AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with natural curly hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
Today I just realized the vast majority of models straighten their hair or use curling irons for a soft wave. I was going through MFC's homepage when I realized it. There are very few models who wear their natural curls/waves with pride, so this is a thread for them!

Post cam girls who rock their natural curls on cam :)

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.39.30 AM.png

Sorry. Forgot the image;) tidecallernami
CRsgB3XVEAARUqb.jpg

I'm a curly girl!! My hair reaches my waist and it's very curly naturally, I used to hate it by heart all my life since I learnt to take care of it and rocking it!

Curly hair doesn't mean ugly hair!!
I have to admit is a pain in the ass wearing it without frizz (I must let it dry heat-less, if not....uggh! but I don't think it looks too bad...)
Picture 31.jpg Picture 30.jpg

Last edited:
Another "curly hair" girl.

I love my curly hair too :) but it's kinda impractical at occasions.
It depends a lot if I am feeling like letting it straight or curly lol I don't care tbh
Also, my hair isn't long enough yet to look that pretty lol Right now it would just look like a massive afro, you won't be able to see me but my legs. I know some dudes are into that :) But then I can't shine through!

Good day! ;)

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.