AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof. Definitely trying to fade out at this point I guess.
Probably just part of her game. I bet you she will reappear again in the next handful of months with a different birthday and a new rank run.

I'm competitive and love that my free cams has this option.

It pushes members to tip more and pumps our room up as the number gets higher.

BUT It's essential for me not to get caught up in this or or become a marker of my identity.

as long as I'm always my own number one and accomplish my own dreams and goals my camera room is always where it's at.

This month has been odd, well at least to me. I don't give much thought to top models in terms of placement. But, seemed for a majority of the month there were a lot of names I don't recognize. Then, when I look this morning, seems like the same ones filled in the ranks.

She has multiple birthdays throughout the year (lol)???? Or was it maybe her friend's bday that she is camming with?

There’s a few models who do shady things like have multiple birthdays in a year. There’s a few other top models who do this. A couple of them I used to be a regular in their room, and put their birthday on my calendar. Whenthe second on in a year came around, I questioned it, and was given different answers from “Oh, I changed it” to “No, you must’ve entered it wrong”.

Someone probably called her out for celebrating her birthday quarterly...

Am I mistaken in that we have three new top models? I don't recall seeing them in the top three before.

MissMFC-2020Nov.JPG

Am I mistaken in that we have three new top models? I don't recall seeing them in the top three before.

View attachment 86345
Yeah it's nice seeing different names at the top!

#1 has gotten close before, and is in top 100 often. Don't know #2. #3 apparently has been on MFC for a very long time, but I don't recall seeing this name in the top before.

Yeah it's nice seeing different names at the top!

#1 has gotten close before, and is in top 100 often. Don't know #2. #3 apparently has been on MFC for a very long time, but I don't recall seeing this name in the top before.

I think I've seen #2 's name before but never looked in her room. #3, KeenAngelll, used to go by another name when I first was in her room but don't recall what it was. I've been in and out of her room periodically since. November was her 11 year cammiversary, so it's cool to see her get that position in celebration. I think she's been top 100 a few times before.

But, it is good to see new names on top. Now, the question is, will there be a repeat of December as there has been for how many years?

Nothing wrong with that! I still have very fond memories of that number with a particular model I used to follow. She had a favourite number, and then absolutely despised that number for some reason.🙄

The room vibe would be going along, people are tipping her favourite number and she's smiling and giggling. Then I'd drop the 666 tip on her. The pouty look of disappointment, as she sternly called out my name was too much and I'd bust out laughing. :giggle: I tried doing it anonymously once a couple of others did it on occasion as well. But, she always accused me of it even if others did...

😂

Reactions: Thatslut2712
I got #666 lol. Does that count 😆
That’s spectacular, considering how many models are on the site. I think people sincerely underestimate the work it takes to even break into the top #1000. Still currently working on even getting that far lol

Reactions: Thatslut2712
super curious about this too!
It really depends on how heavy of spenders their regulars are. Ultimately the top 5 or 10 are making multiple thousands of dollars (not tokens) per day.

Girls with a really high camscore are making them in very short time. Girls with a lower camscore, or lesser known models are having to put many more hours in to make those amounts per day.

The amount of hours being put in really depend on how well-known, or how high spending, a model’s tippers are.

Now that 2020 is over, and this forum is MUCH less focused on MFC and more focused on cam models/sites as a whole, I am going to discontinue making a year long thread about the Miss MFC competition.

It's been a fun, long ride. When I first started camming 11 years ago, Miss MFC was the fruit of life for my cam world. It's fading into just another aspect of the camming world now.

adieu to this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.