AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... my perv account is in her room often-- "Double Tuckets" is a common thing--

I'm a bottom ranking model and I fail to see why everyone is so up in their feels about this. I'd love to make in a month what some of these girls make in one day--

Maybe it has something to do with the unfounded claims coming from kickaz and her camp that crazym_ and localoca_ colluded with MFC to stop her from winning MFC. Plus the other claims from that camp that tips are fake and various other claims. It's like a witch hunt to try to find anything to prove themselves right. The guy disillusioned who posted here even stomped into L10K wanting to know where one member was who's name happens to appear in the screencap as he believes that member is involved in the scam. That poor member just happened to be in the room but is now being hounded.

I'm not going to comment any further on this as it's got beyond a joke and just sour grapes. Shame on you kickaz and your members for slandering the names of other models who gave done nothing wrong to you except gross more tokens than you and piss you off as you EXPECTED to win missmfc in your last month online.

Right mr proof is basing this off of what he sees on her profile which not saying it is but can be inaccurate!! Its hard for me to believe kickaz didnt get #1 if she actually made 6.5 million in raffle tickets!! Honestly im over all this whining bc if kickaz won we wouldnt be sitting here having these heated concersations! Dis is clueless to the level of money involved with #1 and #2!!

Plus, IIRC, when the leak that showed the token amounts for everyone in the top 250 going back to the beginning happened, didn't people discover that Kickaz actually had earned the most tokens, cumulatively, out of all the models on the site, ever? And if I recall, it was over $1 million since she started (or something close to it)?

I seriously don't get why some members feel their favorite model should win Miss MFC. It's not like they're getting a cut of the tokens they spent back if she wins. Unless the member is her real life husband, he ain't gonna see any benefit to the model winning or not. It's just stupid.

unfounded claims coming from kickaz and her camp that crazym_ and localoca_ colluded with MFC to stop her from winning MFC. Plus the other claims from that camp that tips are fake and various other claims

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE SERIOUSLY. This is no conspiracy theory - 2 girls beat out 1 girl fair and square, they both had more token amounts than everyone else... MFC is not colluding with models. This is just ridiculous. These poor ladies. Kickaz makes enough money; more money than all of us combined (okay maybe not but you get my point) so I don't understand why her panties are in a bunch.

She's STILL camming. She was "SUPPOSED" to retire in April. She's not retiring, she's making bank come on now. She creates crazy drama and then makes more money and then complains about the money. This is just Miss MFC - anyone in the top 20 is making awesome money so girls should congratulate and wish the best not be accusing them of conspiracy theories WITH MFC.. We have enough damn people judging us and bashing us we shouldn't bash each other.

Seriously.

Clearly you missed my point Anony--- I was saying.. that there was really no reason for the Twitter bullshit that was started. I mean.. its silly all the way around. But hey--

Just a note, Kickaz did not say she was going to retire in April, she said April was going to be her last full month camming and that she will take a break (for an unknown time) after her surgery in May.

I share the sentiment of get over the fucking Cinderella drama and appreciate what the hell you earned. Aw shucks, I lost #1 but still made fucking bank. She can go fuck herself and it's that attitude why I never spent any time in her room. I would feel so unappreciated if I was a member who tipped her at all this month.

Instead of "thanks guys for making me in the top whatever percent", bitch is storming carrying on like a fucking bridezilla who got a pink ferrari instead of a gold one.

Last edited:
Yep... my perv account is in her room often-- "Double Tuckets" is a common thing--

I'm a bottom ranking model and I fail to see why everyone is so up in their feels about this. I'd love to make in a month what some of these girls make in one day--

It seems crazy there is 10+ times the number of posts on Miss MFC, which effects literally .1% of the models than the issues of the sub-1000 camscore model which is more than 1/2 the girls.

It seems crazy there is 10+ times the number of posts on Miss MFC, which effects literally .1% of the models than the issues of the sub-1000 camscore model which is more than 1/2 the girls.

Not if you think about it-- for the most part, those of us who are under 1000 are there because people don't give a poo for our shows... if they did.. we wouldn't be "sub 1000 club". If a top 20 girl has drama.. everyone knows and talks about it. I could go on a rampage and nobody would know except the 1 or 2 premiums in my room at the time :D

If a top 20 girl has drama.. everyone knows and talks about it.
Part of the allure of being in the top 20, aye?

Everyone says "Miss MFC can't clearly be for the bonus $". Nope, it's for the fame and name being known just a bit better, so you can be more widely known and recognized. And it's fun back-patting braggin' rights.

Does Leo have anything to gain financially from rigging Miss MFC?

No? I think that answers our questions.

Say what you want about him or his website, but he's a sharp bottom line kinda guy. I find it hard to believe he would jeopardize his hugely successful business for literally no reason at all.

. Kickaz also stated last month was her last month are you going to explain why she's camming this month?

She's STILL camming. She was "SUPPOSED" to retire in April. She's not retiring

Just a note, Kickaz did not say she was going to retire in April, she said April was going to be her last full month camming and that she will take a break (for an unknown time) after her surgery in May.

Fatquack is correct on that. She's having surgery for ovarian tumors in early may. She's taking a break after that. She never stated she was done at the end of April, it would just be the last full month before recovery.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Maybe it has something to do with the unfounded claims coming from kickaz and her camp that crazym_ and localoca_ colluded with MFC to stop her from winning MFC. Plus the other claims from that camp that tips are fake and various other claims. It's like a witch hunt to try to find anything to prove themselves right. The guy disillusioned who posted here even stomped into L10K wanting to know where one member was who's name happens to appear in the screencap as he believes that member is involved in the scam. That poor member just happened to be in the room but is now being hounded.

I'm not going to comment any further on this as it's got beyond a joke and just sour grapes. Shame on you kickaz and your members for slandering the names of other models who gave done nothing wrong to you except gross more tokens than you and piss you off as you EXPECTED to win missmfc in your last month online.

Neither Kickaz or any of her regulars have slandered anyone. Look at your own posts on here before you accuse anyone of slander.

Right mr proof is basing this off of what he sees on her profile which not saying it is but can be inaccurate!! Its hard for me to believe kickaz didnt get #1 if she actually made 6.5 million in raffle tickets!! Honestly im over all this whining bc if kickaz won we wouldnt be sitting here having these heated concersations! Dis is clueless to the level of money involved with #1 and #2!!
Any regulars in Kickaz's room could tell you that using the numbers from the profile does NOT equate to total tokens tipped. For 1111 tokens you can get between 1 to 6 raffle tickets depending on the offer at the time. So the total number of tickets shown on the profile cannot be used to calculate the total number of tokens.

P.S.
All Kickaz was asking for (on twitter) is transparency from MyFreeCams - not too much to ask is it ? The MFC Wiki info could be improved to make it clearer what account restrictions are, how they are set, and how the limits can be increased. At the moment, the info is just too brief and does not clearly explain the available process for members to follow

Reactions: Someone
Again, i'm not on mfc, but i know some bits about the site. Does mfc check if tokens get transferred back from models via the "token transfer" method for the contest or rather after the contest? Do girls in the competition have to hit the "cash out" button at the end of the contest for the tokens to count?

Again, i'm not on mfc, but i know some bits about the site. Does mfc check if tokens get transferred back from models via the "token transfer" method for the contest or rather after the contest? Do girls in the competition have to hit the "cash out" button at the end of the contest for the tokens to count?

Can models "spend" tokens they've been tipped? I was under the impression they could not; its just a running total which they have no access to. Once a guy tips those tokens are "out of circulation".

Reactions: SoTxBob and Puffin
Fatquack is correct on that. She's having surgery for ovarian tumors in early may. She's taking a break after that. She never stated she was done at the end of April, it would just be the last full month before recovery.

Right but she's been on every day in May. so how is that PART TIME? it's not. She's just creating DRAMA-

The point I was trying to make which you failed to even read probably (another Kickaz fan) is she's creating this unnecessary drama and creating a shit storm thats turning into a witch hunt accusing MFC of conspiring with models. Do you NOT think that sounds fucking ridiculous.. Because it does. This huge website that has NOTHING to benefit from whoever the fuck wins so they conspire with 2 girls (who probably don't even know each other) to win Miss MFC.

Also on her profile it made it sounded like she was having this life threatening surgery that she may or may not return from.. She will deff be returning after this. The break will not be that long (I'll call it now) and she will be back doing this all over again.

Also on her profile it made it sounded like she was having this life threatening surgery that she may or may not return from.. She will deff be returning after this. The break will not be that long (I'll call it now) and she will be back doing this all over again.
This. When I read her blog and she said "months, a year, maybe forever" I was like ... you know damn well your ass will be back on cam in like a month tops. She can't stay away from cam or drama.

There's no "cashing out" on MFC like there is on CB, and model accounts don't have the ability to tip. Typically, if a model wants to tip another model, she will create her own premium account and then buy tokens the same way a member would.

Right but she's been on every day in May. so how is that PART TIME? it's not. She's just creating DRAMA-

The point I was trying to make which you failed to even read probably (another Kickaz fan) is she's creating this unnecessary drama and creating a shit storm thats turning into a witch hunt accusing MFC of conspiring with models. Do you NOT think that sounds fucking ridiculous.. Because it does. This huge website that has NOTHING to benefit from whoever the fuck wins so they conspire with 2 girls (who probably don't even know each other) to win Miss MFC.

I've read your posts quite carefully. You give out bad troll ratings when presented with simple facts. You read into tweets with your own bias. And you clearly talk of things you know nothing about. Your hatred toward her is clear as the bullshit in all of your posts in this thread. You're the one trying to create drama it seems. But hey, just label anyone who calls you on your nonsense just another Kickaz fan. I'll sit back and laugh.

It's only the 4th day of May though and as others have already stated, she clearly said she wasn't going to do a full month.

By all means, if she has cammed every day in May by the 31st, then come back and make the point. Until then, calling her out 4 days in just seems silly.

I feel naughty reading page after page about girls who are not even part of this convo directly...

I so much rather read this then what KimK and Beyonce are fighting about this week...

These girls are my celebs

:smirk:

Can I just point out the fact though.. in defense of Kick... that she isn't the first girl to question token limits in the past month. Another high ranking girl had issues with her birthday or cammiversary or something in April. And I don't see a bunch of people on her ass up in here.

Balance, people.

Reactions: Disillusioned
Can I just point out the fact though.. in defense of Kick... that she isn't the first girl to question token limits in the past month. Another high ranking girl had issues with her birthday or cammiversary or something in April. And I don't see a bunch of people on her ass up in here.

Balance, people.
there actually was discussion of that, both here and on twitter. If I remember right, it was basically that her regulars were buying tokens so fast that MFC's fraud alert system triggered and shut down their buying for the day. It had a pretty straight forward explanation.

At the moment, the info is just too brief and does not clearly explain the available process for members to follow
This is just silly.
When you click account..this is right in your face just above your purchase limit.
'click here to learn more about purchase limits as well as to request to raise these limits.'

It is actually super obvious, MFC wants us to raise our limit so long as we can be trusted to honour our purchases... it is only good business to let a customer buy more.
Personally I'd rather they put storage second, it wastes time scrolling down to almost the bottom of the page.

Plus, IIRC, when the leak that showed the token amounts for everyone in the top 250 going back to the beginning happened, didn't people discover that Kickaz actually had earned the most tokens, cumulatively, out of all the models on the site, ever?
Now that is finishing at number one.

I think on her break from camming, whether brief or permanent, we should respect her wishes with regard to it. She didn't want a big issue made of it.
I was upset by her petty response on twitter, but it doesn't mean I respect her less as a model. She has offered so much in terms of advice to younger models, and very rarely speaks bad of anyone, especially her members.

Below is some of her ACF magic, she is a special woman. Her tweets over her place this month were for her fans taking the competition too seriously. Of course it would be disappointing as she was doing so well all month, but she knows how quickly it can turn. This is why I was hoping for 2nd, it keeps her focused on doing that one step better, and may have her back quicker on cam.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-admire-you-mfc-girls.20102/page-2#post-582852
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/when-mfc-has-slow-nights.21297/#post-645426
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-got-banned-from-mfc-now-working-on-cb.19615/#post-563381
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/new-model-cant-seem-to-get-tips.19690/#post-566259
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-admire-you-mfc-girls.20102/#post-582712
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-admire-you-mfc-girls.20102/#post-582765
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-admire-you-mfc-girls.20102/page-2#post-582841
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-admire-you-mfc-girls.20102/page-2#post-582916

This one seems especially relevant;
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-a-500-000-token-tip.20128/page-6#post-587994

Reactions: Puffin and ramblin
With all of these placing banks [1-3 or even top 5] being paid out to such young girls [typically] I often wonder if they 'live the high life' so to speak, and burn through it, or if any actually think about saving it and being set for life [AKA- not having to sweat the thought of how they will pay bills should something unforeseen happen to them at some point.] While money sitting in a bank is pretty safe, it doesn't grow much. Some self education on $$ management or creating multiple income streams would certainly help anyone concerned about life after camming. ~

[
With all of these placing banks [1-3 or even top 5] being paid out to such young girls [typically] I often wonder if they 'live the high life' so to speak, and burn through it, or if any actually think about saving it and being set for life [AKA- not having to sweat the thought of how they will pay bills should something unforeseen happen to them at some point.] While money sitting in a bank is pretty safe, it doesn't grow much. Some self education on $$ management or creating multiple income streams would certainly help anyone concerned about life after camming. ~

Every model I've talked to who was making large amounts (even those making just good amounts) said they were saving and investing.

I've read your posts quite carefully. You give out bad troll ratings when presented with simple facts. You read into tweets with your own bias. And you clearly talk of things you know nothing about. Your hatred toward her is clear as the bullshit in all of your posts in this thread. You're the one trying to create drama it seems. But hey, just label anyone who calls you on your nonsense just another Kickaz fan. I'll sit back and laugh.

right because being a successful cam model of 5 years I KNOW NOTHING. RIGHT.

Also I was also just fucking pointing out that she makes these claims and then works full time being "part time". I don't have a hatred for her or any cam model so for you to say that without KNOWING me is very unfair. It's stupid of ANY model to think MFC HAS CONSPIRACY THEORIES..I would have said this to any one of the. It's fine to question things- YES of course, but when it's been explained how storage token limits can be raised and everything else that come out after she made these claims she didn't stop she KEPT going. Just read her twitter...

Also how is what Im saying bullshit? Its all true; MFC is not conspiring with models for other models to win. If other models want to question MFC there just as stupid too.. It sounds ridiculous. I didn't start the drama SHE did by making crazy stupid accusations. When things have been explained how token storages were expanded, everything I said is true. Unlike her bullshit and drama. I think you have it way backwards dude.

I also even said (IF YOU READ) that we have enough assholes and people who judge us and make this job hard can't we all just fucking show congratulations instead of tearing models down and making a witch hunt out of it. It's a fucking website not the end of the world.

I am now done with this ridiculous thread. My ignore list of non cam model members can grow more.. IDGAF.

Last edited:
If the info on the MFC Wiki were clear there would have never been a need for any of this nonsense, everyone would have already been aware of the purchase limits, but many people were not aware and hence how can my post be "silly" - :facepalm:

This is just silly.
When you click account..this is right in your face just above your purchase limit.
'click here to learn more about purchase limits as well as to request to raise these limits.'

It is actually super obvious, MFC wants us to raise our limit so long as we can be trusted to honour our purchases... it is only good business to let a customer buy more.

P.S.
There seems to be too much hate going on in this thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.