AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model not signed in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
So a model is on several sites, but not signed in to CB, but broadcasting
I read somewhere that any tips would not be received, but have since been told that isn't the case?

What say you wise people?

Or am I mixing this up with a c2c password show?

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I understood your question, but it is possible to tip a model on CB while they are not broadcasting there. It’s just an “offline tip” and they’ll receive the tokens.

I’m not sure if I understood your question, but it is possible to tip a model on CB while they are not broadcasting there. It’s just an “offline tip” and they’ll receive the tokens.
I wasn't clear and have realised what I was getting confused with.

But the scenario is that a model is on visibly streaming on chaturbate, but not on her own user list and not interacting with chaturbate viewers. But they keep tipping and getting frustrated as there is no reaction, because the model is focussing on another site (in this case Stripchat) where the tips are influencing her show and the goal target.

I have been told before that the model will receive the CB tokens, so apologies for for my confusion :asshat:

This happens when a model usually have bad network connection and gets kicked off, her own room she will be able to be seen while broadcasting, users will be able to tip but she cannot see any messages unless in tip note.
All she needs to do is reset her browser and log back in. should be back to normal.

Exactly as cbhours says. The model just forgot to open CB or opened it twice and the viewers + her are in two different chat windows, meaning she needs to 1) Open CB, 2) Refresh her page, 3) Close one of the 2 tabs with CB open and then refresh the remaining one.

In each case, always look at the user list and see if she is in the list. If she is not, this means she needs to "join the room" (you know when it says [name joined the room]). If you know her on another site and she knows you, send her a quick message to say she needs to refresh the other page - don't be specific so you don't get her in trouble. Depending the model and how new she is, she may or may not understand but from the ones I know, if I say this they usually know what I mean and which site

• Helpful!
Reactions: Billyboy
I joined the other site and learned that she had her reasons for not signing in as such to CB. Hopefully the guys that tipped her were satisfied and didn't hit the down thumb too freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.