AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2019

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last edited:
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
this is def a newbie question but are the models rankings decided on the last day of each month or how does that work?
Miss MFC is based on the amount of tokens a model has. So throughout the month it will change based on models' totals. The cutoff is the last minute of the month, so that's when the final ranks are decided.

Yeah, it's kind of weird not seeing Rose there...

Not that I'm complaining. But, it's kind of strange..

Yeah, it's kind of weird not seeing Rose there...

Not that I'm complaining. But, it's kind of strange..
Though she's still in the top 5 for all of those months, with the only non-top-5 month being still in top 10.

That girl is rockin' it, even without being at that top spot.

Though she's still in the top 5 for all of those months, with the only non-top-5 month being still in top 10.

That girl is rockin' it, even without being at that top spot.

No doubt! I was commenting more on how I think she took quite a few #1 spots last year, same with kati3kat. It's kind of cool to see repeat winners. But, it's also interesting to see faces as well.

Reactions: AmberCutie
No doubt! I was commenting more on how I think she took quite a few #1 spots last year, same with kati3kat. It's kind of cool to see repeat winners. But, it's also interesting to see faces as well.

As a regular in AlicexMaia’s room, I can attest that RocknRose was extremely close to #1 in May, we barely eked that out. Her members are very impressive, and she was extremely gracious.

Two months late, but really happy to see that Alexis finally took the crown in April!
I saw Alexis last night on her birthday and she has to be one of the most manipulative MFC cam girls. I thought crying wasn't allowed on MFC? She certainly cheered up when she scammed
guys into tipping her more lol. Girl was sitting there in her millions of dollar new home in the Hollywood Hills with gifts and telling her fans to fuck off. She needs serious mental help!

Reactions: KarlaCamsx
happy to see Kateelife for the first time in the top 10, even if she's one of the most popular camgirls, it's impressive to see her getting there working only weekends (her camscore is over 100k)

Looks like MJ may finally have some competition in the December race.

AmberEly is really holding her own. The top spot has been going back and forth between the two of them all month.

New year, new thread!

Jan - SinCityVEE
Feb - IvyGrace
March - Boss_Battle (Snugglepunk)
April - aleXis
May - AlicexMaia
June - Kati3kat
July - RocknRose
August - RocknRose (first back to back win of the year) (also sorry I took a different screencap this month to showcase my last hurrah/attempt at rank and neeeeearrly made it to top 20! (see #21 lol)
Sept - TheAna
Oct - SnugglePunk (and apparently she is retiring now!)

View attachment 79930View attachment 80186View attachment 80485View attachment 81133View attachment 81134View attachment 81320View attachment 81574

View attachment 81932View attachment 82084View attachment 82359

GinnyPotter & MJ touching it in the final months of the decade just as it should be :smuggrin::joyful:

Untitled66.png

Time for a new thread... unsticking!

Status
Not open for further replies.