AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Haileygrx
Hey @punker barbie ! I need your help..
I requested daily payouts on 15, 16 and 17 this month. Next day after every payout request i recieve an email saying that my payment has been sent and i should have the funds in less than 24 hours in my account but that has not happend yet. In the past i waited 1 maybe 2 days max for a payment to come trough but never 4 and i'm start getting worried.
Can you please look into it? I emailed support as well. Ticket number 21954017 & 21966395
Thank you!

Hi, I have a problem too. But Chaturbate already solves that. I also use the daily payment on 6/15, I only had $23.90. So I couldn't send the daily payment. I have to have a daily payment of 24.45, the fee is about 4.45. I was surprised that Chaturbate itself sent me the payment. Which didn't arrive and I was only charged $1. So they sent it to me as payment after 15 days. But my email has it registered as a daily payment. They probably had technical problems.

Upvote 0
It's a big difference between daily payout and semi-monthly payout. The daily payout request usually takes less than 24 hours to be processed. The period payout takes up to 7 days..
yes i know but always when i was getting mail that payment is sent, i was receiving money in max one hour ,no matter if daily or semi month

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie ! I need your help..
I requested daily payouts on 15, 16 and 17 this month. Next day after every payout request i recieve an email saying that my payment has been sent and i should have the funds in less than 24 hours in my account but that has not happend yet. In the past i waited 1 maybe 2 days max for a payment to come trough but never 4 and i'm start getting worried.
Can you please look into it? I emailed support as well. Ticket number 21954017 & 21966395
Thank you!
The support replyed and I just recieved 2 of the 3 missing payments. They said i should recieve the last one as well till tomorrow.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.