AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2018

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight was probably the closest finish I think I've seen on MFC in a long time. Maybe ever.

Congrats to SnugglePunk. She got the gold.

I saw the end and SashaBae was very classy-she told her members to congratulate SnugglePunk and said she was going to do so herself in a PM. Also, a member was bad mouthing SnugglePunk in her room and she told the member not to talk bad about her.

Reactions: Useful-Title
I saw the end and SashaBae was very classy-she told her members to congratulate SnugglePunk and said she was going to do so herself in a PM. Also, a member was bad mouthing SnugglePunk in her room and she told the member not to talk bad about her.

Sasha's a great gal, and am happy to know her by visiting her room. It's sad to see she didn't get #1. But, at the same time, seeing her messages on Snapchat and Twitter says a lot about her as a person.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I'm sad I missed such a close end to the month, I used to love watching those back when it actually happened once in a while. In my opinion it has been a little boring lately when there's no doubt that someone is so far ahead that they've sealed the victory even halfway through the month.

I thought my darling old LovelyKittie had it in the bag but I guess not! She's one of my favorite people, and we have a fun history together.

Big congrats to Snugglepunk, it's fantastic to see a new name in the top spot!

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I'm sad I missed such a close end to the month, I used to love watching those back when it actually happened once in a while. In my opinion it has been a little boring lately when there's no doubt that someone is so far ahead that they've sealed the victory even halfway through the month.

I thought my darling old LovelyKittie had it in the bag but I guess not! She's one of my favorite people, and we have a fun history together.

Big congrats to Snugglepunk, it's fantastic to see a new name in the top spot!

Perhaps I'm mistaken. But, I didn't think there was a way to see how many tokens someone has? Admittedly, I don't really follow the rankings.

Perhaps I'm mistaken. But, I didn't think there was a way to see how many tokens someone has? Admittedly, I don't really follow the rankings.
No, actual amounts are never visible. It's just something you get a feel for by watching big tips come in, following comments and gossip and whathaveyou. And in the case of RocknRose, it's pretty assumed that her King has deeper pockets than any of her competition and will make her win if she wants it.

No, actual amounts are never visible. It's just something you get a feel for by watching big tips come in, following comments and gossip and whathaveyou. And in the case of RocknRose, it's pretty assumed that her King has deeper pockets than any of her competition and will make her win if she wants it.

Okay, that's what I was thinking was that it was mostly observational. But, it almost sounded as if one could find out. As to some of these huge tippers, almost makes one wonder what they do in order to afford such deep pockets. :haha:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Haha I'm quite happy Snuggle was able to get such recognition... haha She seems to be really nice and kind... but sasha seem that way too xD haha :( why can't we give number one to everybodyyyy :)

Was just looking at the standings this morning. There's an "Anonymous" user at #4. Unclickable name, such as the others. Did someone leave camming, banned, or???

How is it laundering money?
Or stolen credit card operation. I’m not so naive to believe someone who is top 4 doesn’t want attention for legitimate reasons. How about those models who sometimes come out of nowhere and suddenly has a huge camscore and top 20 rank? And then they disappear completely the next month.

Or stolen credit card operation. I’m not so naive to believe someone who is top 4 doesn’t want attention for legitimate reasons. How about those models who sometimes come out of nowhere and suddenly has a huge camscore and top 20 rank? And then they disappear completely the next month.

Do you have proof, or are you speculating? Yeah, sometimes it's odd to see some models come out of nowhere to claim a top ten or twenty spot then disappear. But, perhaps inquirin with someone such as @AmberCutie or another model with a long history on MFC can shed better light than we as members can speculate or spread rumours.

Do you have proof, or are you speculating? Yeah, sometimes it's odd to see some models come out of nowhere to claim a top ten or twenty spot then disappear. But, perhaps inquirin with someone such as @AmberCutie or another model with a long history on MFC can shed better light than we as members can speculate or spread rumours.
I wouldn't be able to say one way or another, most times. There have been instances in the past where very credible models have suddenly had a rush of success and be called frauds or money launderers (I recall the totally conspiracy-theory-driven MilaMilan being obsessed with BustyAn's success for a while, completely unfounded bullshit because she was a legitimate good cam girl with a few big spenders.) And also weird occasions where models that were basically "nobodys" with no standing in the community come and take ranks then disappear which is more suspicious.

I wouldn't be able to say one way or another, most times. There have been instances in the past where very credible models have suddenly had a rush of success and be called frauds or money launderers (I recall the totally conspiracy-theory-driven MilaMilan being obsessed with BustyAn's success for a while, completely unfounded bullshit because she was a legitimate good cam girl with a few big spenders.) And also weird occasions where models that were basically "nobodys" with no standing in the community come and take ranks then disappear which is more suspicious.

Thanks. Didn't mean you'd have definitive answers. Rather thinking that given you've been around long enough to know some of the different theories, and history of some of the past rankings. Never seems to be a dull moment with models, theories and drama. :p

Thanks. Didn't mean you'd have definitive answers. Rather thinking that given you've been around long enough to know some of the different theories, and history of some of the past rankings. Never seems to be a dull moment with models, theories and drama. :p
I'll go ahead and take the bait and say that the model who got #1 the first time I went for it was full of shady bullshit. :)

Completely nobody out of nowhere studio EE girl, me and LovelyKittie (SashaBae now) were battling it out with her in the final days with huge shows only to fall into the #2 and 3 spots behind her... never to be heard from again after that month... complete BS if you ask me. :)

may.PNG

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Yeah, sometimes it does seem to be BS with how some get it. Though, for some reason, I thought I saw a model with that name, or similar not that long ago?

It looks like the anonymous model in the Top 10 wasn't anonymous until a few days ago, so if you've been keeping track of the daily rankings, you can easily figure out who it is.

Am I right in thinking that once you make yourself anonymous in the Miss MFC rankings, there's no going back? As in, you can no longer reap any winnings from it should you rank in the money for as long as you are a model?

Am I right in thinking that once you make yourself anonymous in the Miss MFC rankings, there's no going back? As in, you can no longer reap any winnings from it should you rank in the money for as long as you are a model?
You can change it before the month is over and before all the counting, I think..

It's funny to see how much the top 20 has changed. Even the top 100 is looking a little different from what it was when I was camming on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.