AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mic issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2011
Detroit Area
Okay, I need some help here

Model friend of mine who's somewhat antisocial when it comes to fraternizing with other models has a mic issue

Mic doesn't pick up at ALL on mfc. but works fine on Skype. According to the sound mixer on her dell (it runs vista) the C910 is working and picking up audio.

Any idea why the MFC model software wouldn't pick it up?

The first thing to try is the Flash settings in the model app. Make certain the mic settings specify the 910c or whichever device is preferred. There is also the possibility that echo cancellation is muting the mic, but this is super rare.

As far as I know, the system has to believe you are broadcasting to manipulate the Flash settings.

Reactions: LadyLuna
While broadcasting, she needs to right-click on the feed to get to her flash settings. Then, regular click on the button at the bottom that looks like a microphone, should be the second to last button tab.

She'll get a screen that looks like this

First, she should check that the microphone listed mentions her camera. If it doesn't, change that. Then, she should play with her volume to make sure it's not muted through the flash settings.

Good luck!

Attachments

• flash settings.png
    flash settings.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 45
  • mic settings.png
    mic settings.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 45
I feel a bit guilty. Thank you, Miss Luna I should have been more specific.

angrystan said:
I feel a bit guilty. Thank you, Miss Luna I should have been more specific.

It's cool. Your answer was fine for someone who knows a bit about it. Mine's assuming she doesn't even know how to get to the settings. It's possible you were giving her too much credit, but it's also possible I'm giving her too little.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.