AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

millionaire acquitted of "accidental" rape

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Always_Tim

V.I.P. AmberLander
Dec 22, 2011
Los Angeles county
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Always_Tim
Tumblr Username
alwaystim
MFC Username
Always_Tim
Streamate Username
Always_Tim
Chaturbate Username
Always_Tim
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Guy and JickyJuly
Something tells me that in Saudi Arabia, simply being a male millionaire was evidence enough for his acquittal.

EDIT: Shit, I take it back. Not in Saudi Arabia. So, being a male millionaire was evidence enough for his acquittal in the UK.

Makes total sense to me. Just like all the thousands of guys who end up in hospital when they also slip and fall and accidentally find a vacuum cleaner or broom or something stuck up their ass.

This is a very real problem and we must spread the word.

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
LOL. When I was a Sophomore in high school a kid told his friends he lost his virginity and used this as a way to describe what happened. Of course I called his ass out, but come on if a high schooler can smell this bull shit how can a judge not? Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.