AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Modeling agencies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2022
Hello bbys! What modeling agencies on OnlyFans could you advise me? I'm just new and I need help growing my profile

Reactions: MarieElise
I never advise people to use an agency, studio, etc. Unless they’re doing 95% of the entire scope of work for you, it isn’t worth giving up a percentage of your earned income.

Uhmmm I had the same Idea and had an agency in mind and will try it out. I don't want to sponsor it... Maye you can message me if we can?

why would you want an agency/studio for onlyfans? what are you looking for exactly? not trying to sound bitchy. but these agencies/studios are total scams unless they are doing all of the work and you are just supplying raw content.

Dont be so quick to give away the ownership of your content, which is what you will do with an agency.

Hello bbys! What modeling agencies on OnlyFans could you advise me? I'm just new and I need help growing my profile
I contacted you and there are two roads as I know of:

1. You do everything yourself but need to sponsor it in various platforms. I share the link when streaming (if allowed) so it gets traffic. Quality of users depend. It might be a difficult start but you decide on your own contents and get 80% payout.

2. Searching for a modeling agency. After posting my OF link on Twitter many accounts offer their service to promote me. Just ignore them and even block them. If a good one is found, they have to make sure you grow so that even if they take some money from you, you also will have enough. But it's difficult.

In general, be careful on treading on the nudity path 'cuz.... well, I saw OF photos posted publicly, but those women were professional so they wouldn't reveal much.

One suggestion I give if you are aware of risking exposure, is to try more websites, Manyvids, Fansly... etc. because users might have their preference and in case something happens to one of your media account. If you can, and to be honest, try other ways that aren't nudity related. I am also trying to put eggs in other bags slowly (drawing, writing, singing, gaming...).

Good luck!

Dont be so quick to give away the ownership of your content, which is what you will do with an agency.
I'm not going to give up just yet. I just wanted to know if there are any good agencies that can help me

I'm not going to give up just yet. I just wanted to know if there are any good agencies that can help me
No.

Run your pages on your own.

I'm very confused by much of this thread.

Nudity advice: was not asked for by the OP. Anything you put on the internet is forever and facial recognition is getting better and better so obviously you should only post things you are comfortable with should they be leaked.

Agency advice: if you need help with what you're doing rather than giving up control hire an assistant. Agencies are notoriously exploitative.

@Shego, why not ask what you're specifically looking to improve on here instead of getting with an agency? You don't even know what you're capable of on your own yet. Don't sign away yourself so quickly.

You said you need help growing your profile. Advertising on reddit has helped me - just keeping an OF link in your bio while you post (without mentioning OF at all) on nsfw subreddits help. Typing in attributes ("blonde," "brunette," "curvy," "thin," "shaved," "hairy," "ass," "lingerie," etc) can help you get you on your way :)

If you see a creator that looks like you, click on their reddit page and see what subreddits they posts on. I've discovered many new subreddits this way!

The short answer is no. Agencies will always take more than what they give, that's their business. They may bring you new followers (keyword being may. I looked into how exactly they do their marketing and the majority of it just seems to be asking other models for promo posts and telegram groups). Most of these agencies have you sign over the rights to any content that you send them. That means this content no longer belongs to you and they can use it as they see fit, that includes selling your content in other places while keeping 100% of those sales because you are already paid a fee for your work (your onlyfans %). The better option is to do it yourself, there is no reason why you cant do that same marketing, keep 100% of the subs and retain full ownership of your content.

are you comfortable with signing with an agency that will own all content, accounts, and brand? because they will own everything. you more than likely won't be able to go independent with the accounts created with the agency. there is also a huge possibility you will be blocked from creating any new accounts on the same platform for up to six months if you choose to break away on your own.

thats why lots of us view the majority of online studios/agencies as exploitive and entraps naive new models. gonna be 10 years next year for me, and i swear i can count one virtual studios/agencies that i would maybe recommend compared to the thousands of sharks out there. and that one doesn't even offer what you are looking for.

I am an experienced talent manager. I came up through booking for talent.
I only have one thing to say...
LISTEN TO THIS FEEDBACK. DO NOT HIRE ANY OF THEM. ANY.

I was interested in possibly starting a management service, so I have spent the last 4 months researching the business.
I have been producing talent, software and startups for 28 years with 4 successful company exits ( sales) out of it. To that, I have tons of ideas- all the time. Before I start, I research.

I have analyzed 500+ "managers", "studios" , "promoters" ...and many different types of model support services.
I have talked with dozens of "promoters, managers, agents, studio"...SO MUCH BULLSHIT. So much that I am actually disheartened by the whole industry and rethinking i all, but I really want to find a way to help models earn more, have more fun...and STAY independent. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I see too much oppression in this business.
I may scrap the whole idea....and just build a piece of software that can do most of what a manager would do. A legit one.
I may do the software--I believe cam modelling has a ton of social value and can be used to remove a lot of 'toxin' in our cultures. I won't bore you with my rants on healing :).

In my research I have found a few things:

Keep in mind, I have been producing and nurturing talent, producing software, media and startups for 28 years. I have analyzed 500+ "managers", "studios" , "promoters" ...and many different types of model support services. The rest of this message is what I would do with any talent, in any industry...teach them to do their own damn fishing.
-----

The best guidance I can point you to...learn digital marketing.
If you spend 3 to 4 hours per week learning how to do your own marketing, you will be fine.

I am assuming you are new, and here are some things I have found:

Leant to fish:
TLDR: Get software, tech, marketing and practice performances.
1. Performance.
A: Do you what you LOVE to do. Do not do anything you wouldn't do in the privacy of your home, or favorite dungeon :). I think this a big mistake I watch performers do.
There are over 245M people across the globe, on 13 major platforms. If you stick to YOU, your audience will find you...and they will love you...for being you. This will make it longterm.
Don't be afraid to tell people to fuck off. Unless whatever they're doing is your kink.

A. Schedule private performances in ticketed/gold shows. 3 per week and your regulars will stick. Many people are busy, but if they know when...they'll be there.
Send this schedule to your fans/lists.

B. Choreograph your shows, and as unsexy as it sounds, rehearse a little.

C. AND for God Sake's dont try to message people during the height of your shows.
Let your regulars know you will get back to them...do it with a bot or a BFF that will send message telling them you will say when its over.

2. Tech
There is an amazing amount of innovation coming out. Watch the business sites. Get ahead of the next trend. Depending on what you want to do, there are many performance enhancements.

2A. Software...
This will save your life.
There are tons of support software, apps, bots...if you combine them into one system to use...you will be able to do 90% of any current manager, promoter, scammers job for you.
I would get some marketing automation tool, business administration tools, bots to run your outgoing messaging, a good CRM, content monituring service...and a few others.
ACTUALLY...this is what I am thinking of building and getting out to you models. I think it would serve the best for all of you, keep you independent, empowered and you can keep all of your $$$. I may build it and then put on weekly webinars on how to do things...like get a bot to scrape 50,000 insta profiles...then find their email addresses...and send them direct messages to subscribe. BTW...if you do this...use a very good "proxy" or VPN. Also...use a service. Don't send emails from ANY of your own accounts.

I am also thinking of building some fun Chaturbate widgets, and some utility types.
If anyone here knows of a good Chaturbate app developer...please send them my way, or refer me to them.
Example: A fun one...I think it would be fun to have a widget count how many times a models get proposed to or professed undying love. A running tally that will give out a reward to the winner each night, week, month. It could also capture their profile, and you'll be able to send them messages in the future. It's a rough idea but I think it could be fun and useful.

3. Marketing:
Build an initial list for yourself of 10,000 people....then just nurture that. You can find them all over FB, Forums, Insta...but also maybe buy a few ads on the big ad networks. A few hundred can go a a long way. Some of those ad networks will sell a click for ..05 to .15 cents.,
That is CHEAP to find a loyal regular,...and you own their info forever.
Stop sending money to the scammer/hustlers. Most of their traffic are bots.

Be sure to sign up for every website you can. Then have a 'bot' distribute your content to each. I know of two that will do this for you. Also most of those have affiliate programs...a great way to earn much more. If you don't want to build affiliate programs...I know a woman who will do it for 20%. I have never worked with her, but she seems legit. Still--- DYOR.

4. Community
Learn from those that have come before you. A learner's mind will be key.
This forum seems to be best one..
A little caution: Not everybody knows everything. Pick a few role models and follow them everywhere. Amber and her staff seem quite approachable.
Good job getting on here.

5. Studios....same...dead ends and possibly worse.
The only thing a studio brings can be privacy, and fast internet.
If you are outside of the U.S....NO...message me and i will help as I can. DO NOT falling into one of those cam houses or hotels. I cannot stress that enough.

6. Business:
Taxes, legal, etc.--this is complicated area...short answer is to absolutely, 100% get an LLC and have ALL money flow through that and pay yourself from it.

Whew...I am so sorry for writing so much. I didn't expect so much to come out...and I even held back. lol.
I have a lot more to say and pointers for various software/systems to use.
If you want more info, I can write more, but I don't want to bore everyone.

Good luck,
Scottica
Again, sorry for the long book and many mistakes in grammar/typos. I have overshared but I am passionate...I will let it ride :)

While its ideal i recognizethat for many people "Doing it all" isn't always feasible. I'm terrible w #s and while I COULD learn to do my own taxes... I hire a good accountant instead. If digital marketing was something I struggled with I'd search for and hire someone with the expertise I need. I realize hiring may be out of reach when you're very new but there are 100% ppl out there that can work with any budget + commission.

Growth can be overwhelming when you're new. Learn the basics of everything and if you need help with stuff get it but stay in the driver's seat. Your biggest commodity is your own image. Don't sign that away

@Scottica nice to see someone who is/was interested in that side of the biz ACTUALLY give some decent advice that isn't predatory.
Thanks.
I do want to do something that would be more helpful to models, than the current options.
If you + friends, have any ideas than I am all ears. Please tell me what you really need/want/wish for.
Also, if you just share the problems/issues you face...and I will work to solve it.
Some of the issues I see...platform onboarding/management + account relations, tracking earnings on them, DISRESPECT and mistreatment from 'members', fanbase + whale development, tech support, business/legal/taxes support, marketing + automation, privacy, show support, tech/software training? Am on the right track?
Health Insurance? Education?
Tell me what you really need, and I will build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.