AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker_Babe said:
Am I the only one who thinks SexyStephXS's avatar looks just like Kim Cattrall???

I look like someone cool when I'm trying to look stupid! Success! lol

Nordling said:
rwesmill said:
Don't have a picture off-hand, but octoberxo looks stunningly similar to Kirsten Dunst. :D
I can kind of see that...maybe not "stunningly" but yeah. :)

Great side by sad cap! I think it's primarily her lips and browline that remind me so much of kirsten. I do think october is much more attractive, her natural facial features make her very photogenic, to say the least.

Isabella_deL said:
Gerien said:
Model on left is Ninaheart@mfc. Girl on right is a local actress Celest Chong. Now tell me they don't look similar

Jesus, is that actually not the same girl? The nose/mouth/jawline look so similar!

Ikr? :-D Even the dimples look alike. But I swear that the girl on the right is a Singaporean actress cause I watched her shows growing up and the first time I saw Nina on mfc my heart just melted and she instantly became one of my fav models since. :thumbleft:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Nina is extremely cute. Could have sworn she was japanese when I first saw her, but apparently she's Korean. Her british accent on an asian girl paradox even further enamors me. :cool:

Kristen Bell and GemmaMarie (especially with this wig on)

And I hope you don't mind if I drop into your room because...damn girl.

Attachments

• Gemma Wig.jpg
    Gemma Wig.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 924
  • KristenBell (1).jpg
    KristenBell (1).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 924
Bocefish said:
I was checking out a model on CB and it was driving me nuts who she reminded of... then all of a sudden it hit me :woops:

Anybody else see a resemblance to AmyLemon AKA LovelyLemon?

file.php

:eek:
When I saw the first pic I literally thought that WAS Amy Lemon and was wondering what celebrity you were gonna compare her to...and then I scrolled down.

Bocefish said:
I was checking out a model on CB and it was driving me nuts who she reminded of... then all of a sudden it hit me :woops:

file.php

I shall now have to fight her to the death...

....or scissor her

but something must be done!

:-D :-D :-D

AmyLemon said:
Bocefish said:

I shall now have to fight her to the death...

....or scissor her

but something must be done!

:-D :-D :-D
I vote scissor. While filming to make sure it's a fair bout.

Eliza Dushku and Lux Neon get compared a good bit. Both I find very sexy so I can't disagree.

Attachments

• Lux 006.jpg
    Lux 006.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 704
  • Eliza-Dushku.jpg
    Eliza-Dushku.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 702
Katharine Isabelle and Conner Jay

Attachments

• katharine_isabelle.jpg
    katharine_isabelle.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 416
  • connerjay.jpg
    connerjay.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 416
I love this thread, I'm terrible with celebrities because I just don't watch television much but I love seeing you girls compared and equaling such beauties. :love5:

My life revolves around cartoons. Forgive me. BUT... Ginger Ann and Linda from Rio

Attachments

• BjMrHHKCAAAxL3J.jpg
    BjMrHHKCAAAxL3J.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 210
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 209
GenXoxo said:
SweetDee & Beth from The Walking Dead...I think they look so similar! Both adorable!

Emily Kinney (Beth)
Nrr4Gx6.jpg

Sweet Dee
wC2yZbe.jpg

Another good one for Dee, and she's already seen this one, I would have to say is Rapunzel from Tangled!

zttp67Z.jpg

I'm trying to think of/remember others. There was a good one for Caireen, that I can't remember, ugh it's on the tip of my tongue... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.