AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it is amazing to see the awesome variety of ladies! And congrats to them. It's been almost a year for me on MFC working hard, camming constantly, doing tons of cosplay stuff and barely hanging around number 1000. I can only dream of being miss mfc one day!! :DDD

Should be an interesting next 24 hours. RocknRose is poised to score the second three-peat this year. Loca and AdySweet seem to be not too far behind, though.

And if the last time Loca was this high is any indication, there might indeed be fireworks on Halloween.

Congrats to RocknRose on 3-straight #1's.

And, to along with that, there's a new highest tip ever on MFC. 1,347,643 Tokens.
That's amazeballs!
Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 10.37.00 AM.png

I have read the whole thread and especially about kickaz and I don’t understand why everyone is so surprised.
It’s a win-win situation when model is saying “ah, I’m sick, I’m dying, this is my last month alive, u will never see me again”.!!! Her fans like “aaaa we will never see you again, take all our tokens”. A month later model comes back “ guys, I survived, I am alive and online”. Her fans like “ aaaa she is alive, we missed her so much, we are so happy, take all our tokens”. And everyone is happy: members are happy because their fav cam girl is back and model earned extra money without extra effort and took some time off to rest. I personally seen more than 10 famous cam girls doing this trick, one of them did it even twice and both times very successfully. It’s a very profitable business move and works as a charm.

I have read the whole thread and especially about kickaz and I don’t understand why everyone is so surprised.
It’s a win-win situation when model is saying “ah, I’m sick, I’m dying, this is my last month alive, u will never see me again”.!!! Her fans like “aaaa we will never see you again, take all our tokens”. A month later model comes back “ guys, I survived, I am alive and online”. Her fans like “ aaaa she is alive, we missed her so much, we are so happy, take all our tokens”. And everyone is happy: members are happy because their fav cam girl is back and model earned extra money without extra effort and took some time off to rest. I personally seen more than 10 famous cam girls doing this trick, one of them did it even twice and both times very successfully. It’s a very profitable business move and works as a charm.
I know it's been done before. But I'll give some possible insight:

I don’t understand why everyone is so surprised.
I’m sick, I’m dying, this is my last month alive, u will never see me again
Because it ended up pretty clear she WASN'T *dying* and declared a sort of retirement regardless. Then when people admitted they were confused and thought she had cancer or something actually life-threatening they were chastised "SHE NEVER SAID THAT!" The way the whole thing was handled just seemed scammy.

10 famous cam girls doing this trick, one of them did it even twice and both times very successfully.
I guarantee you people were upset when they saw other girls doing it too. But since Kick is so successful and noteworthy, it drew more attention. Add to that the fact that she says some really demeaning and bitchy things to/about her fellow cam models and you've got an angry mob.

Reactions: LoonaVision and Gen
I'm super happy for RocknRose. From the few times I've been in her room she has always seemed like a genuine sweetheart. Also, she said that she is donating the money from that huge tip to charity, which is also awesome.

I'm super happy for RocknRose. From the few times I've been in her room she has always seemed like a genuine sweetheart. Also, she said that she is donating the money from that huge tip to charity, which is also awesome.

Call me skeptical but why would you tip a charitable contribution via MFC? Unless Leo is going to give up his cut :)lol) that 1.3M tokens at 0.08-ish cents/token was a $107,813 donation. Model always gets 0.05/per so $67,384 and Leo gets 0.03/per so $40,430. $40K is a lot of money to just give to Leo instead of giving it to orphans in Nigeria where it could go a long way and do a lot of good (I think that's where they said in chat it was going).

Call me skeptical but why would you tip a charitable contribution via MFC? Unless Leo is going to give up his cut :)lol) that 1.3M tokens at 0.08-ish cents/token was a $107,813 donation. Model always gets 0.05/per so $67,384 and Leo gets 0.03/per so $40,430. $40K is a lot of money to just give to Leo instead of giving it to orphans in Nigeria where it could go a long way and do a lot of good (I think that's where they said in chat it was going).

Guessing anyone who’s able to throw down nearly a 1.4m token tip is also able to donate the difference between the tip & the model’s cut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn't there when it happened, but do know that the guy who tipped her that is her whale and probably would have tipped that much whether she planned to keep it or donate it so that her number one spot was secure (and also to break the highest tip record, I'm sure). It's not really him being charitable, more so her. 67k is a lot of money and she could very easily just keep it. It's awesome of her to donate it.

I know it's been done before. But I'll give some possible insight:
Because it ended up pretty clear she WASN'T *dying* and declared a sort of retirement regardless. Then when people admitted they were confused and thought she had cancer or something actually life-threatening they were chastised "SHE NEVER SAID THAT!" The way the whole thing was handled just seemed scammy.

I guarantee you people were upset when they saw other girls doing it too. But since Kick is so successful and noteworthy, it drew more attention. Add to that the fact that she says some really demeaning and bitchy things to/about her fellow cam models and you've got an angry mob.
I understand everyone couldn’t believe she can fall that low and do the trick that belongs to Eastern European models, but we don’t know the reasons,apparently it was a nessesary step in her camming career.
Personally I wasn’t surprised because I knew she was sort of greedy (her decision to leave Canada because of high taxes, for example) and would do anything to maximize her income at whatever cost. I’m not judging her, she wants a lot of money and she does her best to achieve her goal. It’s a great business quality!

Reactions: Gen
I understand everyone couldn’t believe she can fall that low and do the trick that belongs to Eastern European models
Wowowow let's not demean people based on where they come from or what they look or talk like. I think it's called racism in the US? Just stereotyping people in a mean way based on where they live is really not nice, and was totally uncalled for here. You don't to have (wrongly) accuse the whole part of the world of bad things while discussing some random individual's behaviour.

Wowowow let's not demean people based on where they come from or what they look or talk like. I think it's called racism in the US? Just stereotyping people in a mean way based on where they live is really not nice, and was totally uncalled for here. You don't to have (wrongly) accuse the whole part of the world of bad things while discussing some random individual's behaviour.
You are absolutely right but I am a full time webcam model for 12 years and it just happened so that all scam came from ladies who lived in Eastern Europe. It was such a boom that even PayPal removed ability to receive money on PayPal accounts for so many countries in Eastern Europe, simply because they were scamming customers using different methods, not only webcam ladies but also other people, like selling fake watches for the price of real and so on. I think they unblocked this ability like few years ago or so, but still Eastern Europe countries were blocked to receive money on PayPal for over 10 years. I don’t know if anyone was in webcam during that time but I am sure they can confirm my words.

I’m really sorry if u r from Eastern Europe and I have offended you with my words. I wasn’t trying to say that everyone is a scammer, I’m sure there are tons of fair people over there, but past is the past and people from there has their sceletons in their closets.

I’m really sorry if u r from Eastern Europe and I have offended you with my words. I wasn’t trying to say that everyone is a scammer, I’m sure there are tons of fair people over there, but past is the past and people from there has their sceletons in their closets.
I'm not Eastern European and I'm not personally offended.
I just don't think you needed to bring down and entire part of the world when talking about a Canadian camgirl tricking her viewers. It was absolutely unnecessary.

I just don't think you needed to bring down and entire part of the world when talking about a Canadian camgirl tricking her viewers. It was absolutely unnecessary.
I was just trying to point that people from Eastern Europe scam way more often than people from the other countries.

I was just trying to point that people from Eastern Europe scam way more often than people from the other countries.
I just looked at your profile, I see you are saying u were born in Russia, well, again I apologize if I offended you, let’s not discuss it anymore

I just looked at your profile, I see you are saying u were born in Russia, well, again I apologize if I offended you, let’s not discuss it anymore
They literally do NOT scam way more often than people from the other countries.
If you have a study conducted and can show it as proof, please do. Otherwise, don't say things like that.

Your claim is hurtful to models from that area. Users of this forum will read it and think all Eastern Europeans are scammers. That is simply not true. It's like if I said dumb shit like "there are way more rasists in the US than in any other country in the world" simply becase most of the US people I met in real life were racist. It's not true at all.

Again, I am not Easter European, and again, I am NOT offended. Being angry at somebody making false claims has nothing to do with being offended.
I am Asian Russian and have nothing to do with Easter Europe, BUT because of unsupported claims like yours, people who might not know better, might think they better stay away from Eastern European models, and maybe their uneducated guess would be that Russian models are the same as Eastern Europeans, ergo scammers.

Why would you want to repeatedly hurt a huge part of cam sites with your claims based on limited experience? While you were discussing doings of a Canadian model. You don't have to drag a whole part of the world in the mud to try and justify her tricks.

As somebody making false demeaning claims, you don't get to say when the debate is over. I hope you try to educate yourself on the matter more and stop hurting other people's businesses with your false statements.

I always admired you and your work but this is just... wrong.

Last edited:
Seriously, I didn’t want to go deep and discuss it.
I have started webcamming in December 2005, through the years I have been working on different sites, I have been learning and monitoring, my knowledge and experience in webcam world is tremendous coz I am online almost every day during last 12 years. During all those years I was Talking to different members, reading cam girl forums, models reviews, watching girls on cam, talking personally to models...
All that helped me to made up my mind about certain countries and it’s people.
But I don’t say that if u r from Eastern Europe than you are bad person, I know and stay in touch for years with many great models from Romania and Russia, one of my best friends lives in Russia and I love and respect her for being great person and friend. But regardless I won’t give up my previous statement. Sorry if I offended anyone with this. I have nothing else to add and done with this discussion.

Seriously, I didn’t want to go deep and discuss it.
Of course you don't want to go deep and discuss being wrong. It's not pleasant, I understand.
Again, I am not offended. I just don't want false racial/national steretypes to be thrown around like this.
If we were talking about a race, everybody would be calling you racist now. Especially with the "I have Romanian friends" argument. :facepalm:

I’m sure there are tons of fair people over there, but past is the past and people from there has their sceletons in their closets.
"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

you just don’t let it go.
all right, i will give you another example.
One of the famous russian social networks, some guys are having fun: they look for eastern european models on camsites, they get their profile pictures, run their faces on recognition program, find those girls on that social network and then blackmail them: ask them for money or they send a video of them naked to everyone in their friends list, but that’s not all, some guys don’t even need money, they don’t need anything, they just torture those poor girls, having fun of them, and when girls are crying and begging not to do it, they send videos of them to all their friends list. And do you know why those guys do it? Because they think that cam models make too much money! Now the question: where are those guys from? Italy? No! Germany? No! Maybe USA? Again no! That’s right, they are from Eastern Europe.
Do you need proof of this, too? Or do you remember when all that happened and how girls started to remove their profiles and upload avatar pictures without their faces?
And let’s not forget about websites with our recorded shows, website where dmca is useless and our content is impossible to remove? Again who are the owners of those sites? Maybe it’s british people? Or Australian? No. Eastern Europe again. And the owners are from Russia, Belorussia, Kazakhstan.
And Have u ever wondered why streamate is paying Eastern European models 30% and all other models 35 %? How come they earn less than other models? Are they racists, too? Or maybe there are some other reasons?
And PayPal was into racism as well when they blocked ex ussr countries from receiving money on their accounts? PayPal still doesn’t offer PayPal master card to them. Racism again, right?
Why American or British people have no problem to get visa into any Eastern European country, but Eastern European people should go through hell to get there, why they reject to so many Eastern European people to go to their countries when Eastern Europe is opened for anyone? Even embassies are full of racists, my goodness!
Looks like after all I am not the only one who brings down an entire part of world.
Maybe we should finally drop this discussion and let others to discuss the miss mfc 2017 actual problems?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Alisa
I understand everyone couldn’t believe she can fall that low and do the trick that belongs to Eastern European models
This is the problem with what you said. EE models weren't part of the topic at all, and you brought up your prejudice against them anyway. It was irrelevant and unnecessary. You were literally the person who started talking about it, you don't get to complain about getting off topic when you are the one who took it there. You also didn't have to display your prejudice publicly but you did, of course people are going to respond with their own commentary.

you just don’t let it go.
It would seem that you're the one who just can't resist fanning the flame, so you've been disallowed from posting in this thread for at least 1 week. This isn't what this thread is for. We've all heard the EE cam girl stigma jokes for years and years, but your comments are beyond just stereotypical jokes and are blanket-statements which are insulting. Enough is enough.

bunch of bigotry
Wow, just wow. All the respect I had for you is completely gone.
Not that you care anyway.

Maybe we should finally drop this discussion and let others to discuss the miss mfc 2017 actual problems?
Maybe you should just apologize for being a bigot?

Stereotyping EE is an actual miss mfc 2017 problem because ladies from those parts have harder times achieving good rank in bigger numbers - despite there being many many more European models on MFC than American models - due to many people thinking they are scammers, and avoiding them, because of people like you spreading missinformation.

I'm sad it ended like this but oh well.

Stereotyping EE is an actual miss mfc 2017 problem because ladies from those parts have harder times achieving good rank in bigger numbers - despite there being many many more European models on MFC than American models - due to many people thinking they are scammers, and avoiding them, because of people like you spreading missinformation.

From my experience of times I'm in EE model rooms, I would say that it's mostly due to how many of them act within the room. I know there is a language issue when it comes to talking, as many of those I've chatted with have admitted to using interpreting software and they don't speak English.

Some have great personalities, and I really do enjoy chatting(typing) with them. But, some people would rather the model talk than typing all the time. Same with studio style rooms instead of at home or personal rooms.

This isn't meant to pick on them, only observations based on what I see when i visit some EE model rooms. Just a commonality in terms of traits, etc. for many of those I've seen.

Some EE models can do very well, and I am happy for one in that she is doing quite well this month so far. Am hoping she can continue to hold it as I'd love to see her finish at or better than where she is now.

I usually don't care so much about the Miss MFC "winner", because every model in the top 50 makes like 50 times more money than I do. But I am kind of curious to see what happens in December. People who have been around for a few years expect to see MJ come out of hiatus (as usual) and blow the December rankings up. I don't think that will change this year, but it might be harder to accomplish.
Like I said, it's not a huge deal because all of the models are seriously Paid! I honestly get happy when I see a new face jump into the top 20. Someone who has worked for years and finally gets to have a great month. But the December thing does intrigue me. I don't really watch MJ, but I respect her December dominance.

I am new to MFC and find it SO fascinating the lineup of women in the running. I find myself getting excited for the girls haha. It does seem like there is some serious drama around it though, but with that many people thats bound to happen I guess haha.

I usually don't care so much about the Miss MFC "winner", because every model in the top 50 makes like 50 times more money than I do. But I am kind of curious to see what happens in December. People who have been around for a few years expect to see MJ come out of hiatus (as usual) and blow the December rankings up. I don't think that will change this year, but it might be harder to accomplish.

I've been thinking the same. MJ's December run is probably the most well-known streak on MFC. So much so that I haven't really seen any other model say they've planned on going for #1 that month.

Will it be any different this year? Well, we have about nine days to speculate. However, with two models achieving three-peats this year (and RockNRose within striking distance of a 4th straight), along with the breaking of the 1M token tip barrier, there might be some competition.

MJ will start at #1. It's pretty much a given at this point. She's already started to get back online over the last few days, I'm guessing to start assembling the masses.

As with any other month, the rankings fluctuate greatly during the first half. By the 15th we should get a feeling for where things stand. Whoever holds down #2-5 by then, we can probably begin to figure out who, if any, of those models have a shot at MJ's December throne.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.