AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2016

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought it was such a great battle between AdySweet and NevAmore. I was rooting for Nev, I just love her so much, but the way both of them were during and after was so damn classy.

I checked MFC about 2 a.m. Central this morning to see who won and a couple of rooms were buzzing about a 325,000 tokens tip that tipped the scales in the winner's favor. Anyone have any interesting details about what must have been quite a battle down to the closing seconds?

It was an extremely close race for the last couple days with the lead changing several times. With an hour or so left, the member that made the tip told Ady to not worry and said "we got this" or something like that. I don't think anyone paid it much attention to the comment. In the last couple minutes both girls were getting constant tips. In the last minute Ady received two ninja tips of 30,000 and 325,000. Being a very emotional person, she spent the next 20 minutes or more crying. You could tell that she was very grateful to all of her fans for making it happen. After it was all over Nev showed a lot of class. She congratulated Ady several times and mentioned that Ady deserved to win. I believe that Nev has contacted Ady to congratulate her for the win.
I agree with Ambers Troll that Ady swears a lot and that she has a heart of gold. I think she is one of the more real and open models on MFC.

I agree with Ambers Troll that Ady swears a lot and that she has a heart of gold. I think she is one of the more real and open models on MFC.

You can tell the swearing is part of her shtick though. Many times when she's going off on a swearing rampage she'll break character and start laughing at herself. It's kind of funny to watch her make a scene like that.

Congratulations to ACF girls @Kickaz and @NataliaGrey as well as our old friend Caireen for an amazing month to end the year!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.41.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.41.44 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.41.48 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.