AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last edited:
Feb - AmberEly (she apparently created a new account since... AwesomeEly)

View attachment 83865

I was wondering how the heck a new model has a camscore of 124,000 and being on for less than 30 days. I don't think I've ever seen a camscore that high. Maybe some models in the 30K range is the highest I recall seeing. Wonder why a well established model would recreate her account? Kind of a rhetorical question, as I know it's not anyone's business. Just seems odd that someone would, unless she was a studio model and struck out on her own after contract was up or her other account was compromised in some manner.

I was wondering how the heck a new model has a camscore of 124,000 and being on for less than 30 days. I don't think I've ever seen a camscore that high. Maybe some models in the 30K range is the highest I recall seeing. Wonder why a well established model would recreate her account? Kind of a rhetorical question, as I know it's not anyone's business. Just seems odd that someone would, unless she was a studio model and struck out on her own after contract was up or her other account was compromised in some manner.
She may have been on a studio account before...
(I think same thing happened with Goldenlady now known as MissKreazy or Mary or CrazySysy many years ago.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
I think May served us a new name at the top, right?

May - AlicexMaia

Also, lol... So glad AriaNina didn't win she's toxic af.

I don't know either of them, especially #1 this month. But, why a model is so toxic is something I don't get.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I don't know either of them, especially #1 this month. But, why a model is so toxic is something I don't get.
I personally believe it's one of the only things that gets her noticed and makes her popular... sometimes drama pays. In this case (and a few other well known top models cases) they wouldn't be anywhere without drama.

I personally believe it's one of the only things that gets her noticed and makes her popular... sometimes drama pays. In this case (and a few other well known top models cases) they wouldn't be anywhere without drama.

Kind of like how some celebrities need to stay relevant and in the media.

Ugh...

Kind of like how some celebrities need to stay relevant and in the media.

Ugh...
Yeah. Kinda like Lady Gaga wearing meat dress.... I mean she's talented and would have still succeeded, but THAT sort of stunt gets your name everywhere, yknow?

I think May served us a new name at the top, right?

May - AlicexMaia

Also, lol... So glad AriaNina didn't win she's toxic af.

Agreed. I popped into Aria's room when she was still at #1 a few hours before the end of the month and all she was doing was yelling at everyone for not tipping. I won't be going back there.

Agreed. I popped into Aria's room when she was still at #1 a few hours before the end of the month and all she was doing was yelling at everyone for not tipping. I won't be going back there.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped visiting one of the top models I used to visit frequently. Only a few of us were tipping, and she was getting upset that people weren't tipping. She does this a lot and gets very pouty and is also kind of snobby to some people. I'm not expecting someone to be happy all the time. But, for fuck's sake, when you're frequently in the top 50 I'm guessing you're pulling more in a month than many people make in six months.

I think AriaNina is a creep. After seeing that drama with Destiny I wouldn't go near her even if I got paid.

What am I missing on this? The first guy sounds like he's bragging about hanging with cam girls and sleeping with them. The rest makes no sense to me

What am I missing on this? The first guy sounds like he's bragging about hanging with cam girls and sleeping with them. The rest makes no sense to me
Destiny is kind of a big streamer on Twitch. Also kinda known for being a player/sleeping around with other streamers. Somehow a respected name in the Twitch community.

AriaNina tried to abandon MFC at one point and make a name for herself on Twitch. I am not sure how these things are connected.

I just think Destiny was trying to reiterate how toxic and legitimately crazy she is.

Destiny is kind of a big streamer on Twitch. Also kinda known for being a player/sleeping around with other streamers. Somehow a respected name in the Twitch community.

AriaNina tried to abandon MFC at one point and make a name for herself on Twitch. I am not sure how these things are connected.

I just think Destiny was trying to reiterate how toxic and legitimately crazy she is.

Thanks for the clarification. The first segment I kind of followed. But, the others I really don't get and seemed unrelated. I don't follow streaming, aside from the few models on MFC. So much of it doesn't interest me

She was trying to pressure him into doing drugs. He didn't do it so she went online to talk about how much money she spent on them that weekend, she might also have lied about the amounts according to Destiny. So it is very much the typical predatory behavior that we normally see directed towards models by members.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
She was trying to pressure him into doing drugs. He didn't do it so she went online to talk about how much money she spent on them that weekend, she might also have lied about the amounts according to Destiny. So it is very much the typical predatory behavior that we normally see directed towards models by members.

I caught that part. Just didn't know (nor care) who he is. The video just seemed like a mix of unrelated streamers and made no sense to me.

As a member of Alice’s room for both her #1s (last May and this May) it was amazing what a difference it made competing against RocknRose last year (classy, friendly, competitive) vs. competing w/ Aria. We all did our best to stay out of her toxic drama, but it is exhausting when the other person is constantly belittling your model, lying, and then acting like they are a victim. It seems to work for her though, I’ll give her that, she’s already back at it again for July.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Watched the winner for June on mfc during her last hour or so. Really don't like how she kept saying she wasn't like other models and why she was so different and they all hated her. Maybe she did have jerks like Aria trash talk her so I'll cut some slack. I've been on the receiving end of some model I didn't even know trash talk me in her room and try to get me banned. Buuuut, I think it's a much calmer and better strategy to keep to friendly competition. Can't imagine how much work goes into winning the top spots. Must be completely obsessed and determined.

Anyone have an idea the average weekly hours the top models put in a month or week???

Watched the winner for June on mfc during her last hour or so. Really don't like how she kept saying she wasn't like other models and why she was so different and they all hated her. Maybe she did have jerks like Aria trash talk her so I'll cut some slack. I've been on the receiving end of some model I didn't even know trash talk me in her room and try to get me banned. Buuuut, I think it's a much calmer and better strategy to keep to friendly competition. Can't imagine how much work goes into winning the top spots. Must be completely obsessed and determined.

Anyone have an idea the average weekly hours the top models put in a month or week???

You can check their mfcshare and see their broadcast times. They usually work like 6 hours a day, maybe 6 days a week. Some work less though.

I don't even know any cam girls to talk shit about. 😂 I'm cool with this and hope I stay under the radar.

Isn't there always drama between top models to win first place or what happened that was different last month?
When AriaNina is involved is much more intense and stupid drama. She's fucking looneytoons, man.

When AriaNina is involved is much more intense and stupid drama. She's fucking looneytoons, man.

It seems like she doesn't have an MFC account anymore. Did she rage quit and delete it all then? I was just curious about what her profile looked like/cam score/ etc. I can't imagine being extremely mean to everyone you interact with getting you terribly far somewhere like MFC but she apparently managed.

It seems like she doesn't have an MFC account anymore. Did she rage quit and delete it all then? I was just curious about what her profile looked like/cam score/ etc. I can't imagine being extremely mean to everyone you interact with getting you terribly far somewhere like MFC but she apparently managed.
Her name is just "birthday" on the homepage/profile page now, and all she has on her profile is her Share albums.

Reactions: Mira_xo
Status
Not open for further replies.