AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Monster Hunter (3 Ultimate or any MH game)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillybean

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2013
FL, USA
Twitter Username
@JillybeanCams
MFC Username
Jillybean
Streamate Username
Jilly_Bean
I never played a Monster Hunter game before. I got MH3U for the 3DS and I am so in love with it!

My character's name is Grumble, so if you're ever online and run into me, that'd be cool. :p
I doubt that there's a lot of players named Grumble.

I love my little Cha-Cha. I have put about 40 hours into the game, and still I am only HR2 and don't even have my Lagiacrus armor. :(

And whenever I try to capture monsters, almost ALWAYS, I have them way too weak and Cha-Cha kills them first. That little dumb chakalaka.

Also, I strangely thank Cha-Cha out loud whenever he heals me, or knocks me out of my charmed state, or carves a monster. And do you know what he did to me?! I was playing online, and the guy said Cha-Cha was complaining about me. "Sometimes minion forget to carve monster. Always failing quest. It not pretty!"

Grrrrr!!!

Anyway, I really love this game. I am going to be HR100+ by the end of summer! I swear it!

Jessi said:
I have seriously debated buying a Wii off craisglist just so I can play this game :? It looks too fucking badass.
GAH! I should've sent you my 3DS instead of trading it in! I got a measly $50 for it anyway, barely made a dent in the cost of a 3DS XL! Booo!

Status
Not open for further replies.