AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models camming when on period

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
I feel a bit gross when I go to private and model show pussy with a thread hanging. TBH it feel so gross I don't get it why they don't tell they are on periods upfront ? If public show I move away but in private I politely ask to terminate the private for which 1 in 10 respond favorably and terminate private all other gals tell they don't know how to terminate blah blah stories. SMH

Reactions: anabeauty37
I get if you want penetration and they are unable to do so.

But if a tampon string coming untucked is a such a huge deal for you that you have to complain about it elsewhere I find it hard to have sympathy. Generally women that cam on their period do so from a place of poverty or because they work for a studio that gives them no other choice. I assure you. Not too many women want to cam during their period.

I feel a bit gross when I go to private and model show pussy with a thread hanging. TBH it feel so gross I don't get it why they don't tell they are on periods upfront ? If public show I move away but in private I politely ask to terminate the private for which 1 in 10 respond favorably and terminate private all other gals tell they don't know how to terminate blah blah stories. SMH
If it bothers you that much (again it comes across a bit petty to me also, the way you've worded it) find a regular few models, get to know them, figure out their cycles and go with it. Couldn't hurt to try and understand and have a little compassion for the opposite sex, then you won't come across as a totally out-of-touch Neanderthal. Not that I'm saying that you are coming across as a Neanderthal type, but in general, some guys do... Learning about women will only increase your attractiveness and ability to get good loving, in life, in general.

Or find one who will simply tell you yes or no, when you ask about periods, and won't give a shit about that as a question. Will likely be easier if you don't hop around like a rando, and find a handful that you actually regularly tip for, and take the time to get to know. Circling back to the original point there...

Based on your one post I have zero fucking sympathy for you. You get exactly what your type deserves with preying on those with zero experience and barely legal. You're predatory and pretty damn low type of user. You're a user not a member.
I see CB thriving so much these days lot of new gals everyday I use tags like #new or #18 for young gals. Any gal with above 1 yr experience i avoid too much brain less showing no fun. After getting scammed so many times in pvt I will ask 2 questions "1. will u get naked in first 2 mins ? 2. will u finger pussy front and doggy with face showing for no additional tokens in pvt" if the model say yes I go otherwise big no to me. Pretty much working for me. Also as a practice I don't tip models in public who dont show anything.

I see CB thriving so much these days lot of new gals everyday I use tags like #new or #18 for young gals. Any gal with above 1 yr experience i avoid too much brain less showing no fun. After getting scammed so many times in pvt I will ask 2 questions "1. will u get naked in first 2 mins ? 2. will u finger pussy front and doggy with face showing for no additional tokens in pvt" if the model say yes I go otherwise big no to me. Pretty much working for me. Also as a practice I don't tip models in public who dont show anything.

OMG never saw this. Just Fuck off, forget any advice I had to give.
Moronic Scum; they aren't even worth acknowledging.

Last edited:
I get if you want penetration and they are unable to do so.

But if a tampon string coming untucked is a such a huge deal for you that you have to complain about it elsewhere I find it hard to have sympathy. Generally women that cam on their period do so from a place of poverty or because they work for a studio that gives them no other choice. I assure you. Not too many women want to cam during their period.
It's a natural part of life, and should be recognised as such, not something to consider distasteful or offensive.
You mentioned 'politely' asking the model to end a private, hopefully you didn't actually use that word 'gross' to her.........
come on i am not that insensitive.

Based on your one post I have zero fucking sympathy for you. You get exactly what your type deserves with preying on those with zero experience and barely legal. You're predatory and pretty damn low type of user. You're a user not a member.
YIKESSSSSS.
That's uh... well... that's a lot...
But even worse is the fact that they thought that was a statement that somehow belonged here. That's a lot to unpack.

why do I need your sympathy ? Also that post is not relavant here

OMG never saw this. Just Fuck off, forget any advice I had to give.
Moronic Scum; they aren't even worth acknowledging.
I just saw it when I had no idea who this dumbass was so I clicked to see if this was his first post. Then found this little steaming nugget of douchebaggery.
YIKESSSSSS.
That's uh... well... that's a lot...
But even worse is the fact that they thought that was a statement that somehow belonged here. That's a lot to unpack.
Yeah. Let's complain on a forum comprised of mostly experienced female cam models about something half the damn world has/had/will have and most freaking hate. And that they prey on the ones too young and inexperienced and probably really needing money.

why do I need your sympathy ? Also that post is not relavant here
You're not relevant here, troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I just want the pvt to be terminated as she can't do penetration as said by first post. I go only pvt for penetration stuff
Then why not just say that instead of crying that a cotton string is so awful.

You said.. I quote...

"I feel a bit gross when I go to private and model show pussy with a thread hanging. TBH it feel so gross"

Or is that post not relevant here now too?

not this one the post copied from some other thread.
The one where you admit that you intentionally prey on barely legal women because they are easy to manipulate for less money than they deserve for the labor they do for you?

I dunno... still kinda seems relevant.

I see. Well, performers probably don't announce when they are menstruating while working because they are trying not to give a fuck about it, and don't want their audience to either. No one needs to know. I guess you can add that to your list of pre-private interview questions, but that would be even more strange so. idk what you can really do other than try to get over it or stop watching live performers.

I'm a bit baffled that this happens to you so often that you made a whole thread about it. I'm more than a bit baffled that you felt so comfortable posting about how you objectify and are totally disgusted by the humanity of these performers.

Hey op, just letting you know I'm on my period. 😉

If a fucking piece of string triggers you so much, just close the god damn browser. Alt F4. You are acting like you are forced to watch. I don't know what camsite requires at least a ten minute private when they know most of their privates last 2-3 minutes.

Not gonna suggest any camsites, because you probably should use your money to seek therapy for your misogynistic predatory ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.