AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen her take #1 in December for a couple years now. But, never dug into why she goes into hiatus rest of the time. Is it work a month, and take 11 off? Or, am I missing something?

• Hugs
Reactions: abbeyrhode
I've seen her take #1 in December for a couple years now. But, never dug into why she goes into hiatus rest of the time. Is it work a month, and take 11 off? Or, am I missing something?

If she's able to make a yearly salary from working one month out of the year, why wouldn't she? She makes more in that one month than 99.99% of people on earth make in a year. Also, having her tippers save for 11 months kinda guarantees her the top spot in December. Seems like she's got the best camming gig out of everyone I've seen tbh... but we don't know how much off cam work she puts in either. She might talk regularly with her tippers all year regardless and do Skype shows to keep their interest/loyalty.

I skimmed 8 of the pages and still have no idea who is the Winter Queen is. Don't tell me, I want to be surprised.

It’s a win-win situation when model is saying “ah, I’m sick, I’m dying..

No clue why she got downvoted for that. Ever noticed it's always "truck month"? Ford and Chevy switch back and forth: they only let Dodge play in the summer doldrums. Last time ever to get these savings! Standard marketing, good enough for mainstream then why not camming? It's all theatre, enjoy the story. Only ones that should complain are those who didn't get the show they wanted or bought a Ford thinking it'd be a collectable.

*shrug* 2¢

Wow seeing all these girls at the Miss MFC AND what they make makes me wonder how one gets to that point?! Very good marketing strategy? Specially if you start with zero following, is that even possible? Eeek!

Congrats to all of them!! Great job!!

Will be interesting to see if December continues the tradition with MJ taking #1...

I'm blown away by the fact there are 3 girls who won 3 times this year. I'm wondering how other people feel about that?

Will be interesting to see if December continues the tradition with MJ taking #1...

I'm blown away by the fact there are 3 girls who won 3 times this year. I'm wondering how other people feel about that?

I'm still interested in how she can keep #1 if she doesn't really cam on MFC the rest of the year. If she makes enough money in the month to not work, more power to her. But, I would think she'd eventually lost clientele if she doesn't maintain contact or a presence with them throughout the rest of the year. I don't know enough about her or the history of why she has been #1 in December, thus the inquiries.

As to the three winners, if they can maintain it, I say good for them. It's tough competition, and as long as their members can spend the money to keep them there, why hold it against them? They're successful in the Miss MFC rankings. :)

I'm still interested in how she can keep #1 if she doesn't really cam on MFC the rest of the year. If she makes enough money in the month to not work, more power to her. But, I would think she'd eventually lost clientele if she doesn't maintain contact or a presence with them throughout the rest of the year. I don't know enough about her or the history of why she has been #1 in December, thus the inquiries.
I was under the impression she cams occasionally through the year, but makes December a "mega month".

I was under the impression she cams occasionally through the year, but makes December a "mega month".

I was wondering, as I thought I had seen her at different times over the year. But, I think she changes her name frequently, so was never sure as there's some models who look similar (to me at least).

I pretty much stick to the few models I visit. I have the main page set to just model friends/bookmarks and rarely turn it to all. Same with model placement, I don't concern myself over it too much.

I think that the site is demontrating the natural flow of free market capitalism. All the wealth starts flowing into more and more discrete directions. Basically these girls are currently an Oligopoly, dominating the market and driving prices way up while they do.

How do I feel about it? Incredibly envious.

Incredibly envious.
Same, even though I know it comes with its own unique stresses and weirdness.

Making #1 for one month grosses a model more than I make in an entire year. That x3 in 3 months just melts my brain.

Making #1 for one month grosses a model more than I make in an entire year. That x3 in 3 months just melts my brain.

From a member's perspective, it is staggering to try and figure out the numbers. I know what I've tipped a model or two in a given month they still aren't placed in the top twenty at times. Multiply my tips by the others I've seen similarly do so, and still not there... FFS, that's a lot of money...

I have heard from many people that a lot of Top models are miserable... In order to garner that kind of support you have to eat, sleep, and breathe camming for 24 hours a day. Constantly answering your phone as soon as members message you. Catering to your top contributors' every single desire. Doing it all with every bit of flirtatious charm you can muster. And let's be honest, a lot of people with tons of money tend to be incredibly difficult to genuinely get along with. They are used to getting their way and become big, whiny babies.

It's obviously worth it for the money that they are making but I'm sure it doesn't feel like it sometimes. Not trying to knock their situation, sometimes I wish I had gone that route! But ultimately I think there's something really nice about having down time where you can ignore your phone for hours and tell toxic members to fuck off out of your life regardless of how rich they are.

FFS, that's a lot of money...
It is a VERY REWARDING job to do. The girls who can maintain top ranks put in a lot of work and creativity to do so, and put up with a lot of risks, stigmas, and bullshit that doesn't come with a vanilla type job, so can't hate on it too much. (Not saying you are, just a general statement.)

In order to garner that kind of support you have to eat, sleep, and breathe camming for 24 hours a day. Constantly answering your phone as soon as members message you. Catering to your top contributors' every single desire. Doing it all with every bit of flirtatious charm you can muster. And let's be honest, a lot of people with tons of money tend to be incredibly difficult to genuinely get along with. They are used to getting their way and become big, whiny babies.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean from my post right above.

*sorry back to MJ real quick*

MJ definitely cams sporadically throughout the year. I've seen her various poker nights here and there. I think she cams very part-time when not on her mega-month, which, more power to her, since she KILLS December.

I could barely keep up the stamina for just being a regular MFC girl, so the top ones get all my respect.

It is a VERY REWARDING job to do. The girls who can maintain top ranks put in a lot of work and creativity to do so, and put up with a lot of risks, stigmas, and bullshit that doesn't come with a vanilla type job, so can't hate on it too much. (Not saying you are, just a general statement.)

Yeah, I'm not knocking it by any means and I realize the amount of time they put into it, and the potential risks they may face in many aspects of life.

My comment was similar to below about doing the math and realizing the staggering amount of money they can make.

Reactions: JennyFae
Final update for Dec 2017. MJ does it again!

Congrats to MJ! I knew she was going to get it! I caught a couple of her streams and she was killing it.

How long have some of the top girls like LexiVixi or Bunni been camming? I wonder if most of the recent girls in the top 10 debuted with a high cam score that kept on going.. or if any had abysmal low cam scores and had to work their way up...

I love how everyone thinks MJ is only around one month a year :hilarious: the past few years she has been travelling up and down the USA in her RV and hadn't fully been settled down in any one place for a long period of time until she bought her first house in November but she still cammed throughout the year enough to finish in the top 20 four times in 2017 not including December and no December is ever guaranteed and I don't think anyone not even MJ wants to do December 2015 again :dead: I still have December hangover from that and it was two Decembers ago :hilarious:

Reactions: ExcellaExe
I love how everyone thinks MJ is only around one month a year :hilarious: the past few years she has been travelling up and down the USA in her RV and hadn't fully been settled down in any one place for a long period of time until she bought her first house in November but she still cammed throughout the year enough to finish in the top 20 four times in 2017 not including December and no December is ever guaranteed and I don't think anyone not even MJ wants to do December 2015 again :dead: I still have December hangover from that and it was two Decembers ago :hilarious:

I never really follow her. But, I do remember seeing her avatar from time to time throughout the year. I just never knew who she was, until it was shown. But, even then, I only knew of the December thing just not why.

Reactions: Gen
I never really follow her. But, I do remember seeing her avatar from time to time throughout the year. I just never knew who she was, until it was shown. But, even then, I only knew of the December thing just not why.

I think this past year was one of the years her name didn't change too much I think we are running out of ideas :arghh: I'm not sure how December became a thing I think it just happened and some cam girls back then didn't like that she won because she was a non nude model or whatever and I think the next year her room decided to prove they could do it again and it's now 7 years later with nothing to prove just hanging out and enjoying the month :D

MJ still has poker night, right?

Yep Tesla we still poker I think you could say those are almost guaranteed MJ days :hilarious:

I think this past year was one of the years her name didn't change too much I think we are running out of ideas :arghh: I'm not sure how December became a thing I think it just happened and some cam girls back then didn't like that she won because she was a non nude model or whatever and I think the next year her room decided to prove they could do it again and it's now 7 years later with nothing to prove just hanging out and enjoying the month :D

That may be why, is that she had so many different names, and I had never heard of her referred to as MJ until recently. I dunno, many models change their avatars, names, etc. it sometimes is difficult to keep track. Especially when you go to specific models nearly all the time...

From all the models I've watched so far I think KickAz is by far the best at moving up a LARGE number of spots in the top 10 in a VERY short amount of time because of the way that she runs her room. She'll ask everyone to donate 200 tokens towards a strip etc and only do it if 10 or 20 members pitch in etc....

I am curious what her show was like before she hit it big... Did she just do normal dance and strip and just do countdowns like everyone else? Because you need to have a huge following in order to ask for 10 200 tokens the way she does. It seems to get the tokens rolling in a lot faster than doing a countdown which can take forever.

It does help to have a whale (big spender) or 2 among your followers. If you look at the high tippers lists on the profiles of some of the top 20 models and see people having tipped 450+ times my monthly amount of tokens to a single model.. those things help. And even if those whales have left, the boost they have given to the model is still big.

Status
Not open for further replies.