AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
I just use face double and this is what I got lol.
Lol I got Ricky Martin ><

I was watching Dexter tonight and totally realised Jalyn sometimes looks like Jennifer Carpenter (Deb)

Attachments

• jalyn.jpg
    jalyn.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 486
  • jennifer-carpenter.jpg
    jennifer-carpenter.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 486
Interesting thread. Every time I see JennaV on MFC I instantly think of Dita Von Teese.

Attachments

• 463-894-489-206-2736299.jpg
    463-894-489-206-2736299.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 451
I tend to hear," You look like Minnie Driver... with bigger boobs!" almost every day at least once. For the longest, I didn't see it, but I think it is the jawline and the eyes. :) Lol, I think my cheeks are fuller, but I do kind of see the resemblance now.

Attachments

• LookALike2.jpg
    LookALike2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 448
Jupiter551 said:
Miss__Kitty said:
Interesting thread. Every time I see JennaV on MFC I instantly think of Dita Von Teese.
woah, Jenna's eyebrows are sponsored by Sharpie??!
Lol, ya her eyebrows are a little "overly done" I think. And her makeup is heavier than Dita Von Teese's ... but for some reason that is just who I think of when I see her...

Miss__Kitty said:
I tend to hear," You look like Minnie Driver... with bigger boobs!" almost every day at least once. For the longest, I didn't see it, but I think it is the jawline and the eyes. :) Lol, I think my cheeks are fuller, but I do kind of see the resemblance now.
Wouldn't kick either of you out of bed :p

Miss__Kitty said:
I definitely see it! It's that lovely smile and strong jawline. Gorgeous!

JennaV is beautiful. Her pictures on GodsGirls are effing awesome. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Felicity said:
JennaV is beautiful. Her pictures on GodsGirls are effing awesome. :twocents-02cents:

Seconded! I was totally perving pics of her on Godsgirls just the other day, then she mention me in the "introduce yourself" thread and I squealed for 5 minutes straight! *swoon

Reactions: RedHerby1
Personally, I think JennaV is really pretty as well... and love her modeling stuff on GodsGirls. I have adored Dita Von Teese for forever... so when I saw JennaV, all I could think was ,"YES!" Hehe!

I just realized how much FrankieChemical reminds me of Jennifer Tilly.

Attachments

• jennifer-tillys-pair.jpg
    jennifer-tillys-pair.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Jennifer-Tilly.jpg
    Jennifer-Tilly.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 323
  • jennifer_tilly.jpg
    jennifer_tilly.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 323
  • frankie.jpg
    frankie.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 323
Jennifer Tilly is one of those sex symbol anomalies AFAIC. She would be awesome in the days when movies had no sound. Part of Frankie's appeal is her sexy bod and not silent diminutive demeanor.

Attachments

• jennifer_tilly_05.jpg
    jennifer_tilly_05.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 284
Jessi said:
Do I look like anybody? :shifty:

file.php

Kinda' remind me of Fairuza Balk

Fairuza-Balk-Feet-80996.jpg

And may just a little like Amy Winehouse

462_amy_winehouse_pr_460.jpeg

lol I don't really wanna do myself, but just because a very common topic in my room is everyone I look like... I have Billie Piper, Jessica from True Blood, every now and then, if my hair is just right, Rachel McAdams, and various other random people I can't really remember.

PrincessBG said:
lol I don't really wanna do myself, but just because a very common topic in my room is everyone I look like... I have Billie Piper, Jessica from True Blood, every now and then, if my hair is just right, Rachel McAdams, and various other random people I can't really remember.

I can kinda see it. I have an unhealthy amount of shcwing for Debra Ann Woll.
images

Jessi said:
PrincessBG said:

images

Actually I take it back, I just creeped your profile and you look A LOT like her. Let's get married pls

Jessi said:
Jessi said:
PrincessBG said:

images

Actually I take it back, I just creeped your profile and you look A LOT like her. Let's get married pls

I was going to ask if you weren't! ;D

Jessi said:
Nordling said:
Jessi said:
Do I look like anybody? :shifty:
A young Shirley Maclaine.

AI09f.jpg

I had to google her. Great, I look like crazy! :mrgreen:
teep tokenz for numerology bbz
Ha! She may be crazy but she is a terrific actress and gorgeous. She was on Letterman one night and he harassed her so much about her odd views that she said, "Cher was right, you are an asshole," then she stomped off the set, much to the delight of David.

Seriously, I don't think she's crazy so much as she simply has unconventional, crazy views--but most people do in one way or another. It's just that some crazy views are more acceptable than others. :)

But going back to look-alikes from the past, I think Ava Gardner is an even better resemblance. And she wasn't known for being crazy. lol

ava-gardner-1.jpg

Reactions: Jessi
Status
Not open for further replies.