary(I think Jan30th). I did frequent shows with her for some time and can honestly say they were the best time I've had in my camming life. She was also a good friend but we were estranged for the months before she left. I'm really not sure what happened. Before she left, she essentially became a non-nude model.. then gone. Twitter deleted, CB account deleted. Miss you, May.

As for others, sometimes I feel like the highlander of camming(Who waaants to cam foooreeeever?). Having been involved with camming for over 6 years now, I've seen so many amazing camgirls come and go. *pours one out for all the retired/MIA camgirls*

Reactions: Vera
Status
Not open for further replies.