AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2018

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final update of 2018! MissChristmas pulls it off for her 8th year in a row!

and now for an 11 month nap :dead:
Not sure if you’re seriously hating on her or not, but you realize she does actually get on MFC other times of the year, right?

But on the subject, if I could make #1 rank money being on cam 1 month a year I would do it too. It’s more than I made all year last year. :) But I know from experience that it takes more than just being on cam each day for the rank month to pull it off, and it’s something planned for all year.

Don’t hate, masturbate. :)

Not sure if you’re seriously hating on her or not, but you realize she does actually get on MFC other times of the year, right?

But on the subject, if I could make #1 rank money being on cam 1 month a year I would do it too. It’s more than I made all year last year. :) But I know from experience that it takes more than just being on cam each day for the rank month to pull it off, and it’s something planned for all year.

I am not hating on her I am one of her regulars and have been for the last 6 years :p I can't exactly remember the number of hours she said she worked this month I think it was in 300-350 range which I don't think I missed any of :dead: so I could use an 11 month nap if only it were true :hilarious:

I am not hating on her I am one of her regulars and have been for the last 6 years :p I can't exactly remember the number of hours she said she worked this month I think it was in 300-350 range which I don't think I missed any of :dead: so I could use an 11 month nap if only it were true :hilarious:
Ok, understood. To the naked eye it was hard to tell if it was one way or the other. :)

If you don't patent that saying and put it on bumper stickers or t-shirts and shit or make that the title of your autobiography them I'm quitting this forum! :)

If you don't patent that saying and put it on bumper stickers or t-shirts and shit or make that the title of your autobiography them I'm quitting this forum! :)
It is’t an original AC quote unfortunately.

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.