AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models watching models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
I've watched a few models but have never went as far as to actually pay for them. I was just wondering if any models have payed for models? Or do you consider it stupid? lol. Just curious on other models opinions on this.

Whenever I am in my lady model friends rooms I ALWAYS tip.

It's stupid not to. I actually think it's kind of rude unless you've been invited to sit in her room without tipping.

I respect her time and respect when she is live on cam this is her job, even if we are RL buddies.

thanks guys lol i've actually had moments when I've wanted to tips models but I thought it'd be considered "weird" because I'm a model also. glad to know i'm not crazy lol ^_^

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Ah I forgot one more thing: When I tip I don't show the tip note to the room and usually let her know in a hidden tip note I am popping by. I am pretty sure most of us can say the norm is to NOT let the room know you're another model, otherwise you may detract from the gal who is working so hard on cam so hidden tip notes are appropriate if you want to say hi.

I almost always tip other ladies! If I am hanging out and enjoying her show, I tip. If I find her really inspiring work wise and am watching her because of that, I tip. The only exception is that I sometimes will pop in an ACF ladies room just out of pure curiosity. If she doesn't catch my attention and I leave quickly I don't.

But yes, definitely don't announce that you're a model to the room. I usually never tell people I'm a model but if I do I'll leave it in a hidden tip note. Also please say you're name when saying you're a model. I always assume people are lying otherwise :) "I'm a model too" mhmmm sure you are.

I recently made a member account and am spending ALL the tokens on lovely ladies. It's such an amazing feeling but very addictive. So yes, tipping other models is pretty normal :) Also if the room is slow it helps the model to stay positive. When the room fills up I usually leave and let her work.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
I'm actually in a model's room where quite a few models come by and chat/tip regularly. It's kinda awesome. One of them even stops in under her model account and brings one of her regs and has him tip for her. It's often a love fest and actually makes the room pretty fun.

It's only "weird" if you're clearly enjoying the model and don't tip ;)

With that being said, you don't even have to share that you are a model while you're tipping, unless you really want to (if you do want to tell her, I recommend doing so in a ninja tip note).

I've tipped models loads, bought content, tipped for countdowns and spanks, etc. It's not weird at all, in fact many of us see tips from other models as huge compliments!

I usually visit other models rooms on my premium account, as to not distract the guests in her room, and my premium account always have tokens. I love supporting people especially in my profession, I tip a lot in strip clubs as well as I used to be a dancer. We know all to well the efforts of being a good web cam performer goes through so as I say in my domain the best compliments are tips and show that to anyone I enjoy.

I tip all the time on chaturbate. I havent ever tipped on mfc but I want to. I honestly hate sitting in a models room and not being able to help. I watch girls all the time though so i mean I cant tip everytime :( but I do when i can :D I do love watching other camgirls. Its one of my fav things to do

I've tipped a few that I like and it was fun. I would do it more often if I had more funds to spend. I enjoy doing it and the smile that it gives them. Maybe it's because I know how it feels to have someone expect double penetration for two dollars so I tip and disappear into the night like a ghost especially if they're handling weird ppl a ton better than I would. I'd like to reactivate my paid accounts when I have funds again :)

Reactions: Rosia
I'm not a model anymore, but tip frequently on CB. Haven't tipped on MFC yet, because I don't have a card to pay online and don't want to use my BFs card for my first payment as I've heard it can fuck it up for when I CAN get my own card (which will be in a year I think) :bag:

But I really enjoy watching other models. I'm not to much for penetration or masturbation, it's the interaction I'm interested in. Models make me feel special :shame: On MFC I mostly guest perv, but I have happened to pop by on my model account if a model I like has specifically said its ok. But I focus on the model and would never PM any of her regs, or something like that.

I'm not a model anymore, but tip frequently on CB. Haven't tipped on MFC yet, because I don't have a card to pay online and don't want to use my BFs card for my first payment as I've heard it can fuck it up for when I CAN get my own card (which will be in a year I think) :bag:

But I really enjoy watching other models. I'm not to much for penetration or masturbation, it's the interaction I'm interested in. Models make me feel special :shame: On MFC I mostly guest perv, but I have happened to pop by on my model account if a model I like has specifically said its ok. But I focus on the model and would never PM any of her regs, or something like that.
If you use EPOCH as payment, you can use PayPal on MFC. It's what I do.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Tipping other models is very fun, always loved doing that but keeping it hidden so you didn't look like you was trying to get attention taken away from her to you! :h:

Love Denise

There are a few girls I get gold shows from on streamates. I let them know up front I was a model and asked if it was ok. I have yet to be told they don't want me in there. One of them likes to point me out when I tip in for her gold shows because I toss in more than the min and she likes to raz the guys saying they really should not let a model out tip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.