AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models MUST READ: How to get YELLOW WALLS!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which SHOW would you rather tip for?

• Model looking up at you giving a PIGTAIL POV BJ

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Model laying on her back (reading chat wall) in bed using a HITATCHI

Votes: 78 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2013
Contrary to what many of you may be thinking, the answer is not by doing more shows.

CUMSHOWS are NOT the answer for TOKENS.

That's right, I said it."Cum-shows" are great, but the lying on your bed with a hitatchi is about as redundant as "it's not over till the fat lady sings" ... I mean, "cum" on, the thing doesn't even have a slight resemblance to a penis (this is besides the point really.) And I know you fetching ladies love 'em, but get off with your magic wands in private, private. Or if you insist ... I've suggested something at the end of this post that'll get us DYING for you to use your Japanese pleasure stick.

Hey all, this is my first post on A.C.F. and I hope it's informative & easy to read.

At the bottom I've listed the 3 THINGS models should do if they want more TOKENS:

Also, If i didn't have some kind of genuine interest in the world of caming and our favorite go-to models, I wouldn't be writing this. So, these are my honest opinions that I believe will be advantageous to cam models of all walks ... some however, already apply these - let's call them tactics - to their strategy, and they're the babes who keep me coming back for more ... and the ones I see land those ##,000 tips that WOW everyone. I won't "name names" because I have no ones permission, but some of you may be able to visualize the lovely ladies I'm talking about.

All right, enough with the BS, let's get into it.

TOKENS, TOKENS, TOKENS: How do models get members to hand over their precious tokens?

Well, for one, they need "premiums" in their rooms, right? Okay, we know that, so how do we - and I use "we" in the context of your favorite cam-girl saying, "WE gotta get in the TOP 20 this month!" Anyways, so how do we get token-bearing members to "cum" in our rooms and most importantly make those YELLOW WALLS!

Easy, do something to attract them.

I believe there's a misconception that says, showing a close up of your "Holiest of Holies" is the utmost tactic to attract the most members to your room. And sure, that may be right, but c'mon it won't last: "OMG there's 1,500 members in my room!" Sorry, sweetheart, but the second you take that cam away from your pink fortress all your members are taking their hands off of their cocks and clicking "next model." And if their hands are on their you know what, they probably aren't tipping anyways. So, why put yourself in that spot? Not to say that my upcoming suggestions won't ... cause if you do apply some of them, you'll have your guys on their knees whimpering for you.

I personally view the models on the homepage with the "preview" option that allows you to see what's happening in the given room. So, in order to get me, or any other of your token-bearing cliental, in your room, you have to be doing something DIFFERENT than all of the other girls. What's that?

Let's start with something simple, your hair. Now I'm not a star on FASHION POLICE, but I know what attracts me to a woman, and more importantly, for the interest here, what makes me click on a model's room. Remember, that's the goal here, get the most guys in your room for the longest amount of time possible. Okay, so as I'm scrolling down the list of models, I see that every one has the same hairstyle ... it's down. You spend all that time in front of the mirror (maybe sitting on their bathroom countertop) with the straightener till you get it perfect. It's not worth the time! In fact, I told a girlfriend once to start wearing a ponytail because she had a lovely face and when she wore it down it covered it!

Okay, so the point's that doing something fun with your hair a ponytail ... or, if you really want to drive 'em wild: PIGTAILS. We guys fucking love pigtails. I don't know what it is ... Whether you're 22 or 42 damn, pigtails will get us to click that "View room" button. I want to hop on MFC now to see if there are any on right now!

The next thing that gets me to click on your room is DANCING ... we love it. A girl dancing to her favorite tune is irresistible. ESPECIALLY with a sexy pair of BOYSHORTS. I should say, with the music thing, remember, we're in your room to hear you, not Rihanna. But really, a dancing model will keep me in the room rather than a model working on an 8,000 token countdown to start a show. In fact, to hell with countdowns. If you're doing something we like, we'll be way more motivated to tip as opposed to watching a model in her office chair looking sad because no one's tipping. I don't mean to be harsh, but if you're just sitting at your desk guys just won't shell out those tokens. Get up in shake it! And start hearing your favorite noise accompanied by its yellow chat room companion. Take a chance, why not?

Along with the dancing ... we love your booty. Seriously, we do. I'd rather see you take a nice handful of one of those juicy cheeks rather than watch a camera against your labia's.

EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT:

There is absolutely nothing more that gets me turned on than a model who looks into the cam and makes me feel like I'm the only one in the room, even though, when these happens I take a glance at the chat and there are 1,300 members in here ... most of them PREMIUM ... and the GUESTS and BASICS are searching for that one model who always has that cam in her crotch. So when you're dancing and let's say you someone gives you a nice tip, show appreciation by maybe a nice handful of booty and nice spank or come up to the cam close and bite your bottom lip or look in that cam!

If you're gonna do a cum-show make it a BJ SHOW ... Seriously -- we love that shit. Nothing better than the virtual experience of a nice POV dildo BJ ... Am I right fellas, or what? But wait, we're not taking you out of it ... sit on your favorite HITATCHI while you're looking up at us in the cam and everyone wins! And you know what makes a dildo BJ epic ... PONYTAIL/PIGTAILS & EYE CONTACT. Oh, and turn the music off! We just want to be one on one with you ... try that and the tokens will start invading your room like paparazzi on Jennifer Anniston.

WEAR SOMETHING FUN!

Imagine the attention a, let's say, orange neon-colored pair of panties would bring! Or a pair of your favorite stockings or heels.

All right, I've been going on for long enough (I hope you're still with me). In order to make the most out of your time on cam is by being different!

So here it is, the recipe for success, what more models could be doing:

TOP 3 things TO GET YOU more TOKENS!

HAIR: put that straightener away, and get that hair-tie that's always on your wrist up in a pony! Or, if you're feeling extra spunky, Pigtails!

EYE CONTACT: Make your members feel like they're with you and not with 1,000 other guys. Make it more personable and, hell, your wishlist will be gone so fast you'll have to start filling it up again!

DANCING: Bring out that inner-Beyonce you all have and MOVE YOUR BODY! Show off that bootylicious treasure we're all after!

SophiaLocke said:
I know MY favorite kind of show is about to start! :happy1:

I know, I was looking for the gazelle eating popcorn gif myself... :p

So DMB27 wants pigtails and booty shorts...I guess every guy in the world wants pigtails and booty shorts!

tumblr_lvj7vhKzvd1r1t3w0o1_500.gif

Seriously though, if every model had pigtails every day, it'd be as boring as you seem to find straight, down hair. Variety is the spice of life!

DMB27 said:
If you're gonna do a cum-show make it a BJ SHOW ... Seriously -- we love that shit. Nothing better than the virtual experience of a nice POV dildo BJ ... Am I right fellas...

No.

DMB27 said:
I mean, "cum" on, the thing doesn't even have a slight resemblance to a penis (this is besides the point really.) And I know you fetching ladies love 'em, but get off with your magic wands in private, private.
I just have to get this out of the way before I read the rest of that... thing...

You obviously aren't aware that tons of guys don't need to see things on cam that look like penises.

Members are interested in seeing us genuinely get off and enjoy ourselves.

MANY women are unable to even orgasm with only vaginal stimulation, i.e. with a dildo. They need clitoral stimulation.
Guys who watch Hitachi cumshows want to see the model get off. That's what matters to them. They don't feel the need to see something that looks as close to a penis as possible, they just want to see the girl have fun. That is what arouses them. Crazy, right?

Woah. I can't believe you think everyone else doesn't give a crap about the girl's pleasure, just because you don't.

Is it bad I saw the title of the post and started laughing hysterically? :lol:

Oh fuck, dude. You have no idea what you just walked into.

I regret to say I kindly warned him in PM that he would just get trolled. I hadn't read the full post till now after my shift though. Needless to say it's omg...

I'm just gonna get this out of the way an let everyone else troll...hrmm is it too early to mention ponies? I'm just gonna mention it now, so no excuse is needed for later :p

DMB27 said:
Contrary to what many of you may be thinking, the answer is not by doing more shows.

I get what you mean...I think. It's a bad idea to sit there naked rubbing your pussy for hours expecting tokens. The best idea is for the model to use incentive. The promise of a cumshow though, (or any type of show for that matter) can be incentive.

DMB27 said:
I mean, "cum" on, the thing doesn't even have a slight resemblance to a penis (this is besides the point really.) And I know you fetching ladies love 'em, but get off with your magic wands in private, private. Or if you insist ... I've suggested something at the end of this post that'll get us DYING for you to use your Japanese pleasure stick.

I find this comment cute, since two members bought me my hitachis, and have asked me to use them in private enough, that if I had bought them (both around 50 bucks each) I wold have made more than my money back. I agree it doesn't resemble a dick, which is one of the reasons I tend not to use either of mine unless they are requested, however there is such a thing as a vibrator fetish and enough guys have them, so kindly keep your toy suggestions to tip notes please.

DMB27 said:
Hey all, this is my first post on A.C.F. and I hope it's informative & easy to read.

And what a first post it was! No, please don't introduce yourself or let us get to know you. Just jump in, and tell us your wise mocking wisdom! :thumbleft:

At the bottom I've listed the 3 THINGS models should do if they want more TOKENS:

Also, If i didn't have some kind of genuine interest in the world of caming and our favorite go-to models, I wouldn't be writing this. So, these are my honest opinions that I believe will be advantageous to cam models of all walks ... some however, already apply these - let's call them tactics - to their strategy, and they're the babes who keep me coming back for more ... and the ones I see land those ##,000 tips that WOW everyone. I won't "name names" because I have no ones permission, but some of you may be able to visualize the lovely ladies I'm talking about.

All right, enough with the BS, let's get into it.
Yay! done, before it goes too far!

TOKENS, TOKENS, TOKENS: How do models get members to hand over their precious tokens?

but...but you said you were done! :icon-cry:

Well, for one, they need "premiums" in their rooms, right? Okay, we know that, so how do we - and I use "we" in the context of your favorite cam-girl saying, "WE gotta get in the TOP 20 this month!" Anyways, so how do we get token-bearing members to "cum" in our rooms and most importantly make those YELLOW WALLS!

Easy, do something to attract them.

Hey ladies! It's just like that...Just be interesting, and you're in the top! :dance:

I personally view the models on the homepage with the "preview" option that allows you to see what's happening in the given room. So, in order to get me, or any other of your token-bearing cliental, in your room, you have to be doing something DIFFERENT than all of the other girls.

Do tell!

Let's start with something simple, your hair.

Oh, I would love to know being a hair fetish camgirl!

Now I'm not a star on FASHION POLICE, but I know what attracts me to a woman, and more importantly, for the interest here, what makes me click on a model's room. Remember, that's the goal here, get the most guys in your room for the longest amount of time possible. Okay, so as I'm scrolling down the list of models, I see that every one has the same hairstyle ... it's down. You spend all that time in front of the mirror (maybe sitting on their bathroom countertop) with the straightener till you get it perfect. It's not worth the time! In fact, I told a girlfriend once to start wearing a ponytail because she had a lovely face and when she wore it down it covered it!

Okay, so the point's that doing something fun with your hair a ponytail ... or, if you really want to drive 'em wild: PIGTAILS. We guys fucking love pigtails. I don't know what it is ... Whether you're 22 or 42 damn, pigtails will get us to click that "View room" button. I want to hop on MFC now to see if there are any on right now!

Oh, dear gawd...dude just don't please don't... Seriously, pigtails?! Yeah, they're cute, but not EVERY guy is into them. Some yes, like pigtails...others like short hair that can't even be put in pigtails. Most guys in my room seem to like my hair down and flowing, rather than up and restrained.

The next thing that gets me to click on your room is DANCING ... we love it. A girl dancing to her favorite tune is irresistible. ESPECIALLY with a sexy pair of BOYSHORTS. I should say, with the music thing, remember, we're in your room to hear you, not Rihanna. But really, a dancing model will keep me in the room rather than a model working on an 8,000 token countdown to start a show.

You sound like the type who might tip after lurking for months in this quote.

In fact, to hell with countdowns. If you're doing something we like, we'll be way more motivated to tip as opposed to watching a model in her office chair looking sad because no one's tipping. I don't mean to be harsh, but if you're just sitting at your desk guys just won't shell out those tokens. Get up in shake it! And start hearing your favorite noise accompanied by its yellow chat room companion. Take a chance, why not?

I get it so we should give a free show and take a chance rather than build an audience by providing initiative through a visible-at-all-times countdown! Brilliant!

Along with the dancing ... we love your booty. Seriously, we do. I'd rather see you take a nice handful of one of those juicy cheeks rather than watch a camera against your labia's.

Got it! Pigtails, dancing, free POV bj shows in boyshorts...you do know that some guys aren't as into ass right? Like some actually prefer pussy and or boobs or legs or even feet, oh but wait I'm getting sidetracked again! I forgot we're catering to only you! Derp!

EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT:

There is absolutely nothing more that gets me turned on than a model who looks into the cam and makes me feel like I'm the only one in the room, even though, when these happens I take a glance at the chat and there are 1,300 members in here ... most of them PREMIUM ... and the GUESTS and BASICS are searching for that one model who always has that cam in her crotch. So when you're dancing and let's say you someone gives you a nice tip, show appreciation by maybe a nice handful of booty and nice spank or come up to the cam close and bite your bottom lip or look in that cam

If you come into my room I will stare at my camera and mock you continuously.

If you're gonna do a cum-show make it a BJ SHOW ... Seriously -- we love that shit. Nothing better than the virtual experience of a nice POV dildo BJ ... Am I right fellas, or what? But wait, we're not taking you out of it ... sit on your favorite HITATCHI while you're looking up at us in the cam and everyone wins! And you know what makes a dildo BJ epic ... PONYTAIL/PIGTAILS & EYE CONTACT.

Wow...I pity every one you've slept with, since I figure you never care about what they want by your comments. Btw I like penetration more than vibes. Yes, I can get off by my hitachi, but seriously wtf is with you and constant bjs?! Can yoou not achieve orgasm by fucking pussy?! <---sorry it just really annoys me how you assume every man must be like you, and every woman acts the same as well.

Oh, and turn the music off! We just want to be one on one with you ... try that and the tokens will start invading your room like paparazzi on Jennifer Anniston.
I like my music so does most everyone in my room. I've even been tipped because of my music taste (not to change songs just for the music I was playing). Quiet is boring to some of us. If you want quiet there's a mute button. No worries, when you come into my room I'll mock you through typing.

WEAR SOMETHING FUN!

Imagine the attention a, let's say, orange neon-colored pair of panties would bring! Or a pair of your favorite stockings or heels.

Omg please stop! Sorry our fashion sense and those of the other guys watching doesn't necessarily match yours! :facepalm

TOP 3 things TO GET YOU more TOKENS!

HAIR: put that straightener away,
Excuse me...I have naturally curly hair. Wtf is wrong with straight hair? So the woman with straight hair can't be spunky if it's simply pigtails they ave to have take out curling irons too?! Dude chill, shut up and just stop telling women how to be your type. Sorry if there only a few at times you were on doing this, but gawd it's boring as hell if you only ever want us doing that! :/

@DMB27 you have just broken the two most covenant rules of cam sites...

1. Telling a cam girl how to do her job
  2. Telling a member what turns them on

Everyone is different and responds to external stimuli differently. Obviously you are a fan of the pr0n POV BJ experience not all guys are some actually like seeing a woman pleasure herself regardless what is used to assist in this and some don't even like that, they would rather just watch a model do a sexy strip show. Most yellow walls I have seen or taken part of had nothing to do with anything sexual at all but more to give the model a warm fuzzy feeling of appreciation.

:twocents-02cents:

Lolz. And I bet you bbs thought that experimenting with your shows to see what works best for you, as an individual model with her own style, her own boundaries, her own kinks, her own fanbase, and her own personality, was the smart move. Or maybe you thought you could research your craft and see what works for your fellow models, and to tailor those pre-existing shows to your own camming style. Or maybe you felt that talking to other models on a forum like this about show ideas might inspire you or provide you with the ideas you needed to make things work. Well, I bet you all feel pretty stupid now. Clearly all you needed to do was to wait for one random member to randomly post about his likes and dislikes in camland, and to subsequently plan all future shows with this one guy's preferences in mind. Simples. :thumbleft:

B97qd9V.gif

You & your wall of text stumbled into the wrong damn forum, dude. The ONLY reason anyone even read all of that was to dissect it, light it on fire and throw it back in your face.

I'm glad most members know better than to even try to pull this shit.

TokenGesture said:
THIS MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE TO ME THAN THE OP!!
Is that its intention?

Guy, OP, whatever your name is, the way to get more models to wear pigtails and suck a silicone cock is to tip them massive amounts of tokens. You know, just be sure to clarify with them that they're willing to do it for your tips.

Jillybean said:
TokenGesture said:
Is that its intention?

Guy, OP, whatever your name is, the way to get more models to wear pigtails and suck a silicone cock is to tip them massive amounts of tokens. You know, just be sure to clarify with them that they're willing to do it for your tips.
Pigtails + eye contact + beyonce butt shaking = yellow wall = money.

AmberCutie said:
Jillybean said:
TokenGesture said:
Is that its intention?

Pigtails + eye contact + beyonce butt shaking = yellow wall = money.

OMG!! I'm SO dumb. I'm thinking "pig ass... staring... black lady... yellow brick road..." I had it all wrong. HAHAH!

Any way. Wow.

That is the best response gif ever to anything ever.

TL;DR -- I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, so feel free not to listen to me......EVER!

Here's my advice to you: if you want to see a girl wearing booty shorts, will do her hair up in pigtails for you, dance to her favourite tune (even though in the latter part of your post you say "Turn off that music"... I'm assuming this is because you are slightly deficient in the brain department) whilst staring crazily into the camera, stop being a cheap piece of shit and take her to a private.

P.S. I guess I'm doomed to a lifetime of no tokens due to having less hair than a lot of men. Bugger.

I am guessing this is coming from a guy who has never actually tipped a model in his life, they usually has all the smartz.

Attachments

• post-1257-0-90986800-1364413531.jpg
    post-1257-0-90986800-1364413531.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 609
  • pakledaward.gif
    pakledaward.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 609
  • stupid-post-bear.jpg
    stupid-post-bear.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 609
  • stupityvaccine.png
    stupityvaccine.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 609
OP did have some good points which I reworded below:

1) Being different can help you stand out and maybe increase your room count.

2) Engage your audience with eye contact.

3) Countdowns and cumshows aren't the only way to encourage premiums to tip you.

Regardless, what turns on one person and encourages them to tip is not always the same as the next guy/girl.

KylieJacobs said:
OP did have some good points which I reworded below:

1) Being different can help you stand out and maybe increase your room count.

2) Engage your audience with eye contact.

3) Countdowns and cumshows aren't the only way to encourage premiums to tip you.

Regardless, what turns on one person and encourages them to tip is not always the same as the next guy/girl.

I was about to make a similar comment. Some good points, HORRIBLE delivery, major jackassery. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.