AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models shown as NEW for 3,7,14,30,60,90 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtc

Jan 9, 2013
West Coast USA
I just noticed a new setting in my preferences. Now I can pick how long models are NEW, and it's a completely new time frame for defining New Models.

I guess this explains the new model glitch that happened a week ago. There's nothing for the user experience like testing new features in production :auto-ambulance:

This is very interesting!

It looks like the default setting is now 7 days, can anyone confirm that?

Evvie said:

I just opened up preferences for the first time since this change and it was on 7 days as well.

Reactions: Evvie
JerryBoBerry said:
Evvie said:

I just opened up preferences for the first time since this change and it was on 7 days as well.

Same here.

Thanks for this, a great discovery. Mine too was set as default for 7 days, now I changed it to 14. I was traveling last week and I 'missed' a lot of new girls. :)

Also, the girls seem to be more talkative after the first week when they don't have tons of PM messages bombarding them. Of course i.e. if most members keep the default at 7 days.

xtc said:
There's nothing for the user experience like testing new features in production :auto-ambulance:
yeah, or they break existing functionality, for example, now the auto-next-model thing is broken, last weekend it was working ok, I like that feature !

I'm available as QA tester in the Acceptance environment, just give me some models and tokens, and I will write a good test report !

RedHerby said:
xtc said:
There's nothing for the user experience like testing new features in production :auto-ambulance:
yeah, or they break existing functionality, for example, now the auto-next-model thing is broken, last weekend it was working ok, I like that feature !

I'm available as QA tester in the Acceptance environment, just give me some models and tokens, and I will write a good test report !
I am the only model you need to test bb. Offline tips only.

The *NEW MODEL* tag is now showing on the avatars/previews displayed beneath the model room. It used to appear only in the main homepage display. No more turning on/off New Models! :dance:

When I started 5 months ago my New Model status lasted a few hours, now I see girls who have it days and days in a row...I wondered about this too.

PixieVenom said:
When I started 5 months ago my New Model status lasted a few hours, now I see girls who have it days and days in a row...I wondered about this too.

I always thought it lasted for a few hours. So if you work a bunch of hours on day one, you might only have it for that one day. If you only work an hour or two each day, you'll have it for a number of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.